Missy Rockz - Sneaker High Heels

VirginHeels

1 hour ago, pebblesf said:

Would love to try them also, really want a pair of those Nike "sky high" wedge sneakers as well...

Adidas also makes a nice wedge. A little taller then the Nike’s.

(formerly known as "JimC")

22 minutes ago, VirginHeels said:

Once I get my first pair of heels, and am able to walk in them, I’m not gonna lie, I can see a pair of these as my second pair. They look amazing!!!

"My second pair" brought a smile to my face. After buying over 100 pairs (returned many) and keeping over 60, I can't remember my second pair.

Interesting shoe.  It is a style that is at once off-putting to me but then I look at them and think of how comfortable they might be with good padding and the lace up for a solid fit.  I can't believe I'm saying this, but I have to say that I'd like to try them.

10 hours ago, 12cm said:

hello it's 10.5 cm plus sole it's heel of

12.5 cm, I have a pair in black

20200720_161839.thumb.jpg.ba502156c46cfb456a862770def6051e.jpg

They look stunning!!! The colour I’d be going for. Or the Street Rocks black.

What I want to know is how much noise does the heel make when walking? On one video I’ve watched, it makes a wonderful sound. How comfortable are they? Could they easily be worn for the 10-14 hours I’ve heard some wear them for! Would it be better for me to get the 3 or 4 inch  heel?

If it wasn’t for politics I’d be able to get them here in the UK.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2021 at 12:19 AM, christopher said:

I have two pairs of White Karma 8,5cm and 10,5cm

101633342_730064041063776_3076426461891358391_n.jpg

They look brilliant on, not sure I’d be okay with the white, I’d probably go with the black ones. What like is both heights to walk in? How comfortable are they to proper heels? I would like to know more, please. How clicky are the heels?

Thanks!!!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/21/2021 at 8:47 PM, VirginHeels said:

They look brilliant on, not sure I’d be okay with the white, I’d probably go with the black ones. What like is both heights to walk in? How comfortable are they to proper heels? I would like to know more, please. How clicky are the heels?

Thanks!!!

Thank you. they are noticeable, You won't hide them:) i would like to buy full black version, but unfortunately there is only option: black with white stripes, so i will wait for full black. Higher looks much better

Edited by christopher