Budget Ukrainian airline swaps high heels for trainers

p1ng74

Well, I guess I won't fly with this company either.

The main problem I have with that decision is that:
a) Not all high heels are uncomfortable. Basically everyone can find a pair that looks great and is just right so they can wear it without pain for a long time
b) It's not like you spend that entire 12 hours standing all the time. When you're a flight attendant, you have plenty of opportunities to sit down and slip your feet out of the shoe
c) If you decide to change one part of the uniform, perhaps you should look into changing the entire thing? This outfit reminds me of the one worn by garbage truck drivers; it's awful.

Yes, this looks terrible! If they were going to make this change, they needed to change the whole uniform to be more casual. If it's the heels that are objectionable, why not go to low heeled oxfords, such as men commonly wear with suits? That would look way better than what is pictured here. Even if you were going to do trainers, why not just a plain white tennis shoe? Even that would look way better.

• Like 2

Why not let the girls decide what they want to wear?

9 hours ago, 5150PLB1 said:

Soviet era ex Aeroflot plane.

There fleet consists of Boeing 737s (2 -700, 7 -800, 3 -900ER)

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

On 10/7/2021 at 9:31 PM, HelenInHeels said:

No, they where uncomfy and somehow not easy to walk in, the heel was in some strange way misplaced. I was glad when these heels left.

But they looked nice on pictures ..... 😈

On 10/6/2021 at 9:11 PM, spikesmike said:

I would wear the stiletto heels, I just wouldn't wear the orange . MikeDSCF4008.thumb.JPG.7f3ee03c19cb11dad67a05957b8c5b5d.JPG

Well, i converted the heels in this picture electronically into orange, it doesn´t look bad at all. If you permit i can post it here.

3 hours ago, spikesmike said:

lsolathor : I would like to see difference colors . What else can you print ? What can you do with these ? Mike

This is the pair in orange:

DSCF4008.thumb.JPG.7f3ee03c19cb11dad67a05957b8c5b5da.jpg.f7a1f9be474fe53afe26c11c64498179.jpg

I have to see what i can do with the boots, they are harder because they don´t have a real colour, i will need my cintiq for that. But that is with somebody else at the moment.

I once had a pair of orange wooden heeled mules, and I wish I still had them. I bought them because they were very tall (or so it seemed to me at the time), and they were my size, and they were cheap. Unfortunately, I had little experience at the time, I couldn't walk in them properly, plus they were ORANGE. When was I ever going to wear them, and with what? I got rid of them. How could I have known that years later, I would have the experience and the patience to have found these sandals not only walkable, but rather comfortable, and that I would have no problem wearing orange sandals out and about?