Unusual Heel Uses

VirginHeels

There is some chick on Instagram who does heels quite a bit underwater. Kristina somebody or other. I don't have time to look it up right this minute.

In areas outside the water, a woman friend admitted to me a couple of weeks ago that she had used one of her high heels as a hammer while rearranging some pictures on the wall. She even sent me a picture of the shoe she had used.

On 8/9/2021 at 5:38 AM, Histiletto said:

Wearing heels in swimming performances and activities is actually more usual than one would think.

253375_735x390.jpeg

ca21e7fdc0a6f0a506ce1b1f924fc5d8.jpg

surreal-art-portrait-young-woman-underwater-swimming-pool-grey-dress-beaded-scarf-small-bag-violet-high-heels-111021622.jpg

I wonder when that happened. Finally another sport worth watching again.

Currently Artistic swimming (formerly synchronized swimming) is only a women's sport at the Olympics.  Maybe there will be a men's or mixed division in the next Olympics in Paris.  Time for you to lobby for it it @Pierre1961.  Then we need a team to wear their Water Pumps.

Edited by Cali
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Cali said:

Currently Artistic swimming (formerly synchronized swimming) is only a women's sport at the Olympics.  Maybe there will be a men's or mixed division in the next Olympics in Paris.  Time for you to lobby for it it @Pierre1961.  Then we need a team to wear their Water Pumps.

Actually since the olympic committee has a commitment towards gender equality perhaps they could create the event.  They have already decided to replace the 50k race walking event with something else because it is men’s only and not fitting towards their commitment.  

I suppose swimming is quite the opportunity to exhibit extremely high heels. I might not be able to stand and walk in 7” stilettos, but none of that probably matters in the water…

On 8/11/2021 at 5:01 PM, Shyheels said:

If they go for gender equality, given the trend towards woke-ness, they’ll simply ban heels  from the pool altogether 

Yeah but......, I only now learned that that was a thing? You wouldn't rob an old man of his pleasures now, would you?

Of course they would. In a heart beat. With vigor!

I don't think woke is anti-heel, only the feminist element of it, and not so much as they used to be as heels have pretty much disappeared from daily life. They would go outrage on why there are no trans women on the teams though.  So expect some male looking legs and bodies among them soon. And god help natural born women once trans athletes, or those who only identify as women, enter women's sports in large numbers because then they will never see the winner's stage or a medal or a new breaking record ever again.

On 8/13/2021 at 11:03 AM, Chorlini said:

And god help natural born women once trans athletes, or those who only identify as women, enter women's sports in large numbers because then they will never see the winner's stage or a medal or a new breaking record ever again.

Maybe they will introduce a new class only for trans athletes? In some federal office buildings in Germany we now have different toiletrooms for male / female / indifferent (or others or whatever you may call it).

Edited by Isolathor

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

8 hours ago, Isolathor said:

Maybe they will introduce a new class only for trans athletes? In some federal office buildings in Germany we now have different toiletrooms for male / female / indifferent (or others or whatever you may call it).

That would be the logical thing to do. Sadly we are not dealing with logical people but insane ideologues. And also, it would be a small class. If three trans athletes competed for women's weightlifting they would dominate it, denying real women a place on the winner's stage, but can you make a separate class just for three people? Logically they should still compete in the men's competition. Yeah, it sucks if you are born in the wrong body, I'm not indifferent to their plight, and you may now legally be a woman, but you were still born with a man's body and all the physical advantages that gives you. To go up against natural born women in sports is insane. And weightlifting is still generally benign. No one gets hurt there except ego. What if you are a natural born female boxer and you have to go up against a trans woman? It would be like a featherweight man going up against Mike Tyson. And only in Hollywood movies do tiny petite women beat up 200 pound men. And you can bet that the Rainbow ideologues will totally be fine with it.

50 minutes ago, Cali said:

The Australian Olympic team already had a trans member.  And some might argue that for years the Russian female team had too high of levels of testosterone.

So basically one natural born woman was now denied a spot on the Olympic team to make a point?Doesn't matter how hard she trained, she now never stood a chance? As for Russia, yeah, they were always suspect. But at least they were trying to win medals and not score woke points. The worst points of all.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Isolathor said:

Heels used by the Fashion Police to stop people who are not properly dressed:

police1.thumb.jpg.fc70fa8c8b17744853115e2ddaccd681.jpg  police2a.thumb.jpg.06efd410349bc3b7792b7cff4ad8701e.jpg

Isolathor,

I like how your Avatar and this post are cheap Chinese heels, Highest Heel to be exact. Used to have 2 of these, well made actually.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

... Highest Heel to be exact. Used to have 2 of these, well made actually.

If i remember correctly Helen had 4 pairs "The Highest Heel", one pair is now living in Australia. For the price the quality was not bad, and the fit was actually rather good. I have to check if the others  227140044_P1040232a_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.1b14cac02e3041b3fdb18e34ff67dda9.JPG are still in her closet.

Just because the heels were cheap doesn't mean they are bad. Just because the heels were expensive doesn't mean they are good. With anything that you order online it will be hit or miss regardless of price. Although if its a miss when it was expensive you will swear and curse a lot more.

44 minutes ago, spikesmike said:

lsolathor : You said that you do not wear high heels . Helen seems to have several pair of high heels . Question : Have you never tried wearing high heels ? Or, you just don't  wear heels of a regular basis ?

I´ve tried it, but didn´t get the hang on it. For me it is good enough when i come home and my wife greets me in heels ..... 😉 or when we leave for shopping / entertainment and she is in heels. 😍

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2021 at 5:50 PM, Isolathor said:

I´ve tried it, but didn´t get the hang on it. For me it is good enough when i come home and my wife greets me in heels ..... 😉 or when we leave for shopping / entertainment and she is in heels. 😍

I think that would apply to a lot of men who wear heels. They do it because its a fetish to them, and if the woman won't do it, or they don't have one, they'll start doing it themselves. And you seem to be exceptionally well served in that department by your wife. So why bother?

3 hours ago, Chorlini said:

I think that would apply to a lot of men who wear heels. They do it because its a fetish to them, and if the woman won't do it, or they don't have one, they'll start doing it themselves. And you seem to be exceptionally well served in that department by your wife. So why bother?

I don´t know if that is really the reason for men to wear high heels. It might apply to some of them, but not all folks are the same.

As far as i´m concerned, i consider myself very lucky to have the wife of my dreams since 1980 .....

I like ankle and knee boots as racier, more daring versions of the hiking boots I wear as a rule. Simply that and nothing more.  I like the styling, and the sense of rule-breaking by wearing them. Fetish has absolutely nothing to do with it.