Alone at a friends house?

badger

I would never on any account ever try on someone elses shoes without invitation. I would probably have a quick nose to see what they had, but try them on? Never!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Dr. Shoe, your conduct has been admirable, laudible, faultless, stout-hearted, commendable, ethical, principled, just, valiant, unflinching, stoic, unswerving, honest, scrupulous, undeterred, praiseworthy, outstanding, uncorruptible, steadfast, honourable, steeped in integrity and nay, exemplary and definitive conduct of the very highest order! Don't sound much like all the rest us very naughty high heel nutters though! tee, hee! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

ha ha interesting one. i once got the keys off my grandma to go into my aunties house for my sunglasses that i had left (we were ready to depart on a holiday) i went into the house, and my cousin Donna's heeled boots were on the floor in the hallway. I was about to try them on when i decided against it for some reason, VERY Luckily as when i headed for the door i bumped into my Uncle Peter who had just arrived back. Made me think, the opposite choice then could have turned into a very embarrasing situation. daz

ha ha interesting one. i once got the keys off my grandma to go into my aunties house for my sunglasses that i had left (we were ready to depart on a holiday) i went into the house, and my cousin Donna's heeled boots were on the floor in the hallway. I was about to try them on when i decided against it for some reason, VERY Luckily as when i headed for the door i bumped into my Uncle Peter who had just arrived back. Made me think, the opposite choice then could have turned into a very embarrasing situation. daz

I'm one of those people that wouldn't do to others anything that I wouldn't like them to do to me. I did try my mums heels on but that stopped by the time I left primary school.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Yes, I tried-on Mummy's high heels too. They were lovely brown 4" stiletto courts. In fact, I "stole" them on the evening of our school class dance and spoiled them by wobbling too much - see the beginning of my "Lucy's Story" on the below forum "Stories on a Heely Theme". On these forums, I'd be surprised if there is anyone who didn't try on their mummy's high heels. Love, Lucy

Life is not a rehearsal. Why not use it to present ourselves as smartly and attractively as possible?

Dr. Shoe, I would like to repeat that your conduct has been admirable, laudible, faultless, stout-hearted, commendable, ethical, principled, just, valiant, unflinching, stoic, unswerving, honest, scrupulous, undeterred, praiseworthy, outstanding, uncorruptible, steadfast, honourable, steeped in integrity and nay, exemplary and definitive conduct of the very highest order! I would like to, but I can't, because we've found a chink in your shining armour! Mum's heels indeed! Well I never did! This beggars belief! Things have come to a pretty pass! Well this really is a pretty pickle! This takes the biscuit! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Well there goes the high heels neighbourhood. If Dr. Shoe is admitting to trying on his mothers shoes there is just no goodness or integrity left here on this forum. :D That upstanding pillar of the community turned out to be a fraud and we all fell for it, I am so humiliated. :D

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

• 2 weeks later...

Mother, sister, granma, three aunts, three cousins, one friend. Probably more, but can't remember now. My feet have been wearing all those people's heels when I was just a young boy discovering his new fetish. And I don't feel guilty about that.

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

No. Never. I would consider that rude and presumptuous. :D Ciao, Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

These images if folk trying on others shoes reminds me of the film 'while you were sleeping' when the landlord is trying on lucys shoes in her closet, This should have made a few folk squerm if the forum is right and everybody starts trying on shoes when the coast is clear. for me it was more of a relif that I was not the only bloke in the world that liked heels! The odd thing was that she had a pile of heels and as far as I can remember never wore any in the film. Heelfan and Dr Shoe, you are welcome around our house anytime! Oh, and you only have to have been looking on the internet for a short while to be relieved that trying on shoes is one of the less alarming things that could happen when you leave sombody in your house. cheers, Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

What's this I hear? Some landlord's been trying-on my high heels? I had no idea! Love, Lucy

Life is not a rehearsal. Why not use it to present ourselves as smartly and attractively as possible?

nigel, lucy stop it u killing me, far too funny. and as for trying on other peoples shoes, well not really practical as my feet would be too big for them, but yes i would have a look, i could not resist having a look. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

A couple of years ago there was a story in the news about Ivana Trump catching one of her employees snitching her shoes. From what I remember, she apparently noticed several pairs of her shoes were missing. She had a pinhole camera security system installed and caught this guy in the act of taking her shoes. When confronted by the police, the very embarrassed guy admitted to having a shoe fetish. If only he had found this forum, we could council him, eased his concern, convinced him to purchase his own heels and save himself the embarrasment and police record.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.