Hi everyone!

So here i am, by request of a special member in this forum. I am not sure what to expect, so let us see what happens.

What seems to be the main interest here: i am sorry to say that i do not wear heels all the time, only part-time. When my husband comes home i will be in heels, but most probably an hour later not. I will wear heels when shopping or going to the theater, opera, cinema or to some kind of festivity.

I do not love heels, i like them for the effect they have on my appearance, and of course the effect they have on the male population.

So that should be all for now, have fun when doing your thing, that is what i do!

Helen

• Like 6

Welcome to the forum.

I like wearing heels too, but not all the time - chunky-heeled ankle boots and knee boots as racier, more daring versions of the hiking boots I tend to wear as a rule. I like the variety, styling and sense of rule breaking.

This is quite a friendly and easy going forum and I’m sure you’ll be made welcome. 

Edited by Shyheels
  • Like 2

On 9/20/2021 at 1:56 PM, Shyheels said:

Welcome to the forum.

On 9/21/2021 at 7:54 AM, Isolathor said:

A warm welcome to this forum

Hi boys!

Thank you for the welcome!

Here is whom you are dealing with:

HiH120.thumb.jpg.16215c379d354de122054267917e0cee.jpg

Ps: I am sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, english is not my native language.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, HelenInHeels said:

Hi boys!

Ps: I am sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, english is not my native language.

We're glad you're hereto adda voice to your husbands posts. Your taste in heels aligns well to my own.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/22/2021 at 10:59 PM, Jkrenzer said:

We're glad you're hereto adda voice to your husbands posts. Your taste in heels aligns well to my own.

Thank you, i am glad my style suits you, but my voice will not be too loud i hope.

12 hours ago, frogger said:

Hi and welcome!

Love too see you in jeans and heels😍

Thank you for the welcome! I will have a look for pictures in heels and jeans, but there are not as much as in dresses or skirts.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2021 at 7:22 AM, HelenInHeels said:

Hi boys!

Keep posting pictures and nobody will notice any errors!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2021 at 8:38 PM, Histiletto said:

Thanks for choosing to join and contribute your insights on the matters concerning the wearing of high heels!

To me it seems there is so much more expertise here from heelwearing men, as always men analyse and see things from the technical side. When i buy a shoe i go for the looks and for fit, and my mind may change after some time, so a must have can be obsolete a few years later. But sometimes even a poorfitting heel can be worth a photoshooting, even if the shoe is discarded afterwards. It is all about having fun, only some men make a science out of it.

• Like 2

You’ve perfectly nailed it!

Most women buy heels for the look and don’t wear them as soon as they can. 
Men, well that ( tiny)part of men who wear high heels buy them for wearing. Comfort comes first. Technic is a way to avoid bad purchases 

• Like 2

For me style is important. There are styles that my feet just wont work with.  My toe box is just too thick for pumps, so I don't waste my time looking at them. Narrow shoes are a NO.

Looks are important next, I simple wont wear heel I think look ugly.

Third it's the fit. I want to put my heels on in the morning and take them off when I get home, that can be up to 16 hours later. If it doesn't fit it goes back if purchased on-line or back to the box at the store. Life's too short for heels that hurt.

Finally cost. Is it worth the price, is it constructed to last?  We have to reduce the waste we create.

• Like 2

On 9/22/2021 at 7:22 AM, HelenInHeels said:

Hi boys!

While many here would find the heels you are wearing here to be not high enough I think those are a great height to be attractive while giving some comfort.  great choice

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2021 at 7:25 PM, RonC said:

While many here would find the heels you are wearing here to be not high enough I think those are a great height to be attractive while giving some comfort.  great choice

These shoes are not the highest, but with a little bit over 4" they qualify as high heels. Here in Germany the consensus is: high heels start at 4" or 10cm.

To be exact these heels are 10,5 cm, and i like them because they are very comfortable and can be worn for the whole day.

1524553824_P1050049a_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.caa342a8a4afc15c10978ab065e68209.JPG

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HelenInHeels said:

These shoes are not the highest, but with a little bit over 4" they qualify as high heels. Here in Germany the consensus is: high heels start at 4" or 10cm.

To be exact these heels are 10,5 cm, and i like them because they are very comfortable and can be worn for the whole day.

1524553824_P1050049a_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.caa342a8a4afc15c10978ab065e68209.JPG

I read in another post that you dance in five-inch heels - I am very impressed! I bought myself a pair of stiletto boots with five inch heels, because I’d always wanted to see what wearing such heels was like, and despite all the cycling I do I found that wearing those five-inch stiletto heels for an hour was the best calf muscle workout I’ve ever had! Better than a whole morning of hill riding. 

15 hours ago, Shyheels said:

I read in another post that you dance in five-inch heels - I am very impressed! I bought myself a pair of stiletto boots with five inch heels, because I’d always wanted to see what wearing such heels was like, and despite all the cycling I do I found that wearing those five-inch stiletto heels for an hour was the best calf muscle workout I’ve ever had! Better than a whole morning of hill riding. 

5 inch all day has never been a problem for me if the shoes fit right. I wear a 10.5 to 11, 41 to 42 in European size, that 5 inch is really not too steep. Suggest you keep going, you'll get used to them. By the way, cycling and heels are not even close to the same thing. Cyling is zero impact and works the thighs and abdominal muscles. Heeling is calf muscles and lower tendons lots of impact.

On 10/30/2021 at 4:06 AM, Jkrenzer said:

5 inch all day has never been a problem for me if the shoes fit right. I wear a 10.5 to 11, 41 to 42 in European size, that 5 inch is really not too steep.

I am impressed! To me 5" is OK for half a day, but i wll take every chance to slip out of the heels or dangle them. If i have to go in heels for a whole day i will stick to 4". 

On 9/29/2021 at 10:56 AM, HelenInHeels said:

Thank you for the welcome! I will have a look for pictures in heels and jeans, but there are not as much as in dresses or skirts.

Thank you very much, hoe you find some🤩

• 3 weeks later...