Does anyone here wear heels to the shower? And if so, what kind?

Twilight

Do you wear heels in the shower / while taking a bath?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear heels in the shower / while taking a bath?

• Yes, every time
    • Yes, occasionally
    • No

As for myself, I started wearing my clear PVC stiletto a few weeks ago to the shower. I do take my feet out of it once during the shower so I can clean it properly. I'm really scared of tripping and slamming my head into something but I still like doing it and enjoy the thrill it gives! My heels seem to be able to handle the water pretty well, it's been about 10 occasions and still shows no obvious signs of it falling apart anytime soon.

How 'bout you?

(I hope this topic is original and isn't a duplicate of a previous one; I tried searching for 'shower' and 'bathroom' but found nothing)

To the shower, or in the shower?

I wear heels pretty much all the time while lounging at home so they get worn to the shower quite often, but never in.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pumped said:

To the shower, or in the shower?

I wear heels pretty much all the time while lounging at home so they get worn to the shower quite often, but never in.

I meant in the shower / while you're taking a shower

• 1 month later...

Well, my wife sometimes (seldom) wears heels and nylons when in the bathtub or in the shower for having some funtime with me. 😍

I guess pictures would be inappropriate? 🤔

Edited by Isolathor
  • Like 1

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

• 3 weeks later...

No. Why?  It seems to me that would be an excellent way to wreck a nice pair of heels.  I get nervous when my heels get wet while walking along a wet sidewalk or in the rain (which hasn't happened here in a while - btw).  

Either way, have fun in and enjoy your heels....   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2021 at 2:54 PM, SF said:

It seems to me that would be an excellent way to wreck a nice pair of heels.

Not every pair of heels is "nice". Sometimes a once "must have" turns out to be very uncomfortable, unstable or outdated. Some heels may even only be purchased to be "abused".

Some of Helens heels were only aquired for a few shootings and given away afterwards, or sold, or scrapped. 😈

I even bought a pair of heels (ankle boots with a 4" stiletto heel, not her size, much smaller) for the fake fur they had. I made a dead cat for a microphone from it. It was 4,99€ for the heels instead of 20ish€ for the real thing and it works very well.

55 minutes ago, Isolathor said:

I made a dead cat for a microphone from it.

Is that the usual term in Germany? In the UK the usual slang for a furry microphone windshield is "a dougal". After the character from the Magic Roundabout TV show.

18 minutes ago, at9 said:

Is that the usual term in Germany? In the UK the usual slang for a furry microphone windshield is "a dougal".

Yes, we call it "dead cat", we use the english wording. Nobody says "tote Katze", what would be the german wording.