charlotte luxury

yoyo

I searched on forum, but dont see specific thread about this italian choe maker.

it has been a while since i dont posted here (some year !)  buuuut, i want to post here, because i have just ordered a pair of boot from there website. So, its not cheap, and after several month of savings, i finaly bought the pair of boots of my dreams

www_ch10.jpg

https://charlotte-luxury.com/products/doolas-black

In fact, i initialy wanted to order later this year, but the site has a 15% discount until April 15 ( if you want to order one pair, it is the right moment ! ) Dont look price if you not want have heart attack lol.

just have to wait 8/12 to 24 week of making ...

• Like 5

On 4/13/2021 at 11:08 AM, yoyo said:

I searched on forum, but dont see specific thread about this italian choe maker.

it has been a while since i dont posted here (some year !)  buuuut, i want to post here, because i have just ordered a pair of boot from there website. So, its not cheap, and after several month of savings, i finaly bought the pair of boots of my dreams

www_ch10.jpg

https://charlotte-luxury.com/products/doolas-black

In fact, i initialy wanted to order later this year, but the site has a 15% discount until April 15 ( if you want to order one pair, it is the right moment ! ) Dont look price if you not want have heart attack lol.

just have to wait 8/12 to 24 week of making ...

wow!  I love the boots.  they are my dream too.

19 hours ago, Isolathor said:

If it floats Your boat they are worth every cent! 👍

Seriously out of my price range. Even a stiletto wearing, high heel junkie like has his spending limits.

Just now, Jkrenzer said:

Seriously out of my price range. Even a stiletto wearing, high heel junkie like me has his spending limits.

Ok. so after few days, i still have no reply since i have sent my mesurment( yes, boots are on mesure) so i  sent mail to the the customer service. i hope a fast response.

oh, and for those how want to know price i paid, boots cost me (with shipment to france) 1369 euros (with discount, otherwise, 1604 eur)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yoyo said:

Ok. so after few days, i still have no reply since i have sent my mesurment( yes, boots are on mesure) so i  sent mail to the the customer service. i hope a fast response.

oh, and for those how want to know price i paid, boots cost me (with shipment to france) 1369 euros (with discount, otherwise, 1604 eur)

They are only worth it if they fit.

• 2 weeks later...

Another thing I didn't say is that it sends a small booklet (in pdf) once the purchase is made.

presse40.jpg

yes, i intentionally made it small cause of personal information inside

• 2 months later...

no, not received, but the manufacturing time indicated is 8-12 week, can be extented to 24 week . hum i think i will sent a mail to get news...

so, i finaly take time write a mail about my order, and the got answer today:

Dear xxx ,

We have received the report from the factory about your order but it does not have an expected delivery date yet.

We are working 100% to reduce time but each order is manufactured individually for each client and this means that it takes a long time to manufacture.

More complicated models and in large sizes like this one take more time to manufacture are more complicated.

For this reason few factories make these model sizes.

We ask that you have patience because they are unique and very special models and once you receive it you will understand why.

We hope to have solved your doubts.

Don't hesitate to write us back for any questions or concerns. We are delighted to help you.

Have  a nice day
Sincerely

Charlotte Luxury Team

i have to wait 😪

i realy hope theyr worth it!, kinda ridiculous that it can take almost half a year to make them, but its a price we have to pay for quality! on the side note, i ordered and received a pair of bernd serafin thaler in no time. rocking those in the meantime. if i hear anything on the deconte i ordered ill let you know. cheers!

• 3 months later...

My boots are on the way . 😀

i got a tracking number, and see the boots are shiped from .... Ukrain  !!!!!!! what a surprise, i didn't notice this brand come from this country.

so i have to pay some custom fees. A total of 27 euros, if you want to know ( i can pay it before delivery with french postal services ) . i dont know what is the declared value, but this is certainly not the total price i paid ...  in normal time i have to pay 20 % vat 

On 7/27/2021 at 2:21 PM, Cali said:

Here's your song while you wait...

It's funny that you should reference Carly Simon on this forum, because she was known to often perform barefoot, which is just fine by me.

