Motorcycle and her 4” sandals! Brave girl!

When going home yesterday came across this girl in a very busy street, wearing some leather pants and very sexy nude 4” sandals!

Wanted to congratulate her… but no chance at all!

4D6D7541-6798-41F8-9B8E-958BD716D538.jpeg

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Brings back memories of Brazil. A common seen, incredible.

You are 100% right, specially in São Paulo… every day, when going to work you can ser dozens of heels in the streets over 2”. 

In my office, I would say 30-40% of all women wear over 2” heels in a daily basis. Some os them go almost extreme with 4-5” heels (with platforms).

Can’t complaint either! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MMM said:

You are 100% right, specially in São Paulo… every day, when going to work you can ser dozens of heels in the streets over 2”. 

In my office, I would say 30-40% of all women wear over 2” heels in a daily basis. Some os them go almost extreme with 4-5” heels (with platforms).

Can’t complaint either! 

Sounds like a dream indeed, compared to what most of us are seeing these days, when sloppy flats are more common than sliced bread ... 🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, MMM said:

Can’t complaint either! 

I used to travel to Embraer for business over 10 yrs ago before i got my current job. I couldn't get over the numbers of beautiful women and the sexiest of stiletto heels at their offices. What amazed me most was how little the Brazilian men even noticed. Am indicator of how typical a sight this was. Me, my head was on a swivel. I couldn't stop looking. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

On 5/20/2021 at 5:12 AM, Jkrenzer said:

I used to travel to Embraer for business over 10 yrs ago before i got my current job. I couldn't get over the numbers of beautiful women and the sexiest of stiletto heels at their offices. What amazed me most was how little the Brazilian men even noticed. Am indicator of how typical a sight this was. Me, my head was on a swivel. I couldn't stop looking. 

I had the same experience in Vietnam. My brother-in-law has an automotive repair shop on a main drag in Hanoi. His son (my nephew, who is now 33 years old) speaks good English, so I tend to hang out with him more than his dad, even though we're of different generations. This shop, which is also their home, is right next door to a photography studio. All day, every day, there are beautiful girls walking by the front of the shop to go to their photo sessions. The way the area is set up, I mean they are within feet of you as you're working on these cars. My young nephew and his dad seem to have no problem ignoring this, but I wonder how they get any work done.

It like working at a nudist camp.  After a while its just the "normal."  It's only people that don't see it all the time that see it as being different.

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

The above references to Brazil brought back memories.  When I got into my teens, I began to wear women's flat sandals most all the time.  Never really was fond of or had any desire to wear heels.  That was all about to change.  Back in 1995 I travelled to Argentina with a professional group of 2 guys and 2 gals.  Had never been to South America before, so other than the Castilian Spanish, I did not know what to expect.  When we landed in Buenos Aires, I was bombarded by most all the women wearing some very attractive heeled sandals.  One of the ladies we were traveling with I found she was a "shoe fanatic" and was constantly referencing the nice heels the ladies were wearing, and while in country she bought a few pairs herself.  

When I returned to the good 'ol USA after spending a month "down under," I was shopping and found a pair of heeled thongs sandals that I tried on, liked them and was hooked (that story is previously told somewhere here, I won't re hash it again).  In conclusion, I blame my affliction for wearing heels on Argentina and the women of Argentina and their classy heels...  

Thank you Argentina.....   smile...   sf

• Like 2

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"