Best Dressed HHPlacer of 2021

Tech

Hi Folks

So instead of a "Legs and Heels" contest, this year I thought we could hold a "Best Dressed (In heels)" Member contest instead.

• Max of 1 entry per-month of no more than 2 pictures.
  • No pictures in bedrooms/toilets! (Thats just creepy)
  • Bonus points for full body photo
  • More bonus points if photo is in public.
  • Competition open to all members.
  • No pics of just your feet.
  • Picture must have been taken in 2021.

In Jan 2022 the Winners will be announced.

Hopefully, if the world hasnt destroyed itself by then, I'll be able to send the winner and a runner up a little thank you gift.

Edited by Tech
Spelling
  • Like 5

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Still working on my outdoor camera angles.  Today was the second time back at work since last March, been virtual.  Only there for only  a very few minutes to drop something off.  As I was getting back into my car a young male told me "those are some really nice boots, I mean I got my mother boots like that for Christmas - but not as nice, so I know those are really nice". I thanked him and got back into my car and drove off.

workH.JPG

Edited by Cali
  • Like 9

15 minutes ago, Cali said:

Still working on my outdoor camera angles.  Today was the second time back at work since last March, been virtual.  Only there for only  a very few minutes to drop something off.  As I was getting back into my car a young male told me "those are some really nice boots, I mean I got my mother boots like that for Christmas - but not as nice, so I know those are really nice". I thanked him and got back into my car and drove off.

workH.JPG

So cool...Looking great Cali

• Like 2

20 hours ago, maninboots said:

Looking great, love the boots and congratulations on the compliments as long as it was meant as one and not just sarcastic micky taking 

The compliment was sincere. Those JS suede stilettos always get compliments. If you are going to wear knee highs showing then you need to be brave and you need to wear them with pride.

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Cali said:

The compliment was sincere. Those JS suede stilettos always get compliments. If you are going to wear knee highs showing then you need to be brave and you need to wear them with pride.

Yeah I totally agree, i wear knee high boots on full show all the time here in the uk and do get loads of compliments, i do sometimes wonder how sincere some of them are though 

• Like 2

The person was gushing over the shoes. He said he spend a lot of time looking a boots for his mother and could tell my (Jessica Simpsons) were a nice boot.  You don't get compliments when you hide them under your jeans. If you are going to spend that much money to get good knee highs then you got to show them off.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2021 at 9:32 PM, maninboots said:

Yeah I totally agree, i wear knee high boots on full show all the time here in the uk and do get loads of compliments, i do sometimes wonder how sincere some of them are though 

On 1/23/2021 at 11:39 PM, Cali said:

You don't get compliments when you hide them under your jeans. If you are going to spend that much money to get good knee highs then you got to show them off.

Totally agree! Knee high boots and higher should be on full show!

20210201_brown.jpg

Edited by Tech
Too many pictures and all but 1 are 90deg sideways!
  • Like 6

Tech : With respect, For this contest The picture here in is the best attire I own .

To qualify for entry I would have to simply have to take the same photo in a different location . So I will leave it here anyway with out expecting to win anything . Leather outfit only .5a92d8b2ac572_leatheroutfitwithboots.thumb.jpg.c8599a17b5493fc712b3c5948b92a7f3.jpg DSCF5379.thumb.JPG.beb7144fb024715d8cf26ff569b65507.JPG

• Like 6

On 1/17/2021 at 9:40 PM, AlexC94 said:

IMG_20210116_171619_140.thumb.jpg.70e78bffe9ac8defdbe719ce0204ac4c.jpg 

Ignore the watermark - this was me recently in my Giaro boots and my new shiny PVC/Latex-ish red biker jacket

Pleaseeeeee read the competition rules. Your entry will be removed.

On 2/2/2021 at 2:12 PM, spikesmike said:

Tech : With respect, For this contest The picture here in is the best attire I own .

To qualify for entry I would have to simply have to take the same photo in a different location . So I will leave it here anyway with out expecting to win anything . Leather outfit only .5a92d8b2ac572_leatheroutfitwithboots.thumb.jpg.c8599a17b5493fc712b3c5948b92a7f3.jpg DSCF5379.thumb.JPG.beb7144fb024715d8cf26ff569b65507.JPG

So, are you saying that you need to go shopping sometime this year just so you can squeeze in more entries? Hmmm, what a downer... So long as it doesnt look like your about to walk into a strip club, then it should be decent.

On 1/17/2021 at 3:27 PM, Tech said:

Hi Folks

So instead of a "Legs and Heels" contest, this year I thought we could hold a "Best Dressed (In heels)" Member contest instead.

• Max of 1 entry per-month of no more than 2 pictures.
  • No pictures in bedrooms/toilets! (Thats just creepy)
  • Bonus points for full body photo
  • More bonus points if photo is in public.
  • Competition open to all members.
  • No pics of just your feet.
  • Picture must have been taken in 2021.

In Jan 2022 the Winners will be announced.

Hopefully, if the world hasnt destroyed itself by then, I'll be able to send the winner and a runner up a little thank you gift.

What if we have 1 male and 1 female winner? Depending on how many participate, I feel like the women might be at a distinct advantage. No offense to anyone. 

Edited by Mr. X
  • Like 3

On 2/7/2021 at 9:32 PM, Mr. X said:

What if we have 1 male and 1 female winner? Depending on how many participate, I feel like the women might be at a distinct advantage. No offense to anyone.

Or you could "Up your game"? 🤣

I dont see why we cant have a male/female winner..

• Like 1