What a difference (half) a day makes .....

Isolathor

Ain't nothing wrong with that! Believe it or don't, the second look used to be quite fashionable here in the Midwest U.S., only you would sure want to hide your heels, and make it look like you went out that way on purpose. Of course, that was 35 or 40 years ago. I haven't seen bare feet in public, outside of a beach or swimming pool, in forever!

19 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

Ain't nothing wrong with that!

And it can happen pretty quick. Here are 2 pictures, only 17 minutes apart:

barfuss4.thumb.jpg.0615ddf2f39999dc2d26cc2f513eff76.jpg barfuss.thumb.jpg.ccd4a8f99adb96bde5521eff63178439.jpg

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

16 hours ago, Cali said:

Walking on cobblestones like she is in heels is not "fun".  Been there done that.

It sure is no fun. But she managed to walk the cobblestones in the old citycenter for nearly 5 hours,

wolford3.thumb.jpg.f69025afef1f160b55dfa898eaa9f6f6.jpg

, but then she couldn´t take it anymore. 🥺

On 7/5/2021 at 6:31 PM, CHRISPAP said:

Just a question why wear heels if finally she finish bare foot?

Well, i enjoyed the nearly 5 hours she was wearing the heels, and the others in our group (we were 3 couples) did too. We got a lot a good pictures from the ladies in heels. 🤩

On 7/5/2021 at 11:31 AM, CHRISPAP said:

Seriously? Then not wear heels at all?

My wife can not wear heels very long. She was able to in her younger days, but her hips and ankles give her trouble after a short time. She still wears heels when we go out. We don't plan on walking much, and she light slip them off while sitting, but I appreciate the moments she wears them!

We went out the other night and we walked into the club, sat and visited with friends. All the time she sat there on a tall stool, short dress, showing off her legs and heels, then we walked out and went home for a cuddle. I loved it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubba136 said:

If he has his own, why take hers?  If he’s like me, my wife’s shoes didn’t fit me.

Yep, my wife and I are the same size. She simply can't wear heels, too heavy 😞

She's fallen into the typical American idiom. Big is beautiful, of course that's not reality.

I'm the only heeler in my house, but hay she's fine with that. So not that I'd let that make a difference, was heeling way before her and was open about it, I continue to heel. I'm not the only married self heeler here, right Melrose.

1 minute ago, Jkrenzer said:

She's fallen into the typical American idiom. Big is beautiful, of course that's not reality.

I'm the only heeler in my house, but hey she's fine with that. So not that I'd let that make a difference, was heeling way before her and was open about it, I continue to heel. I'm not the only married self heeler here, right Melrose.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2021 at 6:31 PM, CHRISPAP said:

She didn´t finish wearing heels that day, after we have had lunch she was back in heels:

wolford4.thumb.jpg.4e6233b8a85a154eca014560fb7553e0.jpg

wolford6.thumb.jpg.a4343151d5f8c1316dee3ef4a502af48.jpg

wolford5.thumb.jpg.42d7e40faadf29c6455920f766496851.jpg

Edited by Isolathor
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, spikesmike said:

Pumped . I would done more than just cuddle . I would have stolen her shoes . mike

Hers don't fit! Plus if I steal them she will have one less pair to taunt me with!

She is a 6 1/2, I am a 10 in women's.

I have to give my wife credit, she has taken good care of herself over he years. When we met she was a tiny 90 pounds and 5'2". Her birthday is tomorrow, tuning 60 years old and she has bulked up to 100 to maybe 105 pounds on a bad day!

• Like 1

On 7/16/2021 at 6:15 PM, Jkrenzer said:

I'm the only heeler in my house, but hay she's fine with that. So not that I'd let that make a difference, was heeling way before her and was open about it, I continue to heel. I'm not the only married self heeler here, right Melrose.

My ex-wife and I were the same size, or so I thought. In heels, now that I know such things, she was actually a half size bigger. My real wife is a couple of sizes smaller, foot-wise, and is also pretty heavy. She still wears some heels for the right occasion, but has given up stilettos, as far as I can tell. So I'm almost a self heeler, but not 100%.

1 hour ago, Pierre1961 said:

I don’t want to bring any opinion or judgement here. It just seems to me that being a strong heel passionate can be a great help for keeping the motivation staying slim. 

Agreed