7" and elegant!

Isolathor

On 3/3/2021 at 8:57 PM, Pierre1961 said:

It seems to me these heels are closer to 8” ?😈

No, they are a european size 42 with a heel of 16,7cm, which is less than 7". But it is closer to 7" than to 6". 

A true 7" pair of heels:

1653786091_P1000111a_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.c58ead9ea4e86cbd26eae0f176f28305.JPG

• Like 6

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

Pierre1961 :If you are looking for single sole high heel shoes or boots, check out "jialouwei ". I have ordered several pair of single sole shoes from them. They advertise high heels with 14cm ( 5 1/2 ")heel height . They arrive at my home with a 16.51 (6 1/2 " ) high heel. Nice shoes but very heard for me to grocery shop in that heel height.  MikeIMG_0059.thumb.JPG.4c95d3523943104fc0f34a8d2ac3e434.JPG

• Like 3

Thank you. I will have a look. I am not able neither to go shopping in 16,5 cm heels! 

I just did once with Oxford block heels 16 cm. My favorite height on good surfaces is 15 cm. With no improvement for some years now. I won’t complain if it is the same on the day I will be 80 !  🤪

Take care 

Pierre 

8 hours ago, spikesmike said:

Pierre1961 :If you are looking for single sole high heel shoes or boots, check out "jialouwei ". I have ordered several pair of single sole shoes from them. They advertise high heels with 14cm ( 5 1/2 ")heel height . They arrive at my home with a 16.51 (6 1/2 " ) high heel. Nice shoes but very heard for me to grocery shop in that heel height.  MikeIMG_0059.thumb.JPG.4c95d3523943104fc0f34a8d2ac3e434.JPG

I purchased a pair of these these from “Sexy Shoes,” a mail order company that used to be based in our state of Michigan, several years ago.  I still have them although I haven’t worn them In quite sometime. Made in China, I found them stiff and difficult to wear.  All most uncomfortable.  Perhaps that’s why they remained in the back the closet so long.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

On 3/7/2021 at 1:14 AM, Bubba136 said:

Made in China, I found them stiff and difficult to wear.  All most uncomfortable.  Perhaps that’s why they remained in the back the closet so long.

Made in China often means uncomfortable, to small (order 2 sizes bigger than You need), smelly and/or poorly fabricated. These heels won´t last long in her closet, we just snap a few pics and then they go the eBay-way! 😱

On 3/9/2021 at 8:54 AM, Isolathor said:

Made in China often means uncomfortable, to small (order 2 sizes bigger than You need), smelly and/or poorly fabricated. These heels won´t last long in her closet, we just snap a few pics and then they go the eBay-way! 😱

Is your wife a size 42?

On 3/9/2021 at 7:54 AM, Isolathor said:

Made in China often means uncomfortable,

I bought two different pairs of Onlymaker heels. The length and width was fine, but the shape of the sole was weird. It was like they turned flat for the toes at the wrong place. I forget if it was short or long, but the bottoms of my feet sure didn't agree with them. I was really disappointed as I really loved the style.

Edited by Pumped

5 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Is your wife a size 42?

In normal life she is a european 41, but high heels often tend to be on the small side. Most of her heels with more than 4" are 42, 1 pair even 43. But she also has some pairs in 40 and 2 in 39 that fit well.

This is the pair in 43:

1469990531_O8230996a_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.53bc7882deda8b3971d7c21e56b16047.JPG

and this is a pair in 39:

1282843063_P7110085a_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.b06685ffe2ebc927b689e01d25186364.JPG

3 hours ago, Pumped said:

I bought two different pairs of Onlymaker heels. The length and width was fine, but the shape of the sole was weird. It was like they turned flat for the toes at the wrong place. I forget if it was short or long, but the bottoms of my feet sure didn't agree with them. I was really disappointed as I really loved the style.

Sometimes there are nice looking heels, but something is wrong and walking in them becomes difficult.

She took these heels to vacation in Peru, but she was not satified with the way she could walk in them and so they didn´t leave Peru when we did .... but nevertheless we managed to get a lot of pictures. 😉

1538650193_P1060939a_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.9947bceecc260b12fde173ce035e53dc.JPG

Edited by Isolathor
spelling mistake
  • Like 3

Wow, she and I are the same size. Too bad I'm not in Europe  I'd love to have a go with some of her seconds. Her's and your taste in heels are the same as mine. You two seem to be having a lot of fun.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Her's and your taste in heels are the same as mine.

Seems You have a very good taste ..... 😉

19 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

You two seem to be having a lot of fun.

We are trying hard, very hard ..... 😉

15 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Not so common to find women with this size.

As women become taller from generation to generation their shoe sizes will increase as well.

On 3/12/2021 at 7:46 AM, Isolathor said:

As women become taller from generation to generation their shoe sizes will increase as well.

I've been waiting for that to happen for a long time. Doesn't seem to be the case. 41 remains still the most common large size, 42 if you're lucky. 43? Maybe once in a blue moon when not on a fetish shoe webshop. And I'm Dutch, where the woman are giants. The industry just refuses to get with the time. And there has to be a market for them because 42 and once in a blue moon 43 are always sold out like hot cakes at the web shops.

• Sad 1

A friend of mine participated (from the technical side) in the measuring of folks to determine the sizes for the german fashion industry. That takes place every few years, and a size 36 in clothes now is not the same as a size 36 10 or 20 years ago. But it does not apply to shoes.

8 hours ago, Isolathor said:

A friend of mine participated (from the technical side) in the measuring of folks to determine the sizes for the german fashion industry. That takes place every few years, and a size 36 in clothes now is not the same as a size 36 10 or 20 years ago. But it does not apply to shoes.

I think we can assume when it comes to sizing there will be 3 universal constants:

• Shoemakers will continue focusing on the 36 to 41 segment of the market as if larger sized women don't exist
  • Equally Italian shoemakers will just refuse to accept that people with wide feet exist
  • We will sooner solve the mysteries of the Nazca lines, the Bronze Age collapse and whether or not the universe is in for a heath death, big freeze or big crunch versus finally solving the mystery of Chinese shoe sizes.
  • Haha 3

• 6 months later...

Womens shoes of size 40 and above will be sold out in stores pretty fast, whereas the sizes 37 and smaller will be sitting on the shelfs for ages until they are sold for reduced prices like 3 for the price of 1.

Chorlini wrote:

On 3/14/2021 at 4:38 PM, Chorlini said:

I think we can assume when it comes to sizing there will be 3 universal constants:

• Shoemakers will continue focusing on the 36 to 41 segment of the market as if larger sized women don't exist
  • Equally Italian shoemakers will just refuse to accept that people with wide feet exist
  • We will sooner solve the mysteries of the Nazca lines, the Bronze Age collapse and whether or not the universe is in for a heath death, big freeze or big crunch versus finally solving the mystery of Chinese shoe sizes.

There is nothing to add to that conclusion, as sad as it is.

There is however one exception, that is sports shoes. They are available in larger sizes as well, so all larger women must be the sporty type.

Profession women sports stars have both larger feet and a deeper wallets, especially basketball and volleyball players.  If you are in the 6 foot + range you have a large body.  That's why you are more likely to find larger size shoes around universities with a large number of women's teams.

26 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

... and it contains an element of truth - that tall women are reluctant to wear high heels.

Nowadays allmost all women are reluctant to wear high heels.😪

• 3 weeks later...