On 11/2/2021 at 12:44 PM, yoyo said:

i got a tracking number, and see the boots are shiped from .... Ukrain  !!!!!!! what a surprise, i didn't notice this brand come from this country.

so i have to pay some custom fees. A total of 27 euros, if you want to know ( i can pay it before delivery with french postal services ) . i dont know what is the declared value, but this is certainly not the total price i paid ...  in normal time i have to pay 20 % vat 

I have run into this same situation before, not realizing that my shoes were being sold from some faraway country, and so far it's been Russia, but I haven't been bit yet. It just takes a while to get here. I hope you have the same good luck as me.

Many companies have set up warehouses in countries having cheap international postage. I bought some technical stuff from a canadian company, it was shipped from Russia (and produced in Malaysia). I bought 2 LED voltmeters from Banggood, total cost for 2 including shipping from China was 0,99€. I could not send even a postcard from Germany to China for that much (or little) money.

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

On 11/2/2021 at 1:44 PM, yoyo said:

awesome!! thats great news =D . hopefully mine will get shipped soon, although we're going to get snow soon and i ordered sandals xD i could always bring them with me if i do anything indoors lol. cheers!

On 11/11/2021 at 1:11 AM, Isolathor said:

Many companies have set up warehouses in countries having cheap international postage. I bought some technical stuff from a canadian company, it was shipped from Russia (and produced in Malaysia). I bought 2 LED voltmeters from Banggood, total cost for 2 including shipping from China was 0,99€. I could not send even a postcard from Germany to China for that much (or little) money.

I find it crazy what you can order from China and get it shipped here for a couple dollars. I ordered a cell phone charger on eBay from a Chinese seller. It shipped from China and took 2-3 weeks to arrive, all for $3.50. I am guessing is was a counterfeit, maybe not, but either way manufacture it and ship it half way around the world for $3.50. If I were to ship it across the street it would cost me close to $10.

3 minutes ago, Pumped said:

I find it crazy what you can order from China and get it shipped here for a couple dollars. I ordered a cell phone charger on eBay from a Chinese seller. It shipped from China and took 2-3 weeks to arrive, all for $3.50. I am guessing is was a counterfeit, maybe not, but either way manufacture it and ship it half way around the world for $3.50. If I were to ship it across the street it would cost me close to $10.

Often the actual shipping duration is less than the time the goods spend to clear customs. They arrive in Frankfurt after 3 or 4 days, then sit with customs for 2 weeks.

1 hour ago, Pumped said:

Electonics ordered cheaply from China are nearly always counterfeit - and often dangerous.  

On 11/13/2021 at 7:36 AM, Shyheels said:

Electonics ordered cheaply from China are nearly always counterfeit - and often dangerous.  

That was the culprit some years ago, but in the meantime? 🤔

55 minutes ago, Isolathor said:

That was the culprit some years ago, but in the meantime? 🤔

As I recall Apple ran a test last year and found something like 90% of the cables, connectors, chargers, batteries, etc sold on Amazon and EBay and the like were fakes, and nearly all of those came from China.  

3 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

As I recall Apple ran a test last year and found something like 90% of the cables, connectors, chargers, batteries, etc sold on Amazon and EBay and the like were fakes, and nearly all of those came from China.  

Can you provide a link to that test? Very interesting!

This article makes a claim that most chargers are fake: https://www.mobilefun.co.uk/blog/2018/11/how-to-spot-a-fake-phone-charger/

Another article about fake chargers:

https://www.electricalsafetyfirst.org.uk/media/1119/counterfeit-and-imitation-apple-chargers.pdf

It's possible that the German authorities police these things better than in the UK. Here it's largely driven by complaints to overworked Trading Standards organisations. There is little or no pro-active enforcement.

2 hours ago, at9 said:

It's possible that the German authorities police these things better than in the UK. Here it's largely driven by complaints to overworked Trading Standards organisations. There is little or no pro-active enforcement.

The same problem here in Germany, flooded by chinese stuff without control. But what i noticed during the last 2 or 3 years is an increase in the quality of some of that stuff. The Chinese are learning at an astonishing pace.