My red heels

Hello Andy, and welcome! I am from the other side of the pond, but what with this internet thingy, it feels like we're a community anyhow. I just realized (sorry for the 'zed') that I don't have a pair of red shoes. Actually, I do, but they're sort of a tomato red pair of sandals, not exactly in-your-face red. Maybe I need to put red shoes on my list!

• Like 1

I added redish heels to my closet last year.  Wine colored leather knee high block heel from Nine West. 

wine kimy wJeansH.jpg

And these schize red microsuede platform stiletto booties from Jessica Simpson. I have them in black and blue too.

TwoRachiesHH.jpg

RedatWorkHH.jpg

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Cali said:

I added redish heels to my closet last year.  Wine colored leather knee high block heel from Nine West. 

wine kimy wJeansH.jpg

And these schize red microsuede platform stiletto booties from Jessica Simpson. I have them in black and blue too.

TwoRachiesHH.jpg

RedatWorkHH.jpg

I have actually owned both of those styles, and the JS in that red wine color. Loved them, but lost the NW years ago.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bambam said:

I have actually owned both of those styles, and the JS in that red wine color. Loved them, but lost the NW years ago.

The NW boots are from 20/21 winter. I also have them in black.