Me in public with heels

peterborough

They are easy to walk in.

now at a pub having breakfast in my heels. 

doing some serious hour building.

2 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

I think more of us need to take video. Very, very few have, and I'm among the many. The walk is not bad, not bad at all!

I’m gonna ask my mate to video my walk back  from breakfast to the car. Should be up in a couple of hours.

Here are more videos

http://www.pineway.co.uk/vid1.mp4

http://www.pineway.co.uk/vid2.mp4

http://www.pineway.co.uk/vid3.mp4

http://www.pineway.co.uk/vid4.mp4

http://www.pineway.co.uk/vid5.mp4

Edited by peterborough
  • Like 7

On 10/25/2021 at 6:22 AM, peterborough said:

They are easy to walk in.

now at a pub having breakfast in my heels. 

doing some serious hour building.

I’m gonna ask my mate to video my walk back  from breakfast to the car. Should be up in a couple of hours.

Here are more videos

http://www.pineway.co.uk/vid1.mp4

http://www.pineway.co.uk/vid2.mp4

http://www.pineway.co.uk/vid3.mp4

http://www.pineway.co.uk/vid4.mp4

http://www.pineway.co.uk/vid5.mp4

You look amazing in those boots, the stilettos must take a beating on those roads though...Love you outfits, love wearing my boots and levis.  I just got a new pair of stiletto booties, can't wait to try them out in Phoenix on Monday...

3 hours ago, peterborough said:

My parter tells me she does not want me to wear the thin heels in public anymore. She said it’s not normal.

So sorry buddy....But, at least she is alot more accepting than most....You are very lucky...Wear you thicker heels with her and save the stilettos for solo trips....Don't let her upset you with the "not normal" comment...She means no harm, just her inner insecurities coming out....

On 10/25/2021 at 6:12 AM, mlroseplant said:

I think more of us need to take video. Very, very few have, and I'm among the many. The walk is not bad, not bad at all!

I would love to make more videos, just don't have the capabilities....Accept when a bootbud is along to help...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

You look amazing in those boots, the stilettos must take a beating on those roads though...Love you outfits, love wearing my boots and levis.  I just got a new pair of stiletto booties, can't wait to try them out in Phoenix on Monday...

So sorry buddy....But, at least she is alot more accepting than most....You are very lucky...Wear you thicker heels with her and save the stilettos for solo trips....Don't let her upset you with the "not normal" comment...She means no harm, just her inner insecurities coming out....

I would love to make more videos, just don't have the capabilities....Accept when a bootbud is along to help...

Thanks for your support and comments

• Like 1

i do have a quesiton,

Shoud you let a partner decide what you wear or not?

I'm kind of stuck on this.

I also have my nails painted since 2013 (we been togeaher since 2008) we get used to get our nails done together at a solon and when we moved area, we found someone who is really good and comes to our house and does both our nails.

The other day, she said to me, I would prefer you not to have your nails done and wear heels, but i know you will not listen to me, she got used to the block heels but refuses to let me wear the thin heels in public with her.

She also said that, there will times that she would want me to wear trainers (not any heel)

it does annoy me that wormen can wear what they like but seem so controlling when it comes to men. (yet if i said to her, dont wear that, i would be controlling)

Example.

My Sister-inlaw I asked her whould she let my broher wear heels or have his nails painted if he wanted to and she said NO, no chance. Yet she does what she wants.

I said to my partner, if i cannot wear heels when i wish or keep my nails done which i have done non-stop since 2013 then ill be unhappy just to please her. (I have agreed (not happy) not to wear the thin heels)

Another issue (kind of)
All the family knows about my heels.

The oher day, i was out shopping in heels, and my brother invited us over for dinner. His daugher (11) had a new friend other which did not know about my heels so i was told to take them off.

my parter said, i would have to walk from the car to my brohers house (20 meters) with no shoes on as i did not have any other shes with me.

My stance on that is im an adult why should i go bear foot from the car to his house, like my partner wanted me too. In the end i walked to his house in the heels and took them off at the door step.

I do kind of feel, i cannot be my true self fully.

Am i being unfair / wrong here?

Edited by peterborough
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, peterborough said:

i do have a quesiton,

Shoud you let a partner decide what you wear or not?

I'm kind of stuck on this.

I also have my nails painted since 2013 (we been togeaher since 2008) we get used to get our nails done together at a solon and when we moved area, we found someone who is really good and comes to our house and does both our nails.

The other day, she said to me, I would prefer you not to have your nails done and wear heels, but i know you will not listen to me, she got used to the block heels but refuses to let me wear the thin heels in public with her.

