Wife is taller than me in heels…

And I love it! Does anyone else have a wife or partner who is taller than them in heels? I’m about 5’8 and my wife is 5’6, so when she wears heels I’m like 2-3inches shorter than her. I like it

Does anyone else have it?

• 2 weeks later...

I had the opposite situation--I was 5'6" and my ex-wife was 5'8". Back in the day, heels just weren't as high as they seemed, but we all know from the laws of geometry that you gain most of your actual height from the first three inches of heel (if you're not wearing platforms). So I will not claim that my ex-wife was over 6' in heels--she wasn't. But she was every bit of 5'11", and it never seemed to bother either of us. Unfortunately, OTHER things bothered us, and we are no longer married. Differences in height never did.

Having said that, I don't care anymore. I simply don't get a charge out of being taller or shorter than the next person. My current wife is 5'3", or 160 cm, and I have shrunk to 5'5", or 165 cm. She used to be a high heeled girl, but life has changed all that. I just don't care anymore. I just like wearing heels, irrespective of the effect that it has on my effective height.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2021 at 10:23 PM, hamsalt said:

And I love it! Does anyone else have a wife or partner who is taller than them in heels? I’m about 5’8 and my wife is 5’6, so when she wears heels I’m like 2-3inches shorter than her. I like it

Does anyone else have it?

You need to wear your heels is all.

My wife is much shorter than me, 5ft4, I'm 5ft10. She doesn't wear heels. I'm usually in 5 inch heels almost all the time in public, about 3.5 inch in human height, so I really tower over her.