Hello All!

Hello Everyone,

I'm delighted to sign up to HH Place to converse, ask questions and give some opinions. I hope I can help with other people's questions too.

I have been wearing women's shoes nearly every day now for over 17 years; it truly is one of life's joys! I am male, but once I slip on a pair of heels I feel all woman! I know I'm not, but hey! Classic pointy toe stilettos are my absolute favourites, which I usually team up with a skirt or leggings, stockings and sometimes a gold ankle chain. More often than not I wear a nice nail polish too. I feel very blessed to have small and very feminine feet, which are just ideal for high heels. I guess having flexible ankles helps too;-) And I love to keep my feet looking great with regular foot care (filing, exfoliating, moisturising etc), which is also necessary for my website. I love to pose! Apart from posing, I created the website and Youtube channel as a kind of record of all my shoes etc. I lost or deleted all the pictures from my early days, which is a shame really. Still, some of these shoes have a good few years wear on them!

So hopefully I can contribute a bit of experience and have some interesting chats on here.

Anyway, I hope I haven't blethered on too long!

SharpHeelz.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, SharpHeelz said:

Hello Everyone,

I'm delighted to sign up to HH Place to converse, ask questions and give some opinions. I hope I can help with other people's questions too.

I have been wearing women's shoes nearly every day now for over 17 years; it truly is one of life's joys! I am male, but once I slip on a pair of heels I feel all woman! I know I'm not, but hey! Classic pointy toe stilettos are my absolute favourites, which I usually team up with a skirt or leggings, stockings and sometimes a gold ankle chain. More often than not I wear a nice nail polish too. I feel very blessed to have small and very feminine feet, which are just ideal for high heels. I guess having flexible ankles helps too;-) And I love to keep my feet looking great with regular foot care (filing, exfoliating, moisturising etc), which is also necessary for my website. I love to pose! Apart from posing, I created the website and Youtube channel as a kind of record of all my shoes etc. I lost or deleted all the pictures from my early days, which is a shame really. Still, some of these shoes have a good few years wear on them!

So hopefully I can contribute a bit of experience and have some interesting chats on here.

SharpHeelz.

Great to have you here buddy, looking forward to your guidance and advice....Don

On 9/22/2021 at 1:38 PM, SharpHeelz said:

Hello Everyone,

SharpHeelz.

Hi and welcome to the site, it’s always good to find fellow English male heels wearers, looking forward to seeing more posts and pics from you and maybe some good conversations too