Size 10 heels

wambound37

Evans no longer exists and most shops only go to UK8, sometimes to UK9.

For fetish/glam/goth footwear (Pleaser, Ellie etc) Alternative Footware are reputable: https://www.alternative-footwear.co.uk/

For mainstream you could look to Magnus and Long Tall Sally. I'm sure there are others. By googling "large womens shoes uk" I found this for example: https://www.prettybigshoes.com/shops?location=uk

I imagine that is UK size 10 (us women's size 12).  This is a question I have been asked by many women.  They assume that I man must have big feet, and if they are in heels, they must know where to find them. However, they are usually disappointed when I inform them that I have (us women's) size 10 feet. I do have some size 11 shoes because size 10 are just too narrow

Jessica Simpson, Steve Madden sometimes have size 12 (us women's) heels.  Another thing is to look around areas near universities with large women's sports programs, especially women's basketball and soccer. 

Edited by Cali

Asos sometimes has some. Onlymaker makes affordable shoes at a reliable sizing too. There's always Pleaser of course. But overall you or should I say your GF is boned. Flats are easy as she can always wear men's sneakers. For heels you have to keep an eye on the usual stores and webshops if they release something in a bigger size range and usually they're gone faster then toilet paper during covid. And God help you if you try to order ANYTHING off aliexpress, because we will sooner figure out Olmek hieroglyphs, who killed JFK and the mystery of Planet Nine then the mysteries of Chinese shoe sizing.

Finding affordable heels in a larger size range is probably the most asked question here and there is just no simple answer, otherwise we would all be over it and be swimming in large sized heels. Genetics screwed your GF because mainstream shoe retail just plainly refuses to acknowledge that women are getting bigger. She has our sympathy because we have the same problem and we are still trying to figure it out ourselves too.

4 minutes ago, mickeyunc said:

I really like onlymakers

To my surprise I recently discovered that Zalando was selling Onlymaker now. Too bad most of the larger sizes were already gone. And I finally got my first pair in my regular EU43 size that was really tight.

Edited by Chorlini