She also said that, there will times that she would want me to wear trainers (not any heel)

it does annoy me that wormen can wear what they like but seem so controlling when it comes to men. (yet if i said to her, dont wear that, i would be controlling)

Example.

My Sister-inlaw I asked her whould she let my broher wear heels or have his nails painted if he wanted to and she said NO, no chance. Yet she does what she wants.

I said to my partner, if i cannot wear heels when i wish or keep my nails done which i have done non-stop since 2013 then ill be unhappy just to please her. (I have agreed (not happy) not to wear the thin heels)

Another issue (kind of)
All the family knows about my heels.

The oher day, i was out shopping in heels, and my brother invited us over for dinner. His daugher (11) had a new friend other which did not know about my heels so i was told to take them off.

my parter said, i would have to walk from the car to my brohers house (20 meters) with no shoes on as i did not have any other shes with me.

My stance on that is im an adult why should i go bear foot from the car to his house, like my partner wanted me too. In the end i walked to his house in the heels and took them off at the door step.

I do kind of feel, i cannot be my true self fully.

Am i being unfair / wrong here?

Well, not totally unfair for sure.  Relationships are hard, that is for sure...I wish someone would teach my better half how to "pick his battles".  After awhile, I just tune him out which upsets him even more.  In your case, seems like your partner is getting more restrictive on you than she once was.  Relationships are all about compromise, so the trick is finding a compromise acceptable to you both.  Does she not like how you  look in heels?  Or, is she just to concerned about what others might think?  Time to have a calm conversation with her...

45 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

Well, not totally unfair for sure.  Relationships are hard, that is for sure...I wish someone would teach my better half how to "pick his battles".  After awhile, I just tune him out which upsets him even more.  In your case, seems like your partner is getting more restrictive on you than she once was.  Relationships are all about compromise, so the trick is finding a compromise acceptable to you both.  Does she not like how you  look in heels?  Or, is she just to concerned about what others might think?  Time to have a calm conversation with her...

Its all about the way she feels, she does not feel comfortable with me in heels, she never hardly wears heels, always in flats. She said to me, when people hear my heels they look down at her feet and then relise its me in heels as shes wearing flats.

she told me off, as one day she did wear heels and i padded her on the back (like saying well done)

I have said to ger, i want to have the ability when we go out, that i decide what i wear, not to be told, you cant wear them. (Block Heels, i am referring to)

I said, if there is a reason for me not to wear heels, like safty reasons, then fine, i support that, but being told not to wear heels just for the sake of not weairng heels, is not fair.

I want out with my brother for dinener, in my thin heels, and he would not walk with me, held back. when we got to the crossing (roads) he wanted until i crossed before he did. there was 7 of us out walking.

My brother thinks its not right for a man to wear heels and 99% of wormen want a mans man not a man who wears heels. I said what if his son wanted to wear heels, he said he would not allow him.

My partner and i have had a chat and she knows, how much i love my nails and heels and that there is no way i will give that up. I guess time will tell how it plans out. She said that i can wear my thin heels in public just not with her. However, we have been together for 13/14 years now and in that time, we are hardly apart We work together, we go shopping together. I know if i said i'm going out today so i can whear my thin heels, she would be like, "what am i meant to do then"

I also spoke to a close friend about it, he said that he does not care, if i wear heels with him out in public even my thin heels. He said i do have to take other family memebers feelings into consideration. Like if they want like the heels, dont wear them around them etc. But as for the general public, do want makes you happy. ( I do not agree with that, why should i have to please family members) If i said to my brother for example, I'm not going out with you if you wear a black jacket, he will tell me to fuck off.

My Partner also said, that she initally thought the heels was a phase and it would pass, and shes reliased that that's not the case.

Edited by peterborough
  • Like 1

It's a double standard that most of us have to deal with.

Example:  my daughter does not like my finger or toes nails painted. But she like the polish I have so much that she went out and bought it for herself. She also does like my heels, so the other night I wore my booties with block heels and long jeans to hide them.  First non-skinny jeans I've worn in 6 months.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cali said:

It's a double standard that most of us have to deal with.

Example:  my daughter does not like my finger or toes nails painted. But she like the polish I have so much that she went out and bought it for herself. She also does like my heels, so the other night I wore my booties with block heels and long jeans to hide them.  First non-skinny jeans I've worn in 6 months.

I think we should be equal, if the girls like Nail Polish and their partner wants to also wear it, why the problem. Double Standards are stupid.

girls can wear what ever they like, inc stuff that men wear and that is acceptable to them. but not the other way around.

