my 2021 adventures

w6ish

Seeing anyone out and about dressed up is rare sight. I agree with W6ish heels under four inch isn't best look unless their block heels again not best appearance low heels.

Often i go for walks in evening to train using playground monkey bars in the park. Had never heard problems what i wear for many, many years at least in the gym mostly or on the street, thinking society has matured what people can wear without judgement.

Few weeks ago i got pair of new grey leggings delivered, so had to put them on went out early in the evening to a park while many moms and kids were leaving i started to doing exercises chin-ups on playground apparatus.  Immediately i seen neighbour gal calling her kids to leave and dog gathering together. She stared giving me the creeps undoubtedly noticed my leggings from distance judging me. I never talk with her since i observed her and husband in aisle at walmart one day, she looked at me began to giggle upon my tight jeans and bootie heels i wore. I ignored them both showed me she ain't no friend, reacting the way she did, despite  having adjoining backyards.

As many families cleared away seen couple teen girls on swing noticing me nearby giving me that noticeable smirk look but nothing between them was said, only one pointing me out to the others reaction. Little later some kids 16-18 years old riding their bikes stopped paused and a discussion about me was ensuing  was  i a  female or dude. One male came by yelling out, sir!, sir1, sir!, since i was only guy around he got my attention. He asked me, as i turned towards him  "are you gay?". I scowled yelling out No. Why i even answered i haven't a clue. Then he went to his mix group  females, males and discussing me further. He came back saying, "only asking your gay because you're wearing LEGGINGS!...  Got me motivated to workout harder doing chin-ups. He stood to get a response but i ignored him. He mentioned loudly, as to what i may say, "F%*KU asshole, ... back to his group telling them i responded, laughing to them... They finally moved on sitting by the bench one came over to do chin-ups nearby but quickly left. I couldn't understand why teens in this day and age are so foolish...

Just the other day i went out wearing some cropped teal green leggings and camo black grey hoodie for another walk out on the street. While climbing a very steep hill i seen three big teen gals tall all wearing sweat baggy pants. From a distance i could overhear their laughter one saying is that a girl, other responding no its a guy with giggles, look at his pants...... As we walked next to each other  i didn't look over to them for any reaction but silence from them, fully aware i was getting bad vibe from them. As we  passed i overheard mumbling comments and explosion of laughter no doubt about what they seen up close.  I had feeling the silence us walking closeby gals were checking me out upfront in them smooth legging. 

Today in these sad times people want to laugh to cheer themselves up from boredom their facing on daily basis of lockdowns etc... When people are busy with their lives they careless what you wear or want to notice. Only because they are self absorbed in their petty lives not caring about others but their inner circle of friends they created. It's more than ever people are digressing into the past of finger pointing mocking others for anything insignificant that they observe. These two incidences gives me pause to review what i'm wearing might be to much for people to absorb. Thought times have changed from the past but in reality discrimination is upon everyone's mind openly. Wouldn't surprise me if i get into physical altercations with people about my clothes.. Word warning these times are dangerous to be flaunting around proud people can take out their frustration their facing in life upon you in heels, leggings.. Be careful those butterflies in pit of your stomach is sense you maybe in dangerous precarious position.  Hate crimes are on the rise so acting or looking different isn't always best option, sad but true. 

Yet after passing by these teen big girls are paths crossed again about 30 minutes later across the road from one another. I clearly could hear, "it's same guy or is it different one". from these gals and laughter as i turned around the next available corner street away from them.

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Confused 1

I wear leggings all the time.maybe with heels or with flats. I've never had anyone laugh at me or ask me if I'm gay, because I'm wearing leggings. I always  act like I'm confident in what I'm wearing. I've even had women shoppers in Walmart tell me that I look sharp in my leggings. Your outward appearance makes a big difference whether you get likes or laughs at your appearance.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 2

On 5/25/2021 at 3:22 PM, MackyHeels said:

Seeing anyone out and about dressed up is rare sight. I agree with W6ish heels under four inch isn't best look unless their block heels again not best appearance low heels.

Often i go for walks in evening to train using playground monkey bars in the park. Had never heard problems what i wear for many, many years at least in the gym mostly or on the street, thinking society has matured what people can wear without judgement.

Are you at this playground by yourself?  The judgments might have less to do with your outfit, and more to do with people finding an adult man hanging out at a playground without bringing any children to be creepy.  I'm not saying it is fair, but I am fairly certain that this is how many people where I live would feel.  

