Hello from Virginia usa

Hi everyone,

I’m Katie.  I’m an engineer for Airbus working at the American office.  My husband loves high heels so I wear them all the time.  It certainly turns head at work since I work with mostly guys.  My husband loves extreme heals so I’m mostly in ballet boots or other custom heals.  Most are from refuse to be usual or fancy steel.  I no longer can walk in flats or barefoot.  Recently we have started corset training.  I mostly love the attention I get wearing heels.  I love seeing other girls take edgier heels off and complain about them when I don’t have that option.  I look forward to chatting about everyone’s high heel experience.

-Katie 

• Like 6

Hi Katie

Welcome to HHPlace, I'm sure we all wish you a warm welcome and hope you enjoy your stay at HHPlace.

Quick question, doesnt an engineeer, especially at a place like Airbus, need to wear protective footwear?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Welcome. I hope you have fun here.  I too am an engineer. I work for a supplier of Airbus and others. We are a hydraulic actuator and valve manufacturer. 

I'm also like many here a high heel wearing guy, but we all really love hearing from our female counterparts.

On 3/11/2021 at 11:06 PM, Tech said:

Hi Katie

Welcome to HHPlace, I'm sure we all wish you a warm welcome and hope you enjoy your stay at HHPlace.

Quick question, doesnt an engineeer, especially at a place like Airbus, need to wear protective footwear?

Depends on the job.  I’m not doing hands on work anymore.  I occasionally go out and see the planes but most of my work is computer modeling on a super computer.  I mostly fly a desk.  

KatieS : Welcome to  HHPlace . Maybe I am a little late with the welcome but I am sincere , I bet working for Airbus in high heel stilettos can be FUN. I am not an engineer . The thing that may gives us a comin thread in I love wearing high stiletto heels also. If you make the planes, I have a commercial pilot license so I fly them. Retired .

• Like 1

Welcome to Hhplace from another high heels fan and retired pilot.  Suffice it to say, retired (medically from USAF - C-130; C-141) long  before the “heavy” era.

Edited by Bubba136
  • Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I still need to be approved by a mod so my replies take a while.  I don’t fly the planes.  I just do engineering on different parts.  With a NDA I can’t go into more detail.  That being said I mostly work behind a desk with a bad ass computer on it.   I don’t have a commercial pilots license.  I have flown them on the sim though.  

On 3/17/2021 at 5:24 AM, Isolathor said:

Interesting, so many aviators in this forum. My wife was a flight attendant back in the 80s, and i´m a retired pilot as well. :)

What kind of planes did you fly?  Do they let you where heals on the flight deck lol?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2021 at 1:28 PM, KatieS said:

What kind of planes did you fly?  Do they let you where heals on the flight deck lol?

I´ve flown Your A310s and A300s for some years, but mostly B727s, B737s and B747s. And i don´t wear heels, only my wife does.

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

• 2 years later...