Edited by peterborough
  • Like 1

peterborough all guys should wear their heels in public but on their own. meaning your own time. having a partner tagging alone in public with you means your personal space and comfort zone are being invaded. I ditched relationships 11 years ago and why. there's nothing in it for me. I also feel that marriage these days is on it's last legs and that in a few decades time no one will be doing it anymore. starting a family will never die out but marriage it's too materialistc now and celeb culture has made it worse. even gender equalty I feel it's nothing more than window shopping from women. the other problem is peterborough many guys in there early years made too many easy mistakes like having no courage to wear them out in public and having no tough line regarding relationships. if I was to start a relationship tomorrow I would be up front about it and want the truth from her if it would cause a problem in the future and if it does then I would part ways with her from that day on thats a fair policy when starting a relationship. I feel that some of your family members are poking their nose into your business in what you wear and you need to set the record straight with them about it. because my family members no nothing about it why because it's got nothing to do with them I don't intrude in their lives and I want the same favour in return in not intruding in my life. remember peterborough wearing heels won't stop us getting a partener but we hold the same right to have double standards when letting any type of woman into are lives and that means being picky about it then it's justfied.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Rick24 said:

peterborough all guys should wear their heels in public but on their own. meaning your own time. having a partner tagging alone in public with you means your personal space and comfort zone are being invaded. I ditched relationships 11 years ago and why. there's nothing in it for me. I also feel that marriage these days is on it's last legs and that in a few decades time no one will be doing it anymore. starting a family will never die out but marriage it's too materialistc now and celeb culture has made it worse. even gender equalty I feel it's nothing more than window shopping from women. the other problem is peterborough many guys in there early years made too many easy mistakes like having no courage to wear them out in public and having no tough line regarding relationships. if I was to start a relationship tomorrow I would be up front about it and want the truth from her if it would cause a problem in the future and if it does then I would part ways with her from that day on thats a fair policy when starting a relationship. I feel that some of your family members are poking their nose into your business in what you wear and you need to set the record straight with them about it. because my family members no nothing about it why because it's got nothing to do with them I don't intrude in their lives and I want the same favour in return in not intruding in my life. remember peterborough wearing heels won't stop us getting a partener but we hold the same right to have double standards when letting any type of woman into are lives and that means being picky about it then it's justfied.

Thank you so much for your comments.

Could i ask for you to to kindly confirm your meaning about You stated" I feel that some of your family members are poking their nose into your business in what you wear and you need to set the record straight with them about it"

Do you mean by this that i should not wear my heels around them (keeping it private) or should they be treated as shoes and if they make a issue with it then its down to them to deal with it?

My brother is ok with me wearing Chunky heels with a few exceptions "Not to wear them if i have to pick up his kids from School" and where if any of his kids have friends over that does not know about my heels"

My hoping was to have total acceptce so i can be myself 24/7 ( if that is fair, i'm not sure)

I have been on forums about and seen a post about  men controlling a girl in how they dress. for example, if a man told a girl  he does not like a low cut top that she wants to wear out, all the responses seem to suggest, that is controlling and all the responses seem to say they would not listen to their partner and tell them to do one. as in its her body and she choses how to dress and her partner should respect that.

Its so hard,

One part of me says, you live once and you do not know when your time is up so enjoy it while you can. Do what makes you happy while you can. then theres relationships and and family.

I know for sure, my brother would not accept me telling him what to do, but it seems ok the other way around (reinforced by my partner) She does not like family fallouts and if i say to him, no this is me, i'm doing ths no matter what, he would say fine, but your own your own. then i would have my partner on my back having ago at me for causing isssues with family.

Edited by peterborough
  • Like 1

peterborough what I mean is that if some family members are throwing personal views about what you wear then you have to draw a line and tell them to stop right there. it's okey if your brother tells you to wear chunky heels around him or not around kids because thats a separate issue and not a personal attack but you need to accept yourself in what you wear. without it you can't move on in life and wearing heels changes nothing. wearing flats or heels your still the same person as before. it's 2021 men wearing heels in public is hardly a big deal now compare that to 20 years ago when the internet was still a small thing with no big communication like we have today meaning that guys who wear heels then didn't have the knowledge like we have now. women need to accept this but they can never sell the idea that heels are there thing why the game has changed and things move forward.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rick24 said:

peterborough what I mean is that if some family members are throwing personal views about what you wear then you have to draw a line and tell them to stop right there. it's okey if your brother tells you to wear chunky heels around him or not around kids because thats a separate issue and not a personal attack but you need to accept yourself in what you wear. without it you can't move on in life and wearing heels changes nothing. wearing flats or heels your still the same person as before. it's 2021 men wearing heels in public is hardly a big deal now compare that to 20 years ago when the internet was still a small thing with no big communication like we have today meaning that guys who wear heels then didn't have the knowledge like we have now. women need to accept this but they can never sell the idea that heels are there thing why the game has changed and things move forward.

