Bottle Cap Challenge

This is kind of an old social media challenge, I suppose it started on TikTok or something, but you are supposed to open a bottle using your foot somehow, or at least that's what I think the challenge is. I just ran across this video yesterday by accident, and this is pretty impressive. I wonder how many tries it took to get it right? And then when she did connect, it tore the heel tip right off her shoe! I wonder how many folks out there in the general Instagram population noticed that?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CGDHlpcKS-y/

• Like 1

Because of the angle her foot approaches the bottle, I can’t tell if the heel tip was already sideways before it hit the bottlecap.

A trick like this probably took many takes to produce a perfect result, so it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s how she wore out the heel tip.

Was there a bottle in the vid? I was too distracted by the hypnotic hip action!

She also has a few videos of strutting in heels. Worth a look!

Edited by Pumped

On 7/1/2021 at 5:02 PM, Bubba136 said:

The language sure is “ladylike!”

Haha, I never even knew that until just now. I always look at Instagram or TikTok with the sound off, because the music is so consistently awful! Evidently, this particular video is no exception.

People posting onto most social websites believe, I think, the more foul language they use to express their opinions, the more readers will be convinced they are someone to be "reckoned with."  I, on the other hand, I always believed cussing was a huge revelation of just how ignorant the speaker is.  The more profanity they use, the less respect I have for them. As my old daddy used to say, listening to them talk tells me "all that I want to know about them."  

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.