3 years I had stopped wearing heels in public

jim102

Hello! I have not been here for few years but with wearing heels I had stopped the year after I had enjoyed all the automn and winter. Maybe it is due to Covid 19. I had scrapped my principal heel boots and I had wanted to wear something new I had couldnt find.

I have two pairs of heels and it is enough for me! I just wear heels when i go to an erotic massage parlor. I have lost the interest.

Edited by jim102
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, jim102 said:

Hello! I have not been here for few years but with wearing heels I had stopped the year after I had enjoyed all the automn and winter. Maybe it is due to Covid 19. I had scrapped my principal heel boots and I had wanted to wear something new I had couldnt find.

I have two pairs of heels and it is enough for me! I just wear heels when i go to an erotic massage parlor. I have lost the interest.

Sorry to hear you have lost interest buddy....

• 2 weeks later...

I have Lost interest at different times, too. Mostly when i'm sad. Now that I remember I Lost interest un wearing heels when I used to go toe the gym 🤔🤔🤔. Sometimes ITS the contrary to the point that I Buy a lot of pairs. I have aprox 100 pairs (haven't counted them in a while).

• Like 1

Oh dear, depression will do that to your for sure.   I hope you are OK now.  I would have thought you would have been more interested in wearing heels when you were going to the gym.  Please take good care of yourself, do and wear what feels right to you....D

• 1 month later...
On 8/30/2021 at 11:08 PM, Histiletto said:

Apparently, you still have some spark of desire to wear heels. 

Yes. I still want to wear them.  I guess it is just a habit. I have 2 pairs and I wanna have a third like winter/automn black boots.  Feeling I have enough and would have too much if I continue to buy.  Still affraid of the other`s eyes. Fear to be recognized my job people and others. I was less affraid when I was wearing them often a year.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jim102 said:

Yes. I still want to wear them.  I guess it is just a habit. I have 2 pairs and I wanna have a third like winter/automn black boots.  Feeling I have enough and would have too much if I continue to buy.  Still affraid of the other`s eyes. Fear to be recognized my job people and others. I was less affraid when I was wearing them often a year.

I understand, we all have had these fears, don't feel alone.  It is always best to keep your personal life separate from your work life, so I would never recommend wearing heels to work.  Find some nice used riding boots with modest heels, and wear them while driving or shopping.  You will feel better, no one will notice...  Start slowly, building your confidence.  Take care buddy...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Normally I wear heels for going to erotic places or if I am obliged like to get money from bank. I had gone to the grocery couple of times since then. I have two high heel shoe pairs. It was a pleasure to see you again guys.

Anna Field Bottines à talons hauts - black/noir - ZALANDO.FR

Naturalizer Michelle Pump | Womens Heels

Edited by jim102
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
On 10/29/2022 at 1:29 AM, jim102 said:

Normally I wear heels for going to erotic places or if I am obliged like to get money from bank. I had gone to the grocery couple of times since then. I have two high heel shoe pairs. It was a pleasure to see you again guys.

Anna Field Bottines à talons hauts - black/noir - ZALANDO.FR

Naturalizer Michelle Pump | Womens Heels

Beautiful shoes.

Have you seen how Naturalizer now allows us men to comment while we evaluate the shoes?

It's a pleasure seeing how it seems more men are into heels nowadays. And Naturalizer with their vast choice of wide-width shoes are really great for us. I also had a really great experience whilst shopping in store. Did you order your shoes online or bought them online? (and sorry if you already answered this question).

Peace!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, DProud2700 said:

I have been so busy with work and now with a sprained ankle that hurts still, I tried on a pair of my ankle boot and found the left boot a bit tight to put on.  I am hoping that the ankle will go down.

Hope so too buddy, so frustraing not being able to wear your boots.....

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2021 at 4:03 AM, pebblesf said:

I understand, we all have had these fears, don't feel alone.  It is always best to keep your personal life separate from your work life, so I would never recommend wearing heels to work.  Find some nice used riding boots with modest heels, and wear them while driving or shopping.  You will feel better, no one will notice...  Start slowly, building your confidence.  Take care buddy...

While I also do not want to mix heels and work, I think it is OK to push things a bit and compromise. There are (women's) combat boots with 2-3" heels (and some thick soles) that are not obviously heels, but still are a bit... Maybe try those. I've worn those to work, and I dare anyone to comment on them as heels.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I have replaced my black pumps naturalizer by a discountinued clark adriel viola black matte one.  At beginning the naturalizer  was too big, after that i have removed the cushion, after that changed 9M for 9W and it was smaller and i made it larger but still hurt when I walk into groceries. I do not put them often a year but a new pair not old like over 4 years old should be usefull. That kind of heels I had tried them at work in hidden place lol but in patent. So much comfortable and the noise when walking is so exciting!

When adriel viola was at softmoc stores so still in fashion I had tried 8,5M and 9M. Just fit in 8,5 so I would be good with 9M. I do not like the ambyr joy design its like the heels are made far behind the shoes if you compare black classic pumps. I mean it is a long straight heel made for more than 3.5 inches high and over but they put it into a classic 3 inches heels. It does not have a great looking. It is the reason why I prefer the discountinued heels.

Edited by jim102