What she selected for a studio shooting:

Isolathor

A few years ago we visited a professional photo studio for a session (that is 6 hours, and she was really fed up afterwards), she decided to wear these combinations for the shots:

dessous004.thumb.jpg.3fc37211f82f3b9bc202646910060958.jpg

Posting the results would violate forum rules, so no pictures from that event. 😪

• Like 5

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

It may have been a long and hard 6 hours, but I am sure the end results are still giving you and your wife lots of pleasure. Better hard work and happy memories then easy work and poor memories.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2021 at 7:10 PM, Chorlini said:

Better hard work and happy memories then easy work and poor memories.

That´s true, but nevertheless she said she would never do it again. 🥲

22 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

Is it better to buy true to size or go up a size? There are two pairs on my radar (same boots) but I'm not sure if I do what I do with pleaser boots or get size 41 (UK8).

What is Your normal size? And talking about pleaser boots, do you wear the same size as your normal footwear?

Are You contemplating about Gianrico Mori boots? These italian heels tend to be on the small side and i would suggest to go one size up from your normal size.

On 8/16/2021 at 7:53 PM, AlexC94 said:

Is it better to buy true to size or go up a size? There are two pairs on my radar (same boots) but I'm not sure if I do what I do with pleaser boots or get size 41 (UK8).

Sadly there is no consistency from brand to brand. You gotta try.

5 hours ago, Isolathor said:

What is Your normal size? And talking about pleaser boots, do you wear the same size as your normal footwear?

Are You contemplating about Gianrico Mori boots? These italian heels tend to be on the small side and i would suggest to go one size up from your normal size.

It's been my firm opinion that Italian manufacturers still haven't caught on to the idea that people with wide feet exist, or they just simply do not care.

8 hours ago, Isolathor said:

I swear I thought I posted this in my own topic in the Designer Heels section. I'll keep the size up option open as this happened with my Giaro platform boots and they fit PERFECTLY, despite being a size 41 when I'm a UK7.