Sneaker wedges - hot or not?

Stefqq

Hi, was searching topic about sneaker wedges, are they hot or not? Its my GF shoes, but we have same size :). 

spacer.png

And little upgrade by me:

spacer.png

Edited by Stefqq
Another img

It's one of those things that was in style for a while, and a lot of people bought them--including me. It depends on what you want them for. If it's to wear high heels without being very obvious, these are probably for you. If it's because they're very stylish, nah. Wear regular sport shoes for sports, and get real high heels for style.

• Like 2

Stefqq : I have the feeling I am about to be ostersized by the HHPlace group again. Years ago I bitched about the stuff people  posted on this site . This place is called HHPlace _ NOT, Lets bring attention to ugly shoes . " Tech " Please pay attention. Jeff B. was sactioned for his other interests. So, Why are we being loaded down with stuff other than High Heels ? High Heels interest is why I became a member . Mike  

First welcome to HHP. Sorry that it seems like people here are beating up on your sneaker choice.  This style of sneaker is geared to a younger crowd with the bright and bold colors.  But put spurs on them and @spikesmike might even want a pair.🤣

I have a pair of wedge sneakers but only with a 2.5-inch heel and leopard print. My doctors want me to have at least that high of a heel. 

Remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

8 hours ago, spikesmike said:

Stefqq : I have the feeling I am about to be ostersized by the HHPlace group again. Years ago I bitched about the stuff people  posted on this site . This place is called HHPlace _ NOT, Lets bring attention to ugly shoes . " Tech " Please pay attention. Jeff B. was sactioned for his other interests. So, Why are we being loaded down with stuff other than High Heels ? High Heels interest is why I became a member . Mike  

This post makes no sense?

Jeffb was never sanctioned, ever, he left of his own accord after being asked to stop posting cross-dressing content and nothing about heels at all.

This thread is about footwear, with heels, so what’s the problem? Hardly “loaded down” with 1 thread… Seriously? 🙄

• Like 1

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Nike???   No, no way.  I do not care for their business model.  You may make your own decision.  Smile....   sf

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

The problem with wedges has been around in almost all forums for high heels. They are polarizing the members, some love them dearly, the others don´t like them because there is no distinctive heel. 😱

It is the same for platforms by the way. As the platforms gain height the polarizing increases.

Edited by Isolathor

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

Thanks to everyone for respond. I didnt knew that topic is highly risk. I was just wondering that there are some fans to this kind heels too. I was looking for this model like 2 years. Bought them for 20€.

If someone feels hurt with that, sorry. 

Cheers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stefqq said:

No need to feel sorry, different folks = different likes. Neither me or any other member of this forum is the center of the universe. Well, maybe Tech is the center of this small universe here ..... 😉

• Like 1

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

1 minute ago, Isolathor said:

No need to feel sorry, different folks = different likes. Neither me or any other member of this forum is the center of the universe. Well, maybe Tech is the center of this small universe here ..... 😉

And.  .  . AND, our likes may change as the years pass. I have two pairs of these sneaker wedges. I don't hate them, but I don't love them, either. They were bought for a very specific purpose, and that purpose doesn't really exist any more.

8 hours ago, Stefqq said:

Thanks to everyone for respond. I didnt knew that topic is highly risk. I was just wondering that there are some fans to this kind heels too. I was looking for this model like 2 years. Bought them for 20€.

Cheers

No problem buddy....  Everyone isn't going to like every post, or every style...  I appreciate your post and content, and am hoping to get a pair real soon..   Don  

21 hours ago, SF said:

Nike???   No, no way.  I do not care for their business model.  You may make your own decision.  Smile....   sf

Educate me buddy.  I'm guessing Nike uses cheap overseas labor in underage sweat shops....  D

13 hours ago, Isolathor said:

I hope not.. You guys are the stars of the show…

• Thanks 1

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

15 hours ago, Stefqq said:

Cheers

I looked them over when the style first came out and thought about buying a pair, but they really are not my style. If you like them, that is all that matters!

8 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Educate me buddy.  I'm guessing Nike uses cheap overseas labor in underage sweat shops....  D

That is just one aspect of how they are just about the most hypocritical company I know.  They claim to back so many fashionable cultural trends, but in practice they actually are part of the problem.  I'll just leave this one here:

Opinion | I Was the Fastest Girl in America, Until I Joined Nike - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

I see similar issues regarding their racial culture, which show in their use of overseas labor and contracts they have with their athletes.  Sadly, it seems to be part of their business model and they know no other way to run their company.  

Edited by p1ng74
  • Like 1

When I was 8, I had an uncle who believed that you had to have a suit and tie on to open Christmas presents on Christmas morning. So my dad got these t-shirts for opening presents Christmas morning one year when we were visiting. My dad and my uncle had different views of life.

tux.jpeg

I had an uncle like that too - he insisted I had to wear a tie to church. I was about twelve at the time. I showed up grinning wearing a tie - and a T-shirt. He flipped his lid and right there on the church steps yelled something wholly inappropriate, much worse form than my tie and T-shirt combo…

• Haha 1