Story in one picture:

This winter has really been unusual.  Only a few nights with below freezing temperatures and lots of rain.  In fact just this morning the early spring flowers began blooming.Even with that being the being the case, I’ve been wearing a couple of pair of Nine West ankle boots with 4 1/2” heels exclusively for the past month or so, averaging 13 to 14 hours each day.  I just turned 65 at the end of January and have been been wearing heels a long time.  These two pair of heels are the most comfortable pairs I can ever remember wearing.  But, as the seasons turn, it is almost time to get the wedge heeled sandals out of the closet and resume where I left off back in October.  While I really enjoy my shorts, T’s and wedge heels, it’s almost sad to think it’s time to put my boots away until next winter.

• Like 2

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

2 hours ago, Bubba136 said:

This winter has really been unusual.  Only a few nights with below freezing temperatures and lots of rain.  In fact just this morning the early spring flowers began blooming.Even with that being the being the case, I’ve been wearing a couple of pair of Nine West ankle boots with 4 1/2” heels exclusively for the past month or so, averaging 13 to 14 hours each day.  I just turned 65 at the end of January and have been been wearing heels a long time.  These two pair of heels are the most comfortable pairs I can ever remember wearing.  But, as the seasons turn, it is almost time to get the wedge heeled sandals out of the closet and resume where I left off back in October.  While I really enjoy my shorts, T’s and wedge heels, it’s almost sad to think it’s time to put my boots away until next winter.

One easy solution. Knee high boots and shorts...best of both worlds.

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

I saw the picture when it was first posted. While there was no nudity or excessive exposure, the content, to me, seemed somewhat inappropriate for HHP. I considered reporting it but didn't. Seems the OP removed it himself. I don't know if Tech was involved.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, at9 said:

I saw the picture when it was first posted. While there was no nudity or excessive exposure, the content, to me, seemed somewhat inappropriate for HHP. I considered reporting it but didn't. Seems the OP removed it himself. I don't know if Tech was involved.

Might as well close this thread then cause the rest of us now no longer have a clue what the talk is all about.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chorlini said:

Might as well close this thread then cause the rest of us now no longer have a clue what the talk is all about.

Good idea!

On the other hand, let´s try to revive this with a picture that seems not inappropriate to me:

hhca130.thumb.jpg.4da8976351dbe8aefbc7495bd215db93.jpg

• Like 1

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

14 hours ago, Isolathor said:

Good idea!

On the other hand, let´s try to revive this with a picture that seems not inappropriate to me:

I like your way of thinking. Is she the lady in many of your pics and if so in what way are you two related?

1 hour ago, Chorlini said:

Is she the lady in many of your pics and if so in what way are you two related?

She is my favourite model and in all of my pictures except for the streetshots. She also is the mother of my 3 sons and we are married for nearly 39years by now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Isolathor said:

She is my favourite model and in all of my pictures except for the streetshots. She also is the mother of my 3 sons and we are married for nearly 39years by now.

If after 39 years she's still not your favorite model I'd say there's something wrong with you. 😄      Also, you are a lucky lucky bastard. Internet bro fist bump for you! 👊

• Like 2

On 3/4/2021 at 11:34 PM, at9 said:

I was the one who altered isolator that it might me inappropriate 

I didn't see the first post, but I will comment on Isolathor's wife. She is beautiful, stunning and sexy. You did all right for yourself, Sir. I hope my husband thinks the same of me when he sees me but in all honesty, I don't hold a candle to your wife 😉

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HeelsWearer said:

I hope my husband thinks the same of me when he sees me

Since You are a heelswearer and still married i am sure Your husband thinks the same of You!!!

• Thanks 1

Isolater is a lucky guy. It is great to have an attractive spouse.

I like to brag about my wife. She will be 60 years old this summer, 5'2" and 105 pounds and curvy considering her size. 34-25-36 if I remember. A little smaller on top, a tiny bit extra in the trunk, but I love it. Last night we had a quiet date night at home, sit and visit watch a movie and eat junk food. She came into our family room wearing a tight tank style mini dress, fishnet stockings and heels. She was complaining that her butt sticks out and her hips are to wide. I just laughed and said your butt is supposed to stick out and your hips are wonderful, I love your curves! She is one sexy, almost 60 year old!

Plus she puts up with me and my high heel collection!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Pumped said:

It is great to have an attractive spouse.

She came into our family room wearing a tight tank style mini dress, fishnet stockings and heels. She is one sexy, almost 60 year old!

So You are a lucky guy too! ☺️

5 hours ago, RonC said:

I very much miss the days when my wife could wear heels.  

me too. I did manage to convince her to buy a mid-heel pair of sandals a few months ago. We'll see if she actually wears them.

7 hours ago, Pumped said:

Isolater is a lucky guy. It is great to have an attractive spouse.

I like to brag about my wife. She will be 60 years old this summer, 5'2" and 105 pounds and curvy considering her size. 34-25-36 if I remember. A little smaller on top, a tiny bit extra in the trunk, but I love it. Last night we had a quiet date night at home, sit and visit watch a movie and eat junk food. She came into our family room wearing a tight tank style mini dress, fishnet stockings and heels. She was complaining that her butt sticks out and her hips are to wide. I just laughed and said your butt is supposed to stick out and your hips are wonderful, I love your curves! She is one sexy, almost 60 year old!

Sounds like win-win-win! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

me too. I did manage to convince her to buy a mid-heel pair of sandals a few months ago. We'll see if she actually wears them.

Unfortunately my wife cannot wear them at all any longer.  Not a matter of choice.

• Sad 2

On 3/8/2021 at 6:23 PM, RonC said:

Unfortunately my wife cannot wear them at all any longer.  Not a matter of choice.

That´s a pity, but hopefully You will have pictures/videos to remember Your Wife in heels!

Unfortunately @Isolathor I do not really have any pictures of videos.  I do wish I had taken photos of her in heels.  If we had digital cameras back then I likely would have done so.  That said, she is also camera shy so she wouldn't have been anxious to have photos taken.

• Sad 1

RonC : There you go , People are so different. My ex-wife would pose in the nude in a heart beat - in high heels. Point of fact, I have hundreds of pictures of her in high heels that I can not post here because we are now divorced . Rites issue. Nice to have Isolathor and model with the HHPlace family . They seem to be taking the place of Pantera and Gena at showing pictures .  Mike DSCF5308.thumb.JPG.273433d0251f1edfe4c90bc9d453221e.JPG

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, spikesmike said:

They seem to be taking the place of Pantera and Gena at showing pictures.

Honestly, my wife does not hold a candle to Gina or Pantera.

Gina was a lot of years younger and did it professionally, and she had more possibilities and equipment from the technical point of view.

Especially Pantera was a friend, we had the privilege to know her in person, also did some shootings with her. She was a tall woman with the same shoe size as my wife, so the two swept shoes on occasions. She was the only woman we know who could walk gracefully with heels 7"+ or even run in them (but we know some men who can). But we also have pictures with her walking her hometown barefoot, she liked that too. We miss her!

Some of the heels we got from Pantera:

1072489011_P8160654b_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.d7b656ebc5d8b75bc574f12142bf6247.JPG 1244990300_P1010819a_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.22961bc7899454292768a13da250c7f6.JPG 599654728_DSC_1540a_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.fac2ba1ffacfb23e5710c8cc434b6c9d.JPG

Edited by Isolathor
added some content
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
22 hours ago, Isolathor said:

That is the way the thread is supposed to work, thanks for Your story! 👍

Think she could find a smaller blade for shaving your head?

Nice home office, heels everywhere.