I'm, so sorry Rick24, however your response has opend more questions.

it's okey if your brother tells you to wear chunky heels around him or not around kids because thats a separate issue

Would you mind providing a little more detail on this comment? it would help me to understand from anothers point of view.

I'm struggling how to deal with this and also be fair at the same time.

I start to feel, i wish i could run away and be around people who accept me for me.

I do feel my brother has improved even thoe his strong feelings againts, he is laying down some restrictions. Wither that is fair.

Kids - In is view, he does not want his kids being picked on at school due to his uncel whears heels. I understand part of that in i dont want no harm to come to them at all. its just a pitty the world is so stuck up its arss.

I cant stop thinking about the situration, before the chat with my partner and brother the otherday, i was very happy, lots of confidance with my heels that its taken me ages to build up the confidance to wear my thin heels in public. Something that i have struggled all my life with and  now i feel like shit. knowing that i dont really have acceptce to be who i am totally. a Guy who wears heels and wants the same freedom to wear them as girls do without limits / restrictions.

i'm 40 and want to enjoy life and be happy. I don't feel i can unless i know the people that mean something to me, accepts me without restrictions / judgment.

I don't know if i am being unreaonsable / selfish or if i should just do want i want. I am not hurting anyone. its just shoes....a very nice type of shoe that i so much like and want to wear.

Sorry for all the questions.

• Like 1

we have the right to wear what we want but to build confidence to wear thin heels in public. that has to be done on are own first. I don't agree with your brother on what heel type to wear around him and his kids but his views are stuck in another time and some people are like that. double standards works both ways I won't marry or have a relationship and in the last 11 years I had 7 women ask me out and I turned them down flat and there own egos get knocked out of reality. sadly society lets women get away with anything and it's made them very deluded that they expect us men to pull on this fake happyness that would just make you cringe.

• Like 2

Well, I focused on your partner saying she thought that your heels "were just a phase".....  One she thought would fade away.  Well her gamble failed, it hasn't, and like all of us here know, it never will.... I know none of us wants to have our wardrobe dictated/inspected.  But, in a relationship, we need to consider how our partners feel to a certain extent.  How would you feel if your partner wanted to go to church in pajamas and flip flops?  Please know I am not equating our heels to pajamas and flip flops, just showing an extreme example where you might not be happy with her outfit choice and would probably say something to her about it.  I think you and your partner need to talk more, hopefully you can work some sort of compromise out that is satisfactory to your both.  If not, then maybe she is not the girl for you, sorry.  You mention that you don't have much "alone time" to wear the thin heels you want to wear, this is something to mention in your discussion with her.  

As for your brother, yes, I can understand his concern for his kids not getting teased or bullied.  Kids are cruel, and many things in life just aren't "fair".  I guess it is all about compromises.  So, for the most part, I would do my best to understand and comply with his wishes.  Once the kids are older, they are better equipped to accept you as you are and not be bothered by what others think or say...But, we can all remember being young kids, the school yard can be a pretty tough place...And now, with the interweb, kids get teased 24-7.  On the other hand, your brother might just be transposing his insecurities onto his kids, using the kids for an excuse.  Probably a little of both.  

Finally, I want to commend you for being open about your heels to your partner and family, this is so important...A risk for sure, but worth it.  I can't wear any of my heels around my partner, rely on my job and traveling for my heel time....

Best of luck with this tough situation...Don

• Like 2

Hope all goes well buddy....

6 hours ago, peterborough said:

Thanks to you both again for your time.

If she waned to go out  in PJ's, would not bother me at all. She would be the one wearing them.

I'll keep posting any developments and hopefully not all will be that bad.

OK, well how about if she wanted to go to church in CROCS....That's gotta bother you....

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, peterborough said:

does not bother me what she wares out.

10 minutes ago, peterborough said:

does not bother me what she wares out.

OK buddy, I hear ya.  I hope you both can have some meaningful and open conversations, so that you will be feel more unrestricted and happy...  In the meatime, we surely enjoy your videos and pictures here!  Don

• 5 months later...

