Hi everyone,

I’m Katie.  I’m an engineer for Airbus working at the American office.  My husband loves high heels so I wear them all the time.  It certainly turns head at work since I work with mostly guys.  My husband loves extreme heals so I’m mostly in ballet boots or other custom heals.  Most are from refuse to be usual or fancy steel.  I no longer can walk in flats or barefoot.  Recently we have started corset training.  I mostly love the attention I get wearing heels.  I love seeing other girls take edgier heels off and complain about them when I don’t have that option.  I look forward to chatting about everyone’s high heel experience.

-Katie 

• Like 4

Hi Katie

Welcome to HHPlace, I'm sure we all wish you a warm welcome and hope you enjoy your stay at HHPlace.

Quick question, doesnt an engineeer, especially at a place like Airbus, need to wear protective footwear?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hello and welcome!

You'll find this is quite a friendly, easy going forum.

I look forward to reading your posts.

Have a lovely day

Hi Katie!

Welcome to the forum, You have an interesting surrounding for heels i guess. Also looking forward to Your contributions here. 🤗

Welcome. I hope you have fun here.  I too am an engineer. I work for a supplier of Airbus and others. We are a hydraulic actuator and valve manufacturer. 

I'm also like many here a high heel wearing guy, but we all really love hearing from our female counterparts.

On 3/11/2021 at 11:06 PM, Tech said:

Hi Katie

Welcome to HHPlace, I'm sure we all wish you a warm welcome and hope you enjoy your stay at HHPlace.

Quick question, doesnt an engineeer, especially at a place like Airbus, need to wear protective footwear?

Depends on the job.  I’m not doing hands on work anymore.  I occasionally go out and see the planes but most of my work is computer modeling on a super computer.  I mostly fly a desk.  

KatieS : Welcome to  HHPlace . Maybe I am a little late with the welcome but I am sincere , I bet working for Airbus in high heel stilettos can be FUN. I am not an engineer . The thing that may gives us a comin thread in I love wearing high stiletto heels also. If you make the planes, I have a commercial pilot license so I fly them. Retired .

• Like 1

Welcome, work for AA so fly on your planes all the time.  Have developed respect for them over time....

Welcome to Hhplace from another high heels fan and retired pilot.  Suffice it to say, retired (medically from USAF - C-130; C-141) long  before the “heavy” era.

Edited by Bubba136
  • Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Interesting, so many aviators in this forum. My wife was a flight attendant back in the 80s, and i´m a retired pilot as well. :)

• Like 1

I still need to be approved by a mod so my replies take a while.  I don’t fly the planes.  I just do engineering on different parts.  With a NDA I can’t go into more detail.  That being said I mostly work behind a desk with a bad ass computer on it.   I don’t have a commercial pilots license.  I have flown them on the sim though.  

On 3/17/2021 at 5:24 AM, Isolathor said:

Interesting, so many aviators in this forum. My wife was a flight attendant back in the 80s, and i´m a retired pilot as well. :)

What kind of planes did you fly?  Do they let you where heals on the flight deck lol?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2021 at 1:28 PM, KatieS said:

What kind of planes did you fly?  Do they let you where heals on the flight deck lol?

I´ve flown Your A310s and A300s for some years, but mostly B727s, B737s and B747s. And i don´t wear heels, only my wife does.