How to improve Your livingroom:

On 3/5/2021 at 12:03 PM, Chorlini said:

A nice pair of heels most certainly makes for impressive interior decoration.

Yes, and the decoration can be changed pretty fast ..... 😉

220314216_hhca032_Bildgrendern.thumb.jpg.c3685e9fe321f184bb4c65f8ac01678c.jpg

• Like 1

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

Darth Vader voice: Impressive. Most impressive.

And I am sure they will make for fine conversation material when you have guests about the house. Also where did you get those? What brands?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Chorlini said:

And I am sure they will make for fine conversation material when you have guests about the house. Also where did you get those? What brands?

Interestingly there are more positive comments about the heels from men than from women. Men say: that looks fantastic or really nice heels or something like that. Women say: i couldn´t walk in these or to colourful for everyday use or to expensive.

There are different brands in this picture. Schuh Messmer bought in Hamburg, Heels and More bought in Stuttgart, 1969 bought in Italy  (Milano or Torino, not sure), Gianrico Mori bought in Lugano, Brenda Zaro bought in Madrid, the brown shoes in the upper row are from England (the company does not exist any more); i have to look up the others.

You bought 1969 and Gianrico Mori in Italy? I thought those were only available from their respective eBay sellers. And is the brown one Leatherworks or Skyscrapers? I remember them offering red soles at the time. I have to google the other brands when I have some time.

And why am I not surprised that men love them and women complain that they are too high? 😁

You will find very small shops offering stuff normally sold via eBay in locations in Italy as well as in Switzerland (Germany too) a little bit away from the big shopping streets. These shops only exist for brief periods and have almost no interior, just piles of shoeboxes and a cash register.

The brown ones are Leatherworks, and the grey boots in another thread are Leatherworks as well. As far as i know she doesn´t own any Skycrapers.

On 3/7/2021 at 10:20 AM, Isolathor said:

Thanks for the information, i checked their website and i see the typical leatherworks-style! 😍

I think i may never leave your living room. Too many shoes to serve😘

• Like 1

While many prefer the look from behind from a deep position (because all that matters is how many " there are) i like the sideview more, it shows the elegance of a shoe. And to me 4" seem more elegant than 5" most of the time ..... maybe i´m getting old! 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Isolathor said:

While many prefer the look from behind from a deep position (because all that matters is how many " there are) i like the sideview more, it shows the elegance of a shoe. And to me 4" seem more elegant than 5" most of the time ..... maybe i´m getting old! 😉

Sideways truly shows off a heels elegance. From behind merely turns it into a shoe rack. As for height, I am with guitar pedal tinkerer JHS, more is more.

• 2 weeks later...