Sorry not posted for ages. it hit me hard when my partner said she would not go out in public with me wearing thin (stiletto heels) which are the heels i really like. Its the way they make you feel when you walk in them.

So since my last post, i have been out many times in heels but only with chunky heels at 3" Warn trainers maybe once or twice.

I still cannot stop thinking about my Trainer stiletto heels and want to go out wearing them so much, its starting to get to me.

1 hour ago, peterborough said:

Sorry not posted for ages. it hit me hard when my partner said she would not go out in public with me wearing thin (stiletto heels) which are the heels i really like. Its the way they make you feel when you walk in them.

So since my last post, i have been out many times in heels but only with chunky heels at 3" Warn trainers maybe once or twice.

I still cannot stop thinking about my Trainer stiletto heels and want to go out wearing them so much, its starting to get to me.

I've got the same issue.  You are so right:  "its the way they make you feel when you walk in them".  My better half knows about my boots but won't even let me wear them around the house.  I am lucky to have a job where I am constantly traveling.  Can't you get away on your own for a ride or shopping and wear the heel you are longing to wear?  

51 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

My better half knows about my boots but won't even let me wear them around the house.

Not sure he truely is the "better half".

Cheers, Joe

Edited by Jkrenzer

Heelers : I have been married three (3) times , divorced the same number. All of these women knew of my high heel interests from the get-go . My first wife questioned, If it came to a choice, would you get rid of me or your high heels ? ( Who or what do you love the most ?) For me wearing high heels is pleasurable and psychological .I loved my wife  but she had NO understanding toward the position I have been in since childhood , I believe the woman I knew thought I could be fixed like trying to fix GAY . This is why I am a member here , Holding a place amoung people of my own making . Mike5a1f21954a4da_DSCF5225(1).thumb.JPG.b94c8bb783a62090364b8ac4748f2c13.JPGDSCF5269.thumb.JPG.28861d387374bc2268da690cbaf2cf46.JPG

• Like 7

It's bad if she knew going in then decided she couldn't deal with it. Like yiu say it's in your blood. Early on, way early, I tried to purge myself of this "problem". All I did was throw away some really beautiful heels then bought more. Back in the early 90's sexy shoes brand used to have amazing heels of their own design and of quality wau better than now.

• Like 3

Well nothing changed with my partner. She insist that she does not feel comfortable with me not only wearing my stiletto heels to now not wearing heels that make a noise out with her in public. 

i said to her that we have been together for 14 years and do not really go out anywhere without her and that I feel if I said I’m going out today to wear the heels that I like.  I would

{1) feel guilty for leaving her at home or she would moan at me. She said if it was you just nipping out to the shop quick then not a problem but sue would not like it for a day or it depends where I wanted to go that if she would also want to go.

I’m of the mind now to use this as below

right im off out for a while not Sure how long yet, going shopping to get a few bits. I’m going out in these heels. It’s up to you if you want to come or not.

By me saying that. I’m saying this is what I’m doing and if she wants to come she can but if she does decide to come I’m still wearing what I’m intending too. It’s then up to her.

My thinking is that if I plan to go out and not stopping her from coming but being upfront this is what I’m wearing she can’t really say anything.

If I do this enough she might start thinking he’s going to go out more without me unless I’m willing to accept the heels and go with him and just accept and move on

Or she will get upset and complain

What are your thoughts on this

• Like 1

Good luck....   It's good to be upfront and honest, but that does not always work.  

Smile.....   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I find that the less of a big deal I make of it, the less of a big deal it is.  When I am leaving the house, I tell my wife that I am leaving and ask her if she wants to come.  I make no mention of the shoes I am going to wear, because it's not really the point of leaving the house.  If she decides to come, I make a point to wear something that she doesn't find too offensive.  If she says she will stay home, I wear what I like.  Over time, I think your partner notices these little things, and that you are balancing consideration for her and what you want to do yourself, and it hopefully it will become less of a big deal what shoes you are wearing.  

Edited by p1ng74
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, peterborough said:

going out

Well today was good went to b&q diy store with my mate and I was wearing my stiletto heels and then went for a walk to a shop returning home to parter and putting a pair of my block 3” heels on and inviting her out to a bike shop which she came. Then got back home and changed to a 4” block heel and again invited my parter to local shop which she came.

Over the bank holiday I plan to go to local shopping centre in my 4” block heels on full display. 

Very odd that she will go out with me with 3 or 4” block heel but not 3” stilettos.

My Heels that partner does not like

spacer.png

Shes ok with the below

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

2.jpg

Edited by peterborough
  • Like 1