Gianrico Mori: worth it?

AlexC94

I've been tossing the idea of buying a pair of their boots around since the start of shit-went-all-to-fuck in March 2020.

They look really nice and I can understand the appeal but do they fit male feet? And if they do, does anyone have a pair for reference? Much appreciated.

AlexC94: I have a couple pair of Gian rico Mori high heels. I purchased them in the days when they auctioned off a pair now and then . Still cost a lot . Nice shoes, real quality. I do not have a picture of them on this site , or i would post them for you.   You might try looking at Shoebidoo shoes also .   Mike

• Like 1

have lot a pair too ( a dozen,  half boots,  half pumps ) in size 44. And yes, this is real quality, italian made, the best shoes i have. the only pairs that have better quality in my collection is a pair of tigh high boots from ernest paris (one day i must make pics of that ! ) and one other from ferando berlin . edit : fuss schuhe is aslo good quality !

they have 2 store on ebay, not one :

https://www.ebay.fr/usr/gianricomorishoes

https://www.ebay.fr/usr/mondoitaliashoes

but you have a third store, with lot of same models, but they are made on order, and you can choose the size / colors / anything you want ( but its but it's more expensive)

https://www.ebay.fr/usr/cqboutique

20210710.jpg

you can add 4 pait of boots at this pic , one in white leather, one in grey suede, one black leather, and one other black leather by cq (zip on the rear of boot) oh, and you made me think i have another pair of black suede tigh high boots, will make pic later if i find time !

Edited by yoyo
  • Like 5

Gianrico Mori stands for good quality and nice looking shoes. Often they tend to be on the small side.

schoko.thumb.jpg.e935f3be7de522b15ba514f370bd4ed8.jpg

1725460908_PA041352b_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.6e4136c4f80806aa4f63dff75fa25a30.JPG

612036644_P1020862b_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.0de379547c94ffb899d32a36b328986b.JPG

1902919595_P7110047a_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.ffd9617ea6f1212e2df0a5ecea7922ab.JPG

P9130292d.thumb.JPG.4b2f6ca29861548af26e1e252db7e103.JPG

1019289589_3002b_Bildgrendern.thumb.jpg.84f53b0e1b1d567ac25607bd8106f6b6.jpg

235595141_P1040207a_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.e631470c6fe20c3b1b3344cf4b4937f1.JPG

1904683676_P1030902c_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.565ae74dd324ff280360fca6092a929e.JPG

Edited by Isolathor
picture added
  • Like 1

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

I have a pair of boots and pumps from them (these are my own videos on youtube) and I'm totally satisfied. Comfortable, good quality, seems durable. I would fine tune the design at some points, but that's a matter of taste.

• 1 month later...

i just discovered today after many and many  purchases from their ebay shop ; they also have theire own website:

https://www.gianricomori.com/

for those how dont like ebay. they shipping worldwide (from italy ) I see they also have some model of shoes and boots  how they are no longer aivaible on their ebay shop. i just bought a pair of black pump i always dreamed !

edit: so exited than i dont re-read my post, sorry if i make some orthographic errors, but english is not my birth language !

Edited by yoyo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Isolathor said:

My wife says: buy Moris one size larger than you actually wear. All her Moris are one size up (and still a little small). 😲

This is what they have for size chart but I refuse to believe that a 40 can be an 8 when my Giaro boots were 41 yet a 7 and therefore fit me perfectly. 😕

Screenshot_20211001-211900_eBay.jpg

On 10/1/2021 at 2:14 PM, Isolathor said:

My wife says: buy Moris one size larger than you actually wear. All her Moris are one size up (and still a little small). 😲

So in short: I'm really confused but I'm somewhat closer to buying a pair. Maybe on the edge of buying.

On 10/1/2021 at 10:21 PM, AlexC94 said:

So in short: I'm really confused but I'm somewhat closer to buying a pair. Maybe on the edge of buying.

Do yourself a favour and buy some Moris, just make sure you order a 41 when you need a 40.

On 10/1/2021 at 3:21 PM, AlexC94 said:

This is what they have for size chart but I refuse to believe that a 40 can be an 8 when my Giaro boots were 41 yet a 7 and therefore fit me perfectly. 😕

Screenshot_20211001-211900_eBay.jpg

I can pretty much tell you, don't believe that particular size conversion chart. I don't believe I've ever run into a situation where U.S. size 9, or U.K. size 7 equals a 39. I've made the mistake of buying 39s before, and they're way too small. Obviously, things are not consistent, even among high quality shoe manufacturers, but I would trust your instincts on this one, and pretend that U.K. 7 = 40. Or like Helen says, maybe even in this brand, 41.

3 hours ago, Isolathor said:

Nobody will guaranty that a specific size will fit your feet. But if they don´t fit you can send them back and have them exchanged for a larger/smaller size.

I have done that many times, sometimes even twice. A shoe has to fit!

Helen

• Like 1

So to be clear, I should go for a 41 size boot to be safe? I haven't gotten any responses from the seller about the boots if the pair I'm looking at has a long zipper on the full boot shaft or not so the lack of communication concerns me.

41 minutes ago, AlexC94 said:

Okay. If I do buy, I'll go for 41. Maybe the boots will fit me like my giaro boots.

Good luck with the sizing! And a lot of fun wearing these cuties! 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They come from Italy, it usually took 2working days to Germany. But since you are in the UK it might take longer due to customs. I don't know how the situation is regarding customs in the UK right now.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

It's not brilliant, that's for sure. I've some boots coming from France and I;m wondering how that's going to pan out... 

Good luck, my take is that some time is needed to bring your country into smooth operation. After the reunification in Germany it took so much longer than the politicians promised to get it going, and we are not finished yet.

I agree - the present lot in office are mishandling everything and don't seem very competent. A lot of the problems we're having now should have been forseen and planned for. It would not have been that hard. It's much harder to try to do everything on the fly, making it up as you go. A little forward planning would have gone a long way. 

55 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

A lot of the problems we're having now should have been forseen and planned for. It would not have been that hard. A little forward planning would have gone a long way. 

That should have helped in the UK when leaving the EU, but to us the reunification came pretty suddenly and unexpected. And we had a lot of wishful thinking from our politicians, blending out the realities.

18 hours ago, Shyheels said:

... but not much rolling up of the sleeves and actually doing the work to make it a success 

Their credo is: let others do the work, just collect their money .....