The Grinch at the christmas fair

Isolathor

I like those lime green over the knee boots. I have a pair in the same color in a knee boot style. I wear them around Christmas holidays and again for St. Patrick's Day in March. I got them on Amazon. The brand is Funtasma and they come in a rainbow of colors up to size 13. They are not a high quality boot, but if you're looking for a variety of colors they fit the bill, for that occasional wear. I have them in at least 8 different colors.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

15 hours ago, bluejay said:

I have a pair in the same color in a knee boot style. The brand is Funtasma and they come in a rainbow of colors up to size 13. They are not a high quality boot, but if you're looking for a variety of colors they fit the bill, for that occasional wear. I have them in at least 8 different colors.

Helen has or had the green overknees in other colours too, in yellow, orange, pink, purple and brown. Available in some other colours too they were cheap (less than 20€) and low quality, made entirely from plastic (we call that material "chinesium"). She purchased these boots for having some fun with and taking pictures, she would not wear them for any serious event and not for a longer period of time, even so they fitted well. I have to look up the maker if that is still possible, maybe the pink ones are still around.

1425715592_DSC_3314_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.4bc8e1f18f998bce3c2fac2a0afb92eb.JPG

953669263_DSC_1074a_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.87152eb2e07488b649f9f7f27edf17e7.JPG

P1030910a.thumb.JPG.ae2e61776ca5855c82593ec42fe3b29b.JPG

Edited by Isolathor
  • Like 1

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, alphax said:

It's an unstable isotope that decays when it goes in my closet!

Years ago before I went public with my heels I bought a pair of chinesium glossy knee high boots. I didn't particularly care for the style as I'm not into fetish stuff, but back then finding anything with a heel that fit was good enough to play with. They sat in the back of my closet for a good year in their box & they sorta melted together. That is when I discovered just how important all that tissue paper they wrap all shoes in really is! Seems the proper way to store shoes you don't wear that often is to take them out of the box & place them on a rack...any thoughts on this matter?

Edited by chesterx