Best Dressed HHPlacer of 2021

Tech

6 hours ago, RonC said:

Did you wear those out and about?  Nice conservative pumps.

Thanks.

Unfortunately no. They stayed in the house. I'd be reluctant to take them out for a long time. The heel isnt bad, but somehow my toes feel squished and the heel feels loose at the same time. That and I'm just not sure he occasion to wear them. 

Sounds like you have the same problem I do with many heels.  The toe box is snug yet I walk out of the heel of the shoe.  I find it very difficult to find shoes that will stay on my foot.  I guess I should clarify that - typical pump style shoes.  Boot styles and other shoes that tie or strap on will of course stay on my foot.  Unfortunately, I like low cut pumps of course....lol.

On 3/2/2021 at 4:48 PM, RonC said:

Sounds like you have the same problem I do with many heels.  The toe box is snug yet I walk out of the heel of the shoe.  I find it very difficult to find shoes that will stay on my foot.  I guess I should clarify that - typical pump style shoes.  Boot styles and other shoes that tie or strap on will of course stay on my foot.  Unfortunately, I like low cut pumps of course....lol.

Yes. Exactly. I have another pair of pumps that will not stay on my feet at all. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No, she is not a member. That is why i posted this question March 14:

On 3/14/2021 at 8:37 AM, Isolathor said:

Hmm, i´m a member, my wife is not. I guess her pictures will not qualify for this challenge?

But it remained unanswered until now. If not wanted in this thread the pictures can be deleted.

And since i don´t wear heels myself there are no pictures from me qualified for this thread.

Edited by Isolathor

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

🤔 It took a while, but i talked my wife into registering here. Unfortunately she did a mistake and now Tech needs to clear things.

So it may take a while before she appears. 😪

Edited by Isolathor
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Isolathor said:

🤔 It took a while, but i talked my wife into registering here. Unfortunately she did a mistake and now Tech needs to clear things.

So it may take a while before she appears. 😪

Must please tech. Glad she's joining, we'll all be respectful. Don't want to lose you as a very active and popular contributer.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2021 at 4:37 PM, Jkrenzer said:

Must please tech. Glad she's joining, we'll all be respectful

Unfortunately nothing happened until now. She is still awaiting approval. I´m afraid that maybe her mistake killed the whole process of registering. 😪

3 hours ago, Isolathor said:

Unfortunately nothing happened until now. She is still awaiting approval. I´m afraid that maybe her mistake killed the whole process of registering. 😪

Reapply under a new name and different email address? Its usually faster anyway.

45 minutes ago, Chorlini said:

Reapply under a new name and different email address? Its usually faster anyway.

That is what she did, but as that is against the forum rules it maybe the problem.

6 hours ago, Isolathor said:

That is what she did, but as that is against the forum rules it maybe the problem.

So ask Tech to eliminate the botched up account? It's not like she was banned and tried to come back in under a different name.

17 minutes ago, Chorlini said:

So ask Tech to eliminate the botched up account?

I did that on the 8th of July, but no reaction until now. I guess she still has to wait.

1 hour ago, Chorlini said:

I meant have him nuke the botched account after she joins with another.

And that has happened. She joined on 08th of July, but deleted the confirmation email send to her by mistake. So she did a second attempt the same day shortly later, also responded to the confirmation email by the system here. Then she told me what had happened and that she found no way to contact the forum. So i wrote a message to tech the same day afterwards, explaining what went wrong. She can put in her email address and password for the second account, but the message reads "awaiting approval".

29 minutes ago, Chorlini said:

It could have been. It feels like we went from spring straight to autumn here in Western Europe.

That Depends on Your region, in my part of Germany we had an almost perfect summer. 🙂

13 hours ago, Isolathor said:

That Depends on Your region, in my part of Germany we had an almost perfect summer. 🙂

Also on your definition as to what constitutes a perfect summer. Temperature wise its been a very good summer, with very few days in the high twenties, when it starts to get unbearably hot due to high humidity.

Well, my take is lots of sunshine, not to hot (as You mentioned), enough rain to keep the garden green and that rain mostly at night. And my region didn't have any of the catastrophies we had in other parts of the country.

• 2 weeks later...