Does wearing heels turn you on in any way?

Carolyn

Yes, if I'm wearing an outfit that I know could be thought of as sexy, then the heels are the icing on the cake. They can turn something special into something sensational! And then, of course I feel good - or more likely, bad! This site certainly makes you think! The soles of my feet, particularly the arch, are very sensitive and any slight massage effect of the arch of a high shoe is bound to give a pleasurable sensation. This for me falls into the category of sensual rather than directly erotic, but a lot of sensual experiences combined - the feeling of tension in the calf muscles, the glimpse in shop windows of my insteps more or less in a straight line from my legs, so much of my weight being taken on the balls of the feet and the toes, the sound of those heels on hard surfaces, all added to by any sensuality from my clothes - can give one a decidedly heightened sexual awareness. For me it falls short of arousal, but the knowledge that I'm attracting admiring attention can take it all quite close to a sexual 'buzz'! As a general query, does it matter to the true heel-lover how grungy the wearer is as long as she is wearing heels? As I said in my previous posting, my oufit is important for me to get the most pleasure from wearing the heels, my shoes are an accessory to add that extra 'something' to whatever I'm wearing. If I wear heels with scruffy clothes I simply feel silly and incongruous, much as I obviously like the heels themselves.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

No, Heels doesn't turn me on, but can help in that ;) It's more how people react towards you, and how sexy you feel about yourself. how others are behaving and expressing themselves in your company. Showing attraction in good way, and intellect conversation can be good turn on aswell. Flirting ? yes please :cool1: Your right on that Anne Louise, but for foot massage i prefer hands and tongue of my lover. :wave:

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

Oh God, heels feel so empowering. I love them. I wear them pretty much all day long and it's a big turn on for me. Especially when being intimate, it can really spice things up--for me at least. My calves look incredible with heels on. It just feels so nice to have them on. I love the way how it shapes my feet and toes. Quite a few times, I find myself going to sleep with my 6" mules still on my feet. When I wake up, they always end up staying on for some strange reason. Especially with all the toss and turning I do.

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"--Marilyn Monroe

• 2 weeks later...

Wearing heels just drives me crazy. Even before I met my boyfriend I bought a pair of 7" platforms just to strut around in my flat in. I have since met my boyfriend and me in shoes are a turn on for him too, so it just gets even better.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wearing high heels, in combination with a cool outfit, anything from lbd to jeans, makes me feel more confident & attractive. It is the heels that make the difference. Even for me at 6'3" the extra height does it. It does't turn me on directly but seeing the effect the heels has on my bf and other men can turn me on.

• 1 month later...

Definitely! I feel sexier in heels, and part of that has to do with guys looking at me. For some reason (probably the same reason that I look at girls in heels) guys like seeing girls in heels, but particularly the ankles and feet. Heels also change your posture. In high heels, my calf muscles are different, my thigh muscles are tighter to help my balance, my tush sticks out and my chest is thrust forward. And I can't help walking differently in heels. I'm kind of forced to take smaller steps and because my center of gravity is changed, I tend to keep my stance tighter which makes my whole body move. I'm sure a doctor could explain the whole center of gravtiy/balance thing and how it affects the way we stand and walk. I like ankle strap shoes because I like the feeling of confinement. The tighter the straps, the better I feel. There is just something so sexy about that. . .maybe because it suggests something that is taboo.:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

I recently saw a picture of a sexy pair of shoes with a caption that said, "You are as young as your shoes make you feel." So our shoes, like other things that we use to enhance ourselves (clothes, lingerie, makeup, jewelry, hair, etc.) can have an affect on the way we feel. I know that when I am wearing a particularly tall, sexy pair of heels, I feel better, confident, pretty and sexy. Some women can wear sweats and feel that way. Others have to step it up a notch.

• 7 months later...

Im glad that other women feel the same about wearing heels. I absolutly feel sexy when I wear high heels. When I get dressed in the morning there nothing like slipping on some pumps when I walk out the door.

• 10 months later...

Oh absolutely! From the feel of sheer tights/stockings inside them to the little clicking sounds that my heels make to the occasional slip of my smooth soles on certain surfaces makes me feel so good :blinkbigeyes:

yes,high heel is an excellent thing!but can you believe that a twenty years old girl will have never worn on a high heel. because i am afraid its high, which make me out of balance seriously,and made out ankle bloody, so i never worn on a heel. however, i still love it very much, i think a girl will show a beautiful pic on a heel!how can i try to be on a heel?

• 2 weeks later...

Does wearing heels turn me on sexually? No, but I do feel as others have mentioned, very sexy, and confident, sometimes seductive, to be honest a bit dangerous too. :smile:

So does wearing heels turn me on? No, but my wearing them sometimes can and has led to me in situations with my boyfriend that led me to being turned on. So its kind of a horse-cart thing, I guess. But that is like certain other clothes I wear too, like lingerie.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes - very much so but I think it is because of the added confidence. I quite like dressing a bit slutty from time to time and heels play a big part here. I think it is knowing what guys are thinking that turns me on quite a lot.

• 1 year later...

High heels make me feel sexy, attractive and desirable. It does turn me on to be all that. Also, I can admire and appreciate the sexyness of other women wearing very high sexy heels, and they can turn me on as well.

This is my feeling too. I feel incredibly sexy wearing high heels. Of course, with sexy outfits. And walking in heels makes me feel hot too.

definitely, heels are magic .

Elegance is my second name

For sure. Just trying new heels on in the shop is a turn on. But when getting dressed to go out in heels then putting the heels on at the end of getting ready is the best bit of getting ready. It is like sliding on some kind of sexual glow. As someone said, they are kind of magic in a way. Knowing that most guys are turned on by heels is probably part of it but it is also that heels just make me feel sort of more confident and sexy. Sort of bolder. More out there ... if that makes sense. Christine.

• 1 month later...

Thinking... how we "really" turn on wearing heels without getting the classical association heels = sexy girl ? Maybe..all of us are "hot" ...so we love heels because.....just we enjoy exhibit it.

• 4 weeks later...

Sometimes when I'm going out the heels are among the first things I put on, and I put the rest of the outfit together around them. Alternatively, I'll put them in the centre of my bed and put the clothes I fancy wearing around them to imagine what it's all going to look like. Either way, it certainly gets me in the mood for fun and games. Alexa

Sometimes when I'm going out the heels are among the first things I put on, and I put the rest of the outfit together around them. Alternatively, I'll put them in the centre of my bed and put the clothes I fancy wearing around them to imagine what it's all going to look like. Either way, it certainly gets me in the mood for fun and games.

Alexa

Exactly, the same approach as I do. It is a sort of ritual for me. and that is the starting point of any party. Ready, Steady, - GO.

I see the responses for choosing footwear here is very different from that of many fashion magazines I read. Some business fashion magazines would say choose your business suit and always have a pair of black slingback pumps with 2.5" or lower heel. Remember, black slingback pumps can match any business outfit so you can focus on the outfit and never worry about your shoes. I see others like me are excited about an awesome pair of heels and like to show it off with the proper outfit :)

• 4 weeks later...