Edited by p1ng74
  • Like 1

I also wear leggings in public. But I am careful with what I wear.  I wont wear my blue/purple leopard print in public but I have worn my blue/dark blue motto leggings and others.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, p1ng74 said:

Are you at this playground by yourself?  The judgments might have less to do with your outfit, and more to do with people finding an adult man hanging out at a playground without bringing any children to be creepy.  I'm not saying it is fair, but I am fairly certain that this is how many people where I live would feel.  

Yes, i'm alone but i go at sunset even wait until dark to use the playground apparatus  to train when its clear. If kids are around with their adult parents i don't look at them or avoid them  just do my training of exercises and leave. Its hassle but if kids are still around at night it shouldn't be creepy. Adults can see what i'm doing and need for the kids to be out 9:30 pm can't blame me for using it. Do see more families driving to my local posh parks from low income places they probably have problems with their children's playgrounds being overcrowded, neglected or over taken by drug dealers are out to make some money.  Creepy fellow  minding  my business shouldn't be a problem. Just the other night seen father helping his kid along the playground apparatus, while many if not all families were packing away towards the parking lot into cars. He noticed me coming then told his son lets get going. What's the point of them using the playground only the full moon above shining hazy light illuminating the park. Coyotes, skunks, raccoons at night all out guess guy in short shorts or leggings doesn't make much difference. While in daytime i stay clear unless the park is empty and i have opportunity to train before kids and parents show up. I know i'm not allowed to use the playground strictly for kids but lockdown in my region since October 6th makes exercising challenge since gyms are closed. Maybe summer heat will repel faimilies to visit the park staying away from the heat of the afternoon might be another opportunity for me. Cold weather certainly kept many kids away but since the days grow longer as the temperatures warm i need to find my niche from park to park where i can find some peace of mind.

Edited by MackyHeels

i'm still over here and seeing a great many things!  like yesterday at the train station i saw a gal wearing "clogs".  they had a decent looking heel and platform, were all black, with a black vamp.  i couldn't take my eyes off them and she caught me staring and so asked me:  do you like them?  i said i LOVED them!  and had to ask what brand are they?

Kiara, 13 cm heel, 4 cm platform.  i wear nothing lower than 15 cm but i could see myself wearing these amazing looking Kiara heels.  hmmm...  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

i'm back from the UK and arrived at the cottage where i'll be until Labour Day!  first thing i did when i got here was check the high heel stash, bikini stash, and fun jeans.  we're okay for the high heels, about 20 pairs.  no thongs!  but 12 pairs of fun jeans.  hmmm.  i might have to make a run to town...

wasn't here 24 hours before the phone started to ring!  ha!  this is fab stuff.  so i am off to my first cottage/sunset party tonight!  i do have the heels.  i do have the fun wear.  but you know how it is, you can't wear such tight clothes with lines showing...

i'm going to wear my white Sherberts.  i was saving them for something but duh...  everything is special!

• Like 1

Be careful W6ish you may need to quarantine until Labour Day if the academic doctors  of health and PM have anything to say about it. Lol... How was your internment camp visit once you arrived on Canadian soil? Lol..

No thongs this is the beginning season for it along with a bronzed tan. Have fun, welcome back start spreading that deadly UK variant b.1.1.7 we all were told it was going to kills us all. Now with new improved  delta variant, your just in time to enjoy our semi lockdown finally open up by end of July. Wow! 9 months of lockdowns went through.   Only few short few weeks to enjoy the fun before 4th wave of lockdown commence on Thanksgiving. Wear them when you can never know if you be able to heel again...

had a great time last night!  i went over to a friend's cottage thinking the gang was going to be there but it was just us 2!  she said she wanted me all to herself and she wanted to hear about my adventures overseas.  so we got into the bbq, and the vin, and the lake scenes!  i decided to wear my black sling backs on the same heel and platform as my super sexy Sherberts.  when i got to her place i took them off and left them right in the middle of the living room floor!  right where she could see them!  i saw her staring at them many times and finally she said:  those shoes of yours are completely sexy and truly are artwork for the feet.  

i've said that about my sexy 6 inch heels in the past, many times, to her, when in the convo about "why"?  

of course as the vin was flowing she had to try them on and wore them about the place for a few hours.  my size 12 though, she wears size 9, looked a bit large on her feet but really, there was only maybe an inch of the footbed showing at the heel.  

with all the fun vin we had to make an overnight of it and i got back to my place this morning.  my super sexy Bluenotes still work wonders!  and the heels of course, always win them over.  i didn't tell her but i was jealous as she walked around the cottage in my heels.  she has fab legs and was wearing a skort and a skimpy top, she did look fab.  i was jealous alright.

