looking for

mickeyunc

So get them from Onlymaker. At least then you know they will be good and at a good price. Ordering something like that from Ali or Ebay will be crapshoot. It might not look like on the pictures and God help you with the sizings.

3 hours ago, Chorlini said:

So there is no excuse for not buying ..... 😇

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

On 10/8/2021 at 11:02 AM, Isolathor said:

So there is no excuse for not buying ..... 😇

Except they don't fit! 

I have tried two different pairs of Onlymaker. Worst fitting shoes ever. I find it surprising when I read about people buying and liking them!

If you buy a pair, make sure you can return them easily.  I bought from Amazon, free shipping both ways, no hassle returns.

2 hours ago, Pumped said:

Except they don't fit! 

I have tried two different pairs of Onlymaker. Worst fitting shoes ever. I find it surprising when I read about people buying and liking them!

If you buy a pair, make sure you can return them easily.  I bought from Amazon, free shipping both ways, no hassle returns.

Strange, because I bought from them and they fit like a dream. Best fitting made in China heels on the market. Which says a lot as most made in China stuff has sizing systems so incomprehensible you're far more likely to decode Olmek hieroglyphs. Then again, it's possible. In an infinite universe anything can happen.

1 hour ago, Chorlini said:

Strange, because I bought from them and they fit like a dream. Best fitting made in China heels on the market. Which says a lot as most made in China stuff has sizing systems so incomprehensible you're far more likely to decode Olmek hieroglyphs. Then again, it's possible. In an infinite universe anything can happen.

I can buy most any USA brand, (that probably made in China), and they fit like a glove. Nine West, Guess and many others. Onlymaker was terrible. The length and width was fine, but the shape, curve of the innersole was way off compared to other brands and simply did not fit the bottom of my foot.

On 10/10/2021 at 2:45 PM, Chorlini said:

On 10/10/2021 at 3:51 PM, Pumped said:

I can buy most any USA brand, (that probably made in China), and they fit like a glove. Nine West, Guess and many others. Onlymaker was terrible. The length and width was fine, but the shape, curve of the innersole was way off compared to other brands and simply did not fit the bottom of my foot.

This seeming contradiction doesn't surprise me at all. @Jkrenzerand I have the same contradiction, only with Hey Si Mey shoes. This is another Chinese brand that is of higher quality and sturdier than most. Krenzer has often touted the merits of Hey Si Mey, and I know he's bought many several pair. The trouble is, that brand doesn't fit me. Like Pumped's experience with Onlymaker, length and width are fine, but something else in the proportions is way off compared to my personal foot. Which is too bad, because Hey Si Mey makes a lot of cool shoes at a reasonable price.

2 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

This seeming contradiction doesn't surprise me at all. @Jkrenzerand I have the same contradiction, only with Hey Si Mey shoes. This is another Chinese brand that is of higher quality and sturdier than most. Krenzer has often touted the merits of Hey Si Mey, and I know he's bought many several pair. The trouble is, that brand doesn't fit me. Like Pumped's experience with Onlymaker, length and width are fine, but something else in the proportions is way off compared to my personal foot. Which is too bad, because Hey Si Mey makes a lot of cool shoes at a reasonable price.

I have the exact same experience with Hey Si Mey!  😲

5 hours ago, Chorlini said:

I have the exact same experience with Hey Si Mey!  😲

I consider myself lucky with Hey Si Mey and for me Onlymaker seem to be less than ideal. We all have different shaped feet. Shoes are generic in design and heels are especially prone to fit issues.

1 minute ago, Jkrenzer said:

I consider myself lucky with Hey Si Mey and for me Onlymaker seem to be less than ideal. We all have different shaped feet. Shoes are generic in design and heels are especially prone to fit issues.

Well, its good to have found a brand that you know works for you.