high heels stiletto classic

claire.krist

• 3 months later...

Heels can be reconfigured, but the classics will always be the most appealing and the best looking, like this pair of blue patent 4" high stilettos1607652232_11623946mb_14_fquod_a.thumb.jpg.f9ae746a0f1032810eb7b3a996b857cb.jpg or this pair 6" high heeled pumps   1314992997_042921fa737d07773f9d638a9520fa3db(6).thumb.jpg.4a361e02907e8ff23d9d556a699b55f4.jpg , over any other styled footwear to infinity and beyond. The height of the heel may change from lower to higher and platforms may be part of the design, but these basic, simple, classic heeled pumps with personally preferred colors and textures are the styles that will always be wardrobe standard must haves. 

Edited by Histiletto
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Isolathor said:

Depending one the amount of money needed to buy these beauties they are worth some consideration! 😉

Not too expensive… around 100€ for the shoes, 180€ the boots .

9 hours ago, Chorlini said:

I think they prove that stillettos are at their most gorgeous with a gorgeous person in them.

Stilettos … for me THE HEELS. 

Agreed! But not as pointy,without these locks. And adapted to where you have to go. It means boots,Oxford,lower heels have more chance to be wearable. 

If it comes to fetish purposes then  things are different. 

It makes me think that that  fetish side deserve the ‘’ normal ‘’ men in heels cause. 

Pierre 

Miss writing !!!Does not  serve!!! What it nevertheless understandable? Sorry about that. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pierre1961 said:

Agreed! But not as pointy,without these locks. And adapted to where you have to go. It means boots,Oxford,lower heels have more chance to be wearable. 

If it comes to fetish purposes then  things are different. 

It makes me think that that  fetish side deserve the ‘’ normal ‘’ men in heels cause. 

Pierre 

Pierre, you have once again hit upon a topic which is sometimes controversial for us here at HHP, and that is, how much of our feelings are fetish, and how much are fashion? I won't deny having a bit of fetish, but I certainly don't care for things like the above photo, because how can you wear that out in the real world, even if walking in them were not a problem?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, mlroseplant said:

Pierre, you have once again hit upon a topic which is sometimes controversial for us here at HHP, and that is, how much of our feelings are fetish, and how much are fashion? I won't deny having a bit of fetish, but I certainly don't care for things like the above photo, because how can you wear that out in the real world, even if walking in them were not a problem?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, most men that put on heels do so because its a fetish to them. Only a very tiny minority is like the men here who, on average are more interested in the fashion aspect. And there is also the drag queens of course. Who are also not part of this community. Part by admin design it would seem. Like all internet communities this is an echo chamber of like minded people and we should do well to always keep that in mind.

• Like 2

Miss writing !!!Does not  serve!!! What it nevertheless understandable? Sorry about that. 

I was as many at first attracted by the fetish side of high heels. I may still be but only if it respect a certain aesthetic. Well,,mine at least.And I don’t have any problem with those for whom it is the most important.  

But that’s not what I wished to say. Just that an obvious fetish side doesn’t encourage from others the acceptance of men in heels as something normal or at least acceptable  

The question could be:where does fetish start( thin,too high heels,vs low block heel rustic boots)

I am not myself going too far? 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Chorlini said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, most men that put on heels do so because its a fetish to them. Only a very tiny minority is like the men here who, on average are more interested in the fashion aspect. And there is also the drag queens of course. Who are also not part of this community. Part by admin design it would seem. Like all internet communities this is an echo chamber of like minded people and we should do well to always keep that in mind.

Yes, it may be an echo chamber, but I think we're smart enough to realize that. We know we're a tiny number, and I think we will always be a tiny number, at least in my lifetime. The question is, will we be largely accepted by the larger community? I think the answer to that might actually be 'yes,' sooner or later. In some cases, it already is.

As to the fetish aspect of it, I have no idea whether you are factually correct in your assertions, and it doesn't really matter anyway for the purposes of this website. This website is unique in that it caters to the man wearing high heels without going down so many other rabbit holes, and although some of the rules seem overly strict, I understand why they're there. The fact is, if we were looser with the rules, we wouldn't be unique anymore, and we'd be gone. Just like that.

So where is the place for fetish, as it pertains to this website? I certainly don't think it should be banned, I think we should talk about it. But I don't think it should be the focus, that content is available elsewhere. Preserving our niche on the internet is important. Having said that, would I like to be able to wear the shoes pictured several posts above? Well hell yeah, maybe minus the locks and witch toes. But in the real world, that ain't never gonna happen. Like those who can twist their bodies into pretzels and balance on one arm for 7 minutes, there are precious few who can actually wear these shoes in the real world. Do I fault you guys who buy shoes like these for whatever purpose? No, not at all, I waste plenty of money on many things. Just not that.

• Like 3

I agree. I like the site’s uniqueness and focus on wearing heels as an element of fashion. As you say, there are plenty of outlet for other stuff on the web - almost limitless, but HHP is special. I don’t think the rules are overly strict at all - if they were any looser or indifferently enforced things would change very swiftly. 

• Like 3

Along those lines, I think the photo below is about as high as you can go and still not be sort of fetishy looking. There are certain makers who seem to be able to add a centimeter or two to this and get by with it, but it doesn't much matter, because hardly anybody can walk in them anyway. I wonder how many Christian Louboutin Hot Chicks et al. actually get worn, versus how many are simply admired in the display case.

5inchheels2.jpg

• Like 7

I knew a woman who was extremely proficient in heels, wore 120mm as a matter of course, and even she could not wear Hot Chicks and walk gracefully in them - at least not up to her standards. She owned a pair but seldom ever wore them

aesthetically, I think 120mm is pretty much the limit before things not just start to get fetishy but simply don’t look right, the lines and proportions become too hunched 

Edited by Shyheels
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mlroseplant said:

Along those lines, I think the photo below is about as high as you can go and still not be sort of fetishy looking. There are certain makers who seem to be able to add a centimeter or two to this and get by with it, but it doesn't much matter, because hardly anybody can walk in them anyway. I wonder how many Christian Louboutin Hot Chicks et al. actually get worn, versus how many are simply admired in the display case.

5inchheels2.jpg

Nice to see youin classic high pumps. Those are well proportioned and look good on you.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, alphax said:

@ShyheelsLouboutins are not known for their comfort and ease of walking in.

I'd still love to try out a pair though they run one size too small for me, from what Nordstroms advises.

Yeah,  sure, we'd all love to give it a go, what high heel lover wouldn't, given the chance? But that misses the point, which is that there is a practical maximum heel height, both aesthetically and physically, where shoes leave the land of the classic stiletto and travel into fetish territory. This border varies from person to person, but seems to happen somewhere around 5 inches, give or take (on say, size 38). As Shyheels says, even the lady who can wear So Kates every day can't do Hot Chicks. I haven't seen anybody, even on Youtube or Instagram, who can do Hot Chicks really, really well. I think part of it is that they're just a bad design for walking.

On edit: "Bad design for walking.  .  . " I have to laugh at myself. In any other context than the present conversation, that would sound like a complete idiot talking.

In any case, to my eye, the Hot Chicks don't look particularly fetishy, but ain't nobody can walk in them, so who cares? There may be other shoes of that height that are easier to walk in, I'm fairly sure of it.

Edited by mlroseplant
  • Like 1

On 11/22/2021 at 6:26 AM, mlroseplant said:

5inchheels2.jpg

Great looking heels  Thank You for posting.

I have worn this type heels in the winter here in New Hampshire and Maine..

Henri

• Like 1