Pleaser Domina 1023

AlexC94

I got a pair of Pleaser Domina 1023 ankle boots today. They fit perfectly and don't hurt much upon first wear. 6 inch stiletto heel boots aren't much a challenge to me I guess.

Ā 

They also come with multiple straps from padlocks to buckles and they look great with each of them šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

-blkgwv.jpg

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, AlexC94 said:

I got a pair of Pleaser Domina 1023 ankle boots today. They fit perfectly and don't hurt much upon first wear. 6 inch stiletto heel boots aren't much a challenge to me I guess.

Ā 

They also come with multiple straps from padlocks to buckles and they look great with each of them šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

-blkgwv.jpg

Alex, what size do you wear. Look like 5.25 inch relative to my size. A comfortable in size 10 women's.Ā 

9 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Alex, what size do you wear. Look like 5.25 inch relative to my size. A comfortable in size 10 women's.Ā 

Uk7, also a US women's 10.

11 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

Ā 

-blkgwv.jpg

Pleaser is such an underrated and maligned brand. For being fetishy of course, for being made in China, for sometimes being the only available choice in large sizes other then wonky Aliexpress sellers. But I find their 5" and 5.5" range heels to be as comfortable, if not more so then many an expensive boutique brand. And for a lot less money and with a lot less will it fit guesswork then with boutique brands. Or Aliexpress.

1 hour ago, AlexC94 said:

Uk7, also a US women's 10.

You lucky, lucky bastard! I wish mine were as small, it would open up so much more choice for me. And it also makes you being able to walk in 6" heels even more impressive.

• Thanks 1

I never bought any pleaser because of the fetish connotation they have. Maybe IĀ should.

But itā€™s kind of roughĀ Ā to lump all Chinese brands together. Of course a lot of craps. But some as Hey Si Mey ( quite cheap) or Sobern ( quite expensive) produce Ā good quality shoes,well balaced.Ā 

Pleasers are decent heels, not top of the list quality, but pretty good. Many of the heels are built on a one piece molded plastic platform and heel. I seriously doubt you could break a heel off one! I believe they build them so dancers can trash 'em and stay on their feet!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pumped said:

Pleasers are decent heels, not top of the list quality, but pretty good. Many of the heels are built on a one piece molded plastic platform and heel. I seriously doubt you could break a heel off one! I believe they build them so dancers can trash 'em and stay on their feet!

There's a reason why platforms were known as stripper heels for so long. They were 'industry standard' as it were, especially the clear ones.

Overall they're good value for money, especially once you figured out your size. If anything, if you need yo find out what your size is and you have to order some cheap pairs online to do so, Pleasers ate probably your best bet.

• Like 1

I have a pair of Pleaser sandals with a 4" platform and 8" heel. Clear plastic platform and heel, and clear plasticĀ uppers.Ā 

TheyĀ just scream "Stripper"!! I like wearing them with my bubble gum pink poly skirt and a white blouse.

8 minutes ago, Pumped said:

I have a pair of Pleaser sandals with a 4" platform and 8" heel. Clear plastic platform and heel, and clear plasticĀ uppers.Ā 

TheyĀ just scream "Stripper"!! I like wearing them with my bubble gum pink poly skirt and a white blouse.

To each their own, but if I'm not comfortable wearing them outside I wouldn't bother.

1 minute ago, Jkrenzer said:

To each their own, but if I'm not comfortable wearing them outside I wouldn't bother.

I understand, but I generally don't wear heels outs of the house unless they are fairly generic. Inside the house anything goes!

I have a higher standard.Ā  I must be able to wear the heelsĀ to work, since almost all I wear is heels.Ā  I allow myself only 2Ā pairs that I waveĀ that requirement for.

On 8/1/2021 at 2:42 AM, AlexC94 said:

I even just walked in them at home and kept them on for a whole 24 hour period. Sleeping in them was slightly awkward but I managed.

I usually find that sleeping in heels is the true challenge if they're comfortable or not. I can wear a pair that is kinda tight while going about my business during the day, but when in bed and I can't keep them on for long then I know the shoes ain't for me.

I have variousĀ pairs of Pleaser DominaĀ Pumps that were advertised as being 6 inch high heels that actually measured at 5.5 inches when I checked, because they seemed easier to walk in than some of my actual 6 inch heels.

4 hours ago, Histiletto said:

I have variousĀ pairs of Pleaser DominaĀ Pumps that were advertised as being 6 inch high heels that actually measured at 5.5 inches when I checked, because they seemed easier to walk in than some of my actual 6 inch heels.

That explains it. I've always thought that the 6 inch Pleasers looked a little low. I just figured they were going off the larger sizes. A true 6 inch heel in my size (9 U.S.W.) would be quite extreme.

On 8/9/2021 at 7:24 AM, Histiletto said:

They ARE 6" nowadays. They changed heel heights. Just look at this pick of the same model Domina sandal.

IMG_20200716_100920s.thumb.jpg.6c6318d6020490148187440498697be6.jpg

The black one is from an older pair with the 5.5" heel, the gold one is a recent acquisition from last year that is now 6". Same with pumps. If you want 5.5" heels order from their Sexy range. Domina is now strictly 6".

• Like 2