A day in 6 inch heels

AlexC94

Question

So as of this very moment, I've been in my new Pleaser Domina 1023 boots for 19 hours. I've padlocked them on until I want to take them off in 5 hours.

I'm going to regret this, aren't I? With the calves stretched and heels not on the ground and that.

After taking them off, my feet feel fine and my legs don't feel too stretched as first thought. Guess I got lucky.

• Like 2

7 answers to this question

I'm not sure that this post is really a question, but congratulations for meeting your challenge! It is not a challenge I'm interesting in taking, I can't imagine wanting to wear any type of shoe for 24 hours straight, but hey, that's just me.

• Thanks 1

On 7/31/2021 at 7:37 PM, AlexC94 said:

So as of this very moment, I've been in my new Pleaser Domina 1023 boots for 19 hours. I've padlocked them on until I want to take them off in 5 hours.

I'm going to regret this, aren't I? With the calves stretched and heels not on the ground and that.

After taking them off, my feet feel fine and my legs don't feel too stretched as first thought. Guess I got lucky.

Meh, I've done that. Often, although maybe once a week on sundays if I don't have to go out. You'll be fine. Now if you did it fulltime all the time for weeks on end, with taking them off for an hour a day for footcare, then you might notice something with your calves and tendons. But just 24 hours straight? No biggie!

On 8/2/2021 at 4:11 PM, Chorlini said:

But just 24 hours straight? No biggie!

Maybe no biggie for You. But my wife would kill me if i demanded she has to be in any heels for 24hours! 😉

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

3 hours ago, Isolathor said:

Maybe no biggie for You. But my wife would kill me if i demanded she has to be in any heels for 24hours! 😉

I understand, it's not for everyone. Sleeping in heels is an acquired 'taste'.

Any footwear that restrict ventilation around the foot for a day's use such as boots, oxfords, loafers, and pumps needs time to dry out the next day because of the corrosive effect a wearer's natural perspiration process has on the materials. If the wearer has the practice of sleeping in heels, they need to put on a fresh pair. 

17 hours ago, Histiletto said:

Any footwear that restrict ventilation around the foot for a day's use such as boots, oxfords, loafers, and pumps needs time to dry out the next day because of the corrosive effect a wearer's natural perspiration process has on the materials. If the wearer has the practice of sleeping in heels, they need to put on a fresh pair. 

Maybe it is only a fantasy, a dream never came true?

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)