Public Transport

Isolathor

I know I have drawn attention, but a man in 5" classic stilettos usually does.

Helen's packed in pretty good in the 2nd picture, prefer her seat in the first. Not sure I'd be comfortable being the guy in the outer left seat with another guys foot up between my legs. Her, all for that;-)

Europe has become unified in many things, but crime refuses unification. They like the open borders though. There's Italian mafia, Russian mafia, former Yugoslavian mafia, Romanian mafia, Bulgarian mafia, Albanian mafia, Turkish mafia (at war with the Kurdish mafia), Moroccan mafia. So many mafia. Every time we get a new influx of immigrants we get their mafia free of charge with them. Damn straight that Helen needs bodyguards. 😁

With all that going on I’m surprised the Italian mafia hasn’t applied for protection under the denomination of origin rules, like Parma ham and French champagne. 

Edited by Shyheels

19 hours ago, Shyheels said:

With all that going on I’m surprised the Italian mafia hasn’t applied for protection under the denomination of origin rules, like Parma ham and French champagne. 

They should. The Balkan and East European mafia's are friggin' ruthless. Considering they had to operate under communism they had to be.

16 hours ago, Isolathor said:

And she made them all by herself, with just a little help from me ..... 😉

Ah, mum's the word then.