new and colourful,

Isolathor

... and another colourful option:

1111047607_O8230975b_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.3de5779f6f3d1d3c5c69286bf7d67f85.JPG

What i find interesting that for my taste the heels with a 4" heel like these look better than the ones with 5", i think it´s more elegant. My lady thinks 5" are more elegant, but 4" are of course easier to walk in for her.

1282622905_O8230966a_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.c6b7da4e9752729db8397423fe12c828.JPG

• Like 3

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

You said you've been married almost 39 years, which makes your wife at least in her mid 50s. I can't believe my eyes. She doesn't look a day over 40!  I love those stockings. As for height of heels, I agree with your wife and prefer the 5 inch heels. They are more uncomfortable, but if she's like me, she's "willing to suffer to look sexy." 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HeelsWearer said:

You said you've been married almost 39 years, which makes your wife at least in her mid 50s. I can't believe my eyes. She doesn't look a day over 40!

Well, she is 60 in the pictures above, but still young at heart and mind ..... 😉

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HeelsWearer said:

Isolathor - Please thank your wife for allowing you to post her pictures. They are not only beautiful, they are very inspirational for high heels wearers! 

Done! She just loves to get compliments. 😇

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RonC said:

Well then add one from me as well.  She is lovely and wears wonderful heels and hose.  How I would love it if my wife could and would wear similar things!

RonC - I know there are a lot of moving parts in any marriage. However, may I offer a suggestion.....

Would she agree to you buying her mules/slides and stockings/pantyhose and all she has to do is wear them sitting on the couch in your living room for your enjoyment. I'm guessing you'd be thrilled and she would probably love the attention!  

• Like 2

On 3/12/2021 at 2:16 PM, HeelsWearer said:

Would she agree to you buying her mules/slides and stockings/pantyhose and all she has to do is wear them sitting on the couch in your living room for your enjoyment. I'm guessing you'd be thrilled and she would probably love the attention!  

Maybe three times a year she will wear some stockings and sit with a pair of heels on for a 1/2 hour or so.  Guess it's better than nothing!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RonC said:

Maybe three times a year she will wear some stockings and sit with a pair of heels on for a 1/2 hour or so. 

So make her happy when she does, wine her, dine her, give compliments, show her that you are still in love with her!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 6:09 PM, spikesmike said:

Maybe she just can not find anyone else cheep enough to do the yard work . DSCF5252.thumb.JPG.495936b4d3748526a4a65cb9fb4bafda.JPG

If she is doing the yard work in heels like Yours it is OK!

hhca244.thumb.jpg.bafb319792c89595849e4e6e8dcffeb5.jpg