• Like 2

i bought a pair of "seduction" brand, wet look, black stretch pants as a gag.  they're 95% polyester and 5% spandex, size medium.  super stretch, ultra tight and an absolute wild scene on the front AND rear!  what's different about them for me is they only go down as far as covering the calves, about 8 inches shorter than my skinny jeans.  so there is some sexy tanned skin on display!  of course i wear some very wild and super short shorts but these are different, i've never worn anything like these before.  

i tried them on with various heels and i'm liking the white 6 inch heels on the Sherbert heel and platform with these pants.  i'm wondering though, do i wear the white high heels with the basic strap configuration or do i wear the heels with the flashy strap configuration?  the white sling backs definitely do not work!  all the black 6 inch heels look okay...

hmmm!  a new fashion idea for life at the cottage.  

• Like 2

and here i thought capri pants were a type of heavier fabric.  so like a fool i typed in:  what type of shoes to wear with Capris, and up came a photo stream of the most ugliest and stupidest looking shoes!  totally lame.

needless to say i have never been one to follow the fashion advice of anyone other than my own artistic lovely and sexy.  

(we're supposed to go out tonight but it is wild weather right now!)

I said capri leggings, not capri pants. I have a pair in faux black leather that hugs my bod like no end. I don't wear 6' heels but I do wear some nice 3-4 inchers.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Capri leggings i started to wear about 10 years ago. In europe they made them for men not so in North America. Love the look just over the knees on woman as well with me. There was a time when i wore capris it was thought to be female style leggings and overheard comments from gals. Since many gals believed they were female capris i was wearing i decided to delve into other side of the aisle. Ladies  fashions store much more to choose from. Never bothered me what other gals thought. Knew i wore them capris really well many had to like them.  After awhile crop lululemon leggings began to be my normal style. Only grief i heard from a gal was i wore the same style wunder unders always never trying other styles. Motivated me to delve into different leggings. One in particular fashion style were with nylon sheer cutouts on the thighs and lower legs. Have grey crops with almost lace like side outer seam sheer cutout along my thighs. Looks feminine style but never heard bad comment or any odd reactions to it. Although very subtle love the look on females with sheer nylon cutouts along the legs find it enticing.  When i did wear sheer cutout pattern leggings along the leg lot envious stares from the ladies. Well i think they were looking at my leggings Lol... White sheer cutout leggings always brought out a lot of attention from the gals.. Think it was my deep bronzed tan brought out the glow white cutout sheer leggings patterns. One gal pal asked if i was wearing any skimpy thongs under them. Teased many by tugging my waistband to take a look, lot gals stood by to overhear the answer...  Replied to her what do you think? You know me better then most here.. Lol... Lot of passing smiles and eyes on my leggings from the ladies.. As they could not believe what i was wearing..

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 2

i definitely do NOT hide my heels under any kind of pant leg length but this capri style legging in wet look black is funny stuff for me!  i'll snap a few photos of the idea later today and post them.

i did see a few advertisements for the leggings with the cut outs along the thighs.  i saw a black pair and they did look pretty sexy!  so when i'm in the city next week i might go in for a look.  

Macky  Heels:  is there a style name at lululemon i should ask for?

Capri leggings are a favorite of me. With summer here, I wear them all the time. I gets lots of compliments from the gals especially when I wear my more colorful and floral print capri leggings. I wear them with heels and flats. It doesn't matter.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 1

here is a photo of these new capri leggings with my 6 inch heel sling backs!  fun stuff! 

large.1134300823_ScreenShot2021-06-16at11_58_00AM.png.61f46618387cdbfa0197465cda89a3ac.png

for the other photos, with other shoes, you'll have to visit my flickr site!  

• Like 4

14 hours ago, w6ish said:

i definitely do NOT hide my heels under any kind of pant leg length but this capri style legging in wet look black is funny stuff for me!  i'll snap a few photos of the idea later today and post them.

i did see a few advertisements for the leggings with the cut outs along the thighs.  i saw a black pair and they did look pretty sexy!  so when i'm in the city next week i might go in for a look.  

