my 2021 adventures

w6ish

it went WILDLY well!  a great evening and wow what a week!  we're back at the cottage now and the one thing that stays with me is my gal pal's friend who discussed with me:  how high is high?

long story short:  i said anything lower than 6 inches is for grandmothers etc., and that i would never wear anything lower than 6 inches.  high heels are high.  not wedges or what all.  i remember someone posting a photo of themselves here, on the beach, wearing flip flops, that were supposedly high heels:  i and my friends laughed at that!  

summer is here and now:  let's get busy with creating some adventures. 

• Like 1

i'm going out tonight to see a gal pal who i haven't seen in 10 years!  we're going for a late night drive to sort of start the music.  i have my fun shorts but what heels to wear?  my tan is coming along nicely so it might be my white high heels!  

what fun.

i'll let you know how it goes!

• Like 1

i have to admit there is something exciting about having a gal pal who is insanely jealous about me and my high heels and how i wear them!  i may have mentioned this before but for some reason i find it a huge turn on when a gal gets so jealous it takes over her conversations.  

first off, this past weekend i was with a gal pal who has known me for quite sometime and is used to seeing me in my fun summer wear.  right now i'm tanned to the super max having been at the cottage for a month!  full body tan, right down to my toes!  that tanned foot makes my white 6 inch heel Sherberts and my white 7.5 inch heels look fab!  it was smoking hot over the weekend and so i was wearing my super tight and show all stretch blue jean shorts that i love so much, and a basic white t shirt with the sleeves trimmed off.  my gal pal said it bugged her that i was wearing such wild high heels that were totally and completely exposed and bright white.  

we had a very fun conversation about this and she basically said she wished she could dress the way i was.  

now that was fun!

1 hour ago, w6ish said:

i have to admit there is something exciting about having a gal pal who is insanely jealous about me and my high heels and how i wear them!  i may have mentioned this before but for some reason i find it a huge turn on when a gal gets so jealous it takes over her conversations.  

first off, this past weekend i was with a gal pal who has known me for quite sometime and is used to seeing me in my fun summer wear.  right now i'm tanned to the super max having been at the cottage for a month!  full body tan, right down to my toes!  that tanned foot makes my white 6 inch heel Sherberts and my white 7.5 inch heels look fab!  it was smoking hot over the weekend and so i was wearing my super tight and show all stretch blue jean shorts that i love so much, and a basic white t shirt with the sleeves trimmed off.  my gal pal said it bugged her that i was wearing such wild high heels that were totally and completely exposed and bright white.  

we had a very fun conversation about this and she basically said she wished she could dress the way i was.  

now that was fun!

Honestly I'm more jealous that don't appear to have work for a living.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, w6ish said:

now that was fun!

I’m sure it’s fun with gals you know having conversation about your appearance. Better yet, finding or overhearing strangers  talking about me about the clothes I’m wearing, envious and jealous. That really feels good. 
Today went to the beach wearing bright raspberry bulge string thong. Two gals pointed me out as I walked along the shoreline. The shocked reaction expression on their faces was comforting to know I impressed them. 

Here is link to beach walk. watching other gals wearing them thongs. 
You can notice at 7:10 or so male in a thong but gals surrounding him observing his unique swimwear. 
Always wondered why so many gals camp out nearby when I’m on the beach tanning alone. It’s not me but what I’m wearing attracts their intrigue. 
https://youtu.be/-vP7XaH7gMoBeach walk