Unusual Heel Uses

VirginHeels

I don't wear heels for fetish reasons. I live with much less pain with a 3.75-4.75 inch heel, so I wear heels as much as possible. That means I wear in public, so I might as well have great shoes.

3 hours ago, Isolathor said:

I don´t know if that is really the reason for men to wear high heels. It might apply to some of them, but not all folks are the same.

As far as i´m concerned, i consider myself very lucky to have the wife of my dreams since 1980 .....

Again, you are very fortunate indeed.

2 hours ago, Shyheels said:

I like ankle and knee boots as racier, more daring versions of the hiking boots I wear as a rule. Simply that and nothing more.  I like the styling, and the sense of rule-breaking by wearing them. Fetish has absolutely nothing to do with it. 

I don't think the men on this forum are representative for the male heel buying demographic. Considering how many vendors there are that sell to men I'd say there's more vendors world wide then male members of this forum. And this forum ain't that hard to find.

On 10/8/2021 at 10:59 AM, Isolathor said:

I don´t know if that is really the reason for men to wear high heels. It might apply to some of them, but not all folks are the same.

As far as i´m concerned, i consider myself very lucky to have the wife of my dreams since 1980 .....

I know how you feel!

We just got back from a trip. On the drive my wife jazzed it up a bit and wore a bright red pleated dress and pumps. She dressed it down a bit with a stylish jean jacket. She looked awesome! On the way back it was tight skinny jeans, tank top, the same jean jacket and high heel sandals. I find it fun to watch the men at gas stations stop what they are doing when she walks by. I love the view when she walks away. 60 years old and she still turns heads.

There is a line from a movie, something on the line of, "I hate to see you leave, but I love to watch you walk away!"

8 minutes ago, Pumped said:

I love the view when she walks away. 60 years old and she still turns heads.

There is a line from a movie, something on the line of, "I hate to see you leave, but I love to watch you walk away!"

You are a lucky guy then! And i like the line you quoted. 👍 

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

So I've gotten me a pair of Pleasers today

from a Dutch webstore called Kinky Shoes. Which so happens to be located in the city next to mine, so I could easily pick them up in person. Had a little talk with the owner and I asked her, so how many shoes do you sell to men? Half, she said, judging by the large sizes. She even had a guy in drag coming along recently to pick them up. Which was probably fun for the dude because the street she's located at is broken up and so you can't park in front. Anyway, I feel this confirms what I suspect, that a lot of high heeled shoes are being sold to men, but these men are not showing up on this forum, making this not a very representative place for men wearing heels. It's mostly catering to men wearing heels in daily life, not the fetish guys and certainly not the guys who 'like to dress up as people from a different sex'. As those threads get purged with a fury akin to a Trump tweet on Twitter.

But at least we have Isolathor to regale us with pictures of his beautiful wife. 😎

4 hours ago, Chorlini said:

So I've gotten me a pair of Pleasers today

from a Dutch webstore called Kinky Shoes. Which so happens to be located in the city next to mine, so I could easily pick them up in person. Had a little talk with the owner and I asked her, so how many shoes do you sell to men? Half, she said, judging by the large sizes. She even had a guy in drag coming along recently to pick them up. Which was probably fun for the dude because the street she's located at is broken up and so you can't park in front. Anyway, I feel this confirms what I suspect, that a lot of high heeled shoes are being sold to men, but these men are not showing up on this forum, making this not a very representative place for men wearing heels. It's mostly catering to men wearing heels in daily life, not the fetish guys and certainly not the guys who 'like to dress up as people from a different sex'. As those threads get purged with a fury akin to a Trump tweet on Twitter.

But at least we have Isolathor to regale us with pictures of his beautiful wife. 😎

Put those heels on and strut around town. Easy wearing heels.