Macky  Heels:  is there a style name at lululemon i should ask for?

Most of the sheer mesh had trend at particular time when it began to become popular. They just introduced brand new this week another pair of crop leggings with mesh inserts. You might want to try two colours green or black called nulu and mesh mid rise crops. Again not my favourite, because of this post i might order the tidewater teal colour see how they fit. Your body type or mine maybe not perfect smooth fit since it has lots of seams as in the front.  Something you can try see how they fit have some fun at the boutique if they allow change room fittings, after all we are limited to 15% capacity in the stores. Limited time before stores sell out give it few days, get them while you can, order online return at the store if you don't like them.  Favourite are align crops in shorter version that might be wining ticket you want feels so good. 

https://shop.lululemon.com/p/womens-leggings/Nulu-and-Mesh-Mid-Rise-Yoga-Crop-23/_/prod10520151?color=0001

Remember my white crop leggings forget the sweat 21" Overheard lot of fuss over them from the ladies some even chatted wishing the mesh inserts were in particular different spot for them to see me in a very different light. Lol... I'm sure some imagined me in sheer white tights for all to see..

https://www.lulufanatics.com/item/39565/lululemon-forget-the-sweat-crop-21-white

Or my smooth stride crop heather grey. Look at side detail, not whisper or peep from the gals me wearing this:     https://www.lulufanatics.com/item/25183/lululemon-smooth-stride-crop-heathered-black-black

Inspire tights i bought to different colours:

https://www.lulufanatics.com/item/833/lululemon-inspire-tight-ii-mesh-space-dye-camo-black-dark-slate

Run smooth was nice mesh crop once upon a time.  https://www.lulufanatics.com/item/42398/lululemon-run-smoothly-crop-23-black

Run with the sun crops shorter then the rest.. https://www.lulufanatics.com/item/4437/lululemon-run-with-the-sun-crop-black

reveal tights precision little longer: 

https://www.lulufanatics.com/item/29762/lululemon-reveal-tight-precision-25-boysenberry

Nulu™ and Mesh Mid Rise Yoga Crop 23"

Shinbene has hi-cloud leggings seamless front give them a try on Ali-express. I'm sure you will enjoy them leggings. https://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/No-Camel-Toe-Collection/3131004_517981307.html?spm=a2g0o.store_pc_promotion.pcShopHead_6457679.1_0_3

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

i like those "Run with the Sun" leggings.  i prefer them in plain and basic so as to not interfere with the already awesome shape of the legs and back side!  and i wouldn't be wearing them with running shoes!  

i'm taking my wet look capri leggings for a spin tomorrow night when i visit a gal pal!  

• Like 1

i'm getting ready to take off for my evening outing and i'm nervous already!  i'm going to wear my new capri leggings and i'm not sure if i'll wear my black sling backs or my white Sherberts.  i'm taking both pairs anyway.  on top i have a tight fitting black t shirt with the bottom trimmed off so it doesn't come down below the waist band.  i don't have a high cut jean jacket here at the cottage so i'll stop along the way and buy something.  the idea is to not hide anything of the skin tight capri leggings!  i'm in fine form this summer and i don't want to hide any of the curves!  this is a brand new look for me, wearing capris.  i never hide my heels but this look is something i find exciting and before i'm even out the door i already have the butterflies about seeing her tonight!  

so wish me luck!

• Like 3

W6ish don't understand your jitters. More confident and calm you feel the better you will display the style you so much love. Only decision and anxiety you may feel, what colour heels to wear and regretting it when making decision. I would wear black Slingbacks look really good, wait until you get them legs and feet fully bronzed and tan to wear the white sherberts to highlight the style better. Doubt you need any luck but surely you will have much fun.. Your nerves might be from all the build up and anticipation of the night to come..

Ever think of clear mules which many bikini competitors wear that look would make your decision from or white easy having neutral color to pick. You now have 50% chance to pick the shoes you want. With the clear heels makes for 66% chance making right decision, increasing your chances. Lol.. That is if their is ever wrong decision to wear heels.

https://shoefreaks.ca/products/fabulicious-lip-106-sandals?variant=30452037484644 I know its only 5" heel not to your standards but clear glass look can be stunning and not clash with any color outfit that is if white or black goes with virtually everything.

