hose and heels

mickeyunc

I am a taller male 6.2,  love sexy heels and hose.  i need to ask where are you all purchasing pantyhose from?  not looking for designer hose just everyday regular hose.  and heels?  iam in the usa.  

Thanks

• Like 1

give me more heels

I wear Legg's Sheer Energy Active Support which I buy from One Hanes Place. I am 6' tall, weigh 170 lbs and the Q size is a perfect fit for me.

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

21 hours ago, mickeyunc said:

I am a taller male 6.2,  love sexy heels and hose.  i need to ask where are you all purchasing pantyhose from?  not looking for designer hose just everyday regular hose.  and heels?  iam in the usa.  

Thanks

I buy HUE from Macy.  They are good quality.  "Age Defiant is the style I Buy, they also give  good support. and are shear.

• Like 1

I like No Nonsense for every day wear. You can get them at any retailer. Best price is at Walmart. I only wear pantyhose during the cold months. During the warm weather it's bare legs just like the gals.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 1

Never got into hosiery much.  I prefer the bare leg, barefoot look and feel.  But either way, enjoy your heels and have fun!!  sf

• Like 2

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

1 hour ago, Henri1942 said:

Sorry guys, I live in New England and the weather is mild (most of the time) to cold in winter.  I wear hose 365.

Never thought I would be looking forward to the end of summer in Rhode Island, can't take too much more of this heat...Still wearing my boots anyway though

• Like 2

18 hours ago, SF said:

Never got into hosiery much.  I prefer the bare leg, barefoot look and feel.  But either way, enjoy your heels and have fun!!  sf

I prefer to go bare feet into heels myself as well. I had too many stockings and pantyhoses rip on me plus, I'm a lazy bugger. Slipping on some heels is low effort. I can do that. Putting on some legwear as well, too much effort.

• Like 1

I like to go bare leg when in sandals, especially since I'm in short shorts most of the time.  Stockings and shorts would look too 1970ish.  Booties and boots are worn with socks.  My legs have barely any visible hair now due to old age and years of waxing/taping.

I also wear a lot of leggings and skinny jeans.

• Like 1

I use to wear stiletto pumps barefooted and my feet would stick to the lining which was uncomfortable and generated unpleasant odors. After discovering the benefits of wearing nylon hosiery while wearing stiletto pumps, I rarely wear heels without knee high nylons or sometimes pantyhose for special dressier occasions.

• Like 3

I guess it is pretty well known that I am not a big fan of hosiery, and certainly never with any type of open toed shoe. However, I do wear trouser socks with my closed toe shoes, either pumps of oxfords, when dressing more formally. Modern fashion notwithstanding, there is something jarring about having bare ankles sticking out the bottom of your pants when you're wearing a jacket and a tie.

I just bought a pair of "Tieks," an all leather, pricy ($$$) flatter than flat low (very low) flat shoe.  I know it's not a heel, I had a momentary lapse, but I will be OK, ha ha.  Now on point, the shoes can be worn with without socks and the folks at Tieks suggest wearing a low cut - invisible - sock lining, which I did.  Never worn a low cut sock of this type before, comfortable and it looks like they will work fine.  

BTW, I am a sandal and heels guy, but my Tieks are comfortable and will work well during the cooler weather.  

Whatever you wear, have fun.....  sf

PS Thanks Steve for the recommendation !!!

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 2 weeks later...