PART : 3 Coming Soon, with a disclaimer and survey results

Hi All, I am currently writing part 3 of my story. I just want you all to know that I'm not a 13 year old! I won't tell you my age, but suffice it to say I've been wearing high heels for over 30 years now! I don't want anyone to get nervous thinking they were talking to a 13 year old (smart thinking). I have a lifetime of stories about my high heels (they are my identity) and I want to share them with you. It may take me a while (LOL).  I decided to start at the beginning and move forward up until today.  Okay, that's clarified. Since we all seem to share a love of high heels by the virtue we're on this site, I do hope you enjoy my journey! Plus:

I developed a High Heel survey which I posted here for both guys and gals to take a year ago. I've been asked by a few about my personal results. After starting my High Heel Story in "Stories with a high heel theme" I decided I would post my results, which will be expanded on in future posts.

1) How often do you wear high heels?  7 days a week (don't own flats!)
2) What type of heel do you prefer?  Stilettos
3) How high is your average daily heel height?  6 inches
4) Do you find high heels uncomfortable?  Yes  (I work in retail on my feet)
5) Do you find high heels difficult to walk in?  Yes  (I don't walk, I teeter-totter! LOL)
6) Did you know high heels can be bad for your legs, feet and back?  Yes
7) Do you have any ill effects from wearing high heels?  Yes
8) If yes, what areas cause you problems?  Feet, Legs, and Back 
9) Do you find it difficult or uncomfortable to wear low-heels, flats or go barefoot?  Yes (Impossible)
10) How old were you when you started wearing high heels regularly? 13 to 15
11) Do you get comments (positive or negative) on your high heels? Yes
12) How often do you get comments? Daily
13) How many years have you been wearing high heels regularly? 25 years or longer  (Closer to 35 years actually)
14) Do you ever consider giving up wearing high heels? No (Never!)
15) What is/are the reason you wear high heels? They look/feel sexy, They are stylish, My husband likes the look (actually loves the look), I am obsessed with high heels.
16) Would you consider giving up high heels if they became too painful? No (If I haven't by now, I never will!)
17) Do you ever slip your heels off under your desk or when sitting to relieve pressure? Yes (Dangle when I'm sitting. Dipping when I'm standing. I never totally remove them)
18) Have you ever fallen due to wearing high heels? Yes
19) If you have fallen due to wearing high heels, how often has it happened? 4 or more times (too many to count!)
20) Do you plan on giving up high heels regularly as you get passed 60 years old? No (Never, I'll go in a wheelchair first and keep wearing them. LOL)
Edited by HeelsWearer
  • Like 4

• 6 months later...