Being summer sandal wedges may look to casual but these heels can put exclamation point with your fashion style. With amazing pedicure ladies will envy you no doubt.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2675/0680/products/lip-106-c_b4301988-be37-4c14-84e3-fcc87ca401a9_1200x.jpg?v=157 

Any thought of red crop leggings or white since its summer light colours can make all the difference in a club scene with neon lights..

Edited by MackyHeels

i'm still on the road but i have to tell you about Friday night's wild adventure!  even with super butterflies, nervousness, the jitters, etc., i went anyway in the outfit described above!  found a nice high cut jean jacket along the way, had my black t shirt trimmed and so nothing was covering my super sexy wet look black capri leggings!  what a show!  for shoes i wore my white 6 inch heel Sherberts.  it was an amazing looking outfit!  

at first i was very nervous but once outside the car, standing on the sidewalk, calming the breathing, i made my way into her place, a short walk down the sidewalk and into her building.  i've never worn leggings like these before and they feel incredibly thin!  much more thin than my super fun and show all sexy skinny jeans!  wearing these capri leggings, there truly is NO PLACE to hide!  everything is on display!  and it almost feels like you're wearing nothing!

my gal pal gasped when she saw me!  she said: wow!  those leggings are made for you!  later she said:  you have the body for that outfit!  

hearing that of course calmed my jittery nerves and pretty soon i was back to my old self and in show off mode.  we went for a drive in the country and pulled over at a fave place to see the moon and the stars, just lovely and beautiful.  i was definitely feeling at my most gorgeous sexiness and so happy that i was wearing such a fun outfit that was appreciated by my gal pal.  what fun!

after we parted ways i kept my outfit on and drove the rest of the way to Toronto.  right now i'm waiting on another friend to see about a little visit tonight.  after which i'm going back to the cottage.  but before i go back out there i'm going to buy 10 more pairs of these black capri leggings!  i love them!  

• Like 2

w6ish : I am glad that you have found a style and outfit that sends you off. Just saying ,  In stead of telling all of us about your new attire , Why not git your gal pals to photograph you in your new ensemble . I love 6" stiletto heels-This is my idea of killer heels . mike58dea68009a58_DSCF5226(14).thumb.JPG.4f8bb366ba118e447d5e2a10273439e7.JPG

6 hours ago, w6ish said:

i'm still on the road but i have to tell you about Friday night's wild adventure!  even with super butterflies, nervousness, the jitters, etc., i went anyway in the outfit described above!  found a nice high cut jean jacket along the way, had my black t shirt trimmed and so nothing was covering my super sexy wet look black capri leggings!  what a show!  for shoes i wore my white 6 inch heel Sherberts.  it was an amazing looking outfit!  

at first i was very nervous but once outside the car, standing on the sidewalk, calming the breathing, i made my way into her place, a short walk down the sidewalk and into her building.  i've never worn leggings like these before and they feel incredibly thin!  much more thin than my super fun and show all sexy skinny jeans!  wearing these capri leggings, there truly is NO PLACE to hide!  everything is on display!  and it almost feels like you're wearing nothing!

my gal pal gasped when she saw me!  she said: wow!  those leggings are made for you!  later she said:  you have the body for that outfit!  

hearing that of course calmed my jittery nerves and pretty soon i was back to my old self and in show off mode.  we went for a drive in the country and pulled over at a fave place to see the moon and the stars, just lovely and beautiful.  i was definitely feeling at my most gorgeous sexiness and so happy that i was wearing such a fun outfit that was appreciated by my gal pal.  what fun!

after we parted ways i kept my outfit on and drove the rest of the way to Toronto.  right now i'm waiting on another friend to see about a little visit tonight.  after which i'm going back to the cottage.  but before i go back out there i'm going to buy 10 more pairs of these black capri leggings!  i love them!  

To bad you bought 10 capris might want to try these sheer mesh in summer white with a tan and heels look would be striking. If you impressed your gal with your leggings these might freak her out..

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001640584311.html?gps-id=pcStoreLeaderboard&scm=1007.22922.122102.0&scm_id=1007.22922.122102.0&scm-url=1007.22922.122102.0&pvid=6e53ae7d-8707-4253-b7a6-b9ac2418a973&spm=a2g0o.store_pc_home.smartLeaderboard_6000238187354.1005001640584311

Sale ends soon.

