Does wearing heels turn you on in any way?

Carolyn

A lot! :smile: I've always been a sneakers sort of girl. My first pair of heels was for the high school prom - my second pair, for kinky play in the bedroom (initiated by me). I wear heels primarily because they turn me on, secondarily for the way they improve my appearance. Reading this thread, I'm glad I'm not alone in this!

Elswyth, do you wear high heels in the bedroom often? While I wear high heels because i love the look, I know for sure they excite guys. Over the Christmas & new years holidays, I was on a cruise. While on the indoor sun deck, I was relaxing and reading a book. I had on hot pants and a pair of knee high boots with wooden heel. I was stunned by the amount of guys who tried to buy me drinks or come up and try to flirt with me! Heels do make a huge difference in how others see you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Heels to me are part of my everyday clothing - like the last thing I put on b4 leaving home in the morning. However my Scream Heels (7 inch heels ) do have some effect , mainly because they are used only in the bedroom at the moment - and we all knows what happens there. What might happen if I manage to learn to walk properly in them ?

• Like 2

My situation is different i that I am able to wear only one shoe and use crutches. So part of my excitement is that I am defying the medical community's warning that crutches and high heel(s) are not a good idea. I feel twinges of excitement each morning when I slip my stocking clad foot in a four-inch heel of any style including a mule. E

• 2 weeks later...

I do find that heels turn me on. Even having worn them day in and day out for so long. Most of all, I find the process of opening a box full of tissue paper and new heels, combined with the scent of them to be particularly arousing. Especially if I've ordered them over the internet and it's my first sighting of them. I don't know about you but i find it quite "heady". I need to be seated for it..lol !

• 4 months later...

I have to agree with "threecar" too! It's amazing how different you get treated when wearing a pair of killer heels. I find that men are far more solicitous and give you more of those "furtive" glances when wearing heels. It's kinda fun and an affirmation of my femininity...which, in a round about way, is a turn on!

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

I do find that heels turn me on. Even having worn them day in and day out for so long. Most of all, I find the process of opening a box full of tissue paper and new heels, combined with the scent of them to be particularly arousing.

Especially if I've ordered them over the internet and it's my first sighting of them. I don't know about you but i find it quite "heady". I need to be seated for it..lol !

mmmm agree with that totally Amanda, i love the combination particularly of new shoes and new hosiery, and that lovely "swish" as you put your new shoes on your feet for the first time.

Louise

• 2 weeks later...

that lovely "swish" as you put your new shoes on your feet for the first time.

I simply love everything about new shoes, the excitement of lifting them from the box, the smell, the weight and balance, the quality of craftsmanship and material not to mention slipping them on as you described.

I simply love everything about new shoes, the excitement of lifting them from the box, the smell, the weight and balance, the quality of craftsmanship and material not to mention slipping them on as you described.

you are so right..especially a pair of quality leather boots. I can keep them on my legs for whole day.

Boot me up, Boot me down

I agree! There is really something sublime about opening a box containing new shoes ...folding back the tissue, unstuffing the toe and smell of new leather! It's not a stretch to call it a "sensual experience"!

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

• 1 month later...

I agree. I never bought by Internet by I feel a sensual experience each time I come in a shoe shop to buy a sexy pair I saw in the shop window.... The very best is whenever i try a pair of sexies thigh high boots....the gazes of the other women in the shop room are a "must"

Elegance is my second name

I have to admit being guilty of trying them on in the shop before buying them on the internet.

I also have to admit that do rather like having a shop assistant put them on my feet for me.

I agree. I never bought by Internet by I feel a sensual experience each time I come in a shoe shop to buy a sexy pair I saw in the shop window....

The very best is whenever i try a pair of sexies thigh high boots....the gazes of the other women in the shop room are a "must"

I seem to be more aware of myself when I'm wearing them. When walking you're aware of the heels clicking on hard surfaces, even when I forget I'm walking in them, walking from carpet to hardwood immediately reminds me again. As for feeling sexier, it always gets my boyfriends attention when I walk into a room without carpet and he's already there. The smile on his face always makes me feel good.

• Like 1

"Porsche...There is no Substitute"

• 2 weeks later...

is it just me, or do shoe shops not smell the same any more?

That will be the smell of Chinese freighters Megan, mixed with sweat from guys lurking and a hint of freshly magic markered closing down sale, "everything must go" signs.

;-)

When I was little there was a little place we went to to get school shoes. They had a sliding thing with a tape measure to measure your feet and what seemed like hundreds of shoe boxes in racks against the wall. The chap would go up a ladder to get the shoes you wanted and the place smelled of leather, cardboard and new plimsolls. Not a turn on, but I suppose new plimsolls are my madeleines. Oh dear, how prosaic.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its not so much that I get turned on by wearing them as that I get turned when I see someone that notices them and me and appreciates us both!. Especially when its obvious that they've got a shoe "thing". But not in a creepy way. Jenny

Just Jenny

• 3 years later...