Pumps for sale / trade

maninpumps

I have about 12-15 more pair of stiletto pumps is US women's size 12 . All are in great shape ( box kept ) most never worn . This offer is only good to residents of the Continental US . Sorry , its been my experience in the past shipping out side the US boarders is to costly and not to mention , I can't be accountable for customs and time constraints that are out of my control . I wish to sell/trade them off in lots . The reason for selling them off in lots , I have them priced around 1/4 the original price , Only asking about $10.00 a pair . That is for all brands offered . Some are Nine West , Frederic's of Hollywood , Diba Girl and many more . Here is what styles I have to offer : peep-toe patent , baby doll faux sued , one pair peep-toe sling backs and some satin ( bridal / brides maids ) . There are other's not mentioned so feel free to ask . If you are interested please send me a PM and I will get back with you . Pictures will be available off HHP . I have problems posting pictures here also there is no need to burn up space on HHP when there are so many other wonderful pictures to be shared . Be safe everyone !!!

Edited by maninpumps
Fat fingers !!!