Edited by MackyHeels

7 hours ago, spikesmike said:

w6ish : I am glad that you have found a style and outfit that sends you off. Just saying ,  In stead of telling all of us about your new attire , Why not git your gal pals to photograph you in your new ensemble

ha ha!  yeah right.  i already have a warning point and this tech whoever and the other super conservative church goers would have me banned in a heart beat!  

if you want to see the fun outfit you'll have to visit my flickr acct.  we have all the fun photos there.

5 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

To bad you bought 10 capris 

haven't bought them yet!  it is Monday night.  we'll try for tomorrow.  

(couldn't see the gal this evening as i've been awake for 2 days:  i need a night's rest.)

this road trip is on going.

• Like 1

i am back at the cottage now and the one thing i can take away from my road trip is this:  those wet look black capris leggings are not fit for anything beyond going out to the club.  

i wore my white 7.5 inch heels last night with said outfit and that did it...

• Like 1

i'm back at the cottage and hope to go out tonight but also hope to get a photo of that new ensemble that is hh place friendly enough.

we had a chance on Sunday night to get some pictures but things were not going in the way of photos!  was in the city of Toronto and outskirts, out goofing around, it was a beauty 25 C at 2 a.m.!  wow.  i was wearing my new capri leggings with my brand new black Pleaser 6 inch spike heels that come with 2.25 inch platform, what fun they are with said outfit!  photos of which i hope are coming soon!

On 6/29/2021 at 1:37 PM, w6ish said:

i'm back at the cottage and hope to go out tonight but also hope to get a photo of that new ensemble that is hh place friendly enough.

we had a chance on Sunday night to get some pictures but things were not going in the way of photos!  was in the city of Toronto and outskirts, out goofing around, it was a beauty 25 C at 2 a.m.!  wow.  i was wearing my new capri leggings with my brand new black Pleaser 6 inch spike heels that come with 2.25 inch platform, what fun they are with said outfit!  photos of which i hope are coming soon!

You seem to be walking into an addiction for leggings. Be careful you will collect many colours and styles like myself. I can  understand the frenzy and excitement of a complete outfit. Only missing in your experiences is people observing, the thrill you receive is unmatched,  we all know that feeling. Have fun get them gals excited with the style.. 

Edited by MackyHeels

i've been a fan of leggings but these capri leggings are brand new fun.   i won't be collecting different colours of them, i like them in basic wet look black.  i'm kind of a blue jeans and basic black outfitted type of guy and my high heels are either white or black!  i let my exotic skin colour do all the talking!  

i'm on the road tonight to visit a friend in the city!  i hope to be back on Thursday and of course there will be some high heeled adventures along the way!  out here at the cottage it's all black bikinis and sunshine.  it will be fun to dress up for a change!

last night's drive to the city included some big time highway high jinx!   i was rolling along through the darkness enjoying the night drive, the late night radio show and the empty highway.  i wasn't in any hurry so i was rolling along at the posted speed limit.  for fun wear i was in my super short blue jeans shorts, white t top and my white 7 inch heels!  (tanned you see, and a balmy 21 C at 1 a.m.)

gallery_106_183_172169.jpg

last night's outfit was very similar to this! (last night's heels were higher!)

anyway: somewhere along the way a transport roared up behind me and roared past, its lights soon disappearing into the night.  it wasn't fifteen minutes later i came upon tire skid marks on the highway, fresh black and definitely that of an 18 wheeler.  i slowed down and came upon a huge blood splatter which took up all of the lane i was in!  then i saw something big on the right hand side of the lane i was driving in and so slammed on the brakes and came to a stop.  i got out to take a look and discovered the hind quarters of a moose lying there on the pavement!  blood and guts splattered all over the highway and i mean chunks of moose guts everywhere!  what a mess!  i looked over the scene wondering where the rest of it was and where was the vehicle that hit this moose!  

after looking the area over i got back in my car, started out and rounded a bit of a curve and about a quarter mile up the highway saw the transport pulled over on the side of the highway, the four way flashers going, and the 3 hazard triangles set up behind the trailer.  so i slowed down again and coasted past, i think what i saw  was the driver examining the front of his rig: his rig lights were all on but you could tell something was messed up on the front end.  there wasn't much i could do so i slowly rolled past and thanked my lucky stars that it was him who hit the moose and not me!

this morning my friend said there were blood splatters on my white platforms and heels and some weird goo stuck into the platform outsole treads.  (i hadn't told her about the late night highway high jinx and so yes, it was a bizarre scene this morning!)

the adventure continues!

Edited by w6ish
  • Like 2