Is Elite Heels still viable?

alphax

Their website http://www.elite-heels.com is still working well, but nobody replies to my inquiries to their known email addresses elite@4ox.com and info@elite-heels.com

Gina hasn’t logged in here since 2014, she hasn’t posted to her FB page since January 2020, and her own domain http://www.queen-of-heels.de is for sale.

Has anyone ordered and received something from them very recently?

Edit: Oh never mind, they seem to not be viable since 2012.

Edited by alphax

I need to update this:  Gerhard has been replying to emails sent to info@elite-heels.com, but I can't edit my original post.

Order placed, and looking forward to trying them on!

• 4 months later...
On 5/19/2021 at 6:38 PM, alphax said:

I need to update this:  Gerhard has been replying to emails sent to info@elite-heels.com, but I can't edit my original post.

Order placed, and looking forward to trying them on!

Almost 5 month have passed, do you have them by now? 🤔

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

16 hours ago, Chorlini said:

Might be hard though as he's located in Antarctica. Not exactly known for its 24 hour shipping. 😁

Will it arrive via dog sled or via penguin mail? 🤔

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chorlini said:

We're so fortunate to have it give us all this nice warm weather. 😁

They are finding there is 2-3 less weeks of winter in Maine and that is causing the tick population to explode. Is there similar things happening in the Netherlands?

8 hours ago, Cali said:

They are finding there is 2-3 less weeks of winter in Maine and that is causing the tick population to explode. Is there similar things happening in the Netherlands?

I'm not sure, I haven't heard anything about exploding tick populations. But we've had one of the wettest summers and the mosquito population has gone through the roof. As opposed to the previous two summers which had heatwaves and a sort of drought.

I HATE internet scammers. I did order from them in the past though and gotten my stuff. It's sad to see a once good webshop devolve into internet scamming. Or maybe just plain incompetence. I hope you get your money back!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2021 at 8:03 PM, Chorlini said:

I did order from them in the past though and gotten my stuff. It's sad to see a once good webshop devolve into internet scamming. Or maybe just plain incompetence. 

There was no incompetence when they did great business years ago. Did they suddenly become imcompetent or was it a deliberate decision to change their "business"? 🥺

Edited by Isolathor

15 hours ago, Isolathor said:

There was no incompetence when they did great business years ago. Did they suddenly become imcompetent or was it a deliberate decision to change their "business"? 🥺

Companies can become incompetent organically. Just look at Apple which is only a shadow of what it used to be under Steve Jobs. In the end people make up a company. When good people leave and/or get replaced by lesser or god forbid incompetent people performance will go down. If more people leave or stop caring altogether a negative spiral may form that can see the company decline and even go bankrupt. Maybe the good people at Elite heels left and the ones currently with the company are just nowhere near as good, overworked, unqualified or just don't care? It may not be a conscious choice to suck, it could have just happened? 

Well, at least I got my money back.  Most of it anyway. Thanks to fluctuations in the exchange rate, I lost about USD$30

During the PayPal mandated communication period for the dispute, Elite Heels said they were in the hospital and couldn't ship the order until they got out, which was conveniently after PayPal's deadline to resolve the issue.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...