Legs and heels competition 2021

Amanda

22 hours ago, Cali said:

Bumble bees and wasp are in different subgroups; their stingers are different.

I'm the result of what happens when nobles and royals from around the world meet in a foreign land (continent) in the 16th and 17th century and inter-marry.

So, you are the result of in-breeding and also incredibly old and probably illegitimate?  ☹️   But high heels were standard menswear when you were growing up, methinks. ☺️

13 hours ago, StockingTop said:

My pleasure x

139327871_158638909365862_8143024260249325794_n.thumb.jpg.4b43c72424792cb65087b61621440848.jpg

A daring, but good combination! 👍

10 hours ago, 5150PLB1 said:

I though the best kind of fertilizer for potted shoes was Kiwi Shoe Polish.

While that may be the case, we have to use what is readily available here in Germany. 😉

Edited by Isolathor

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

19 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Fun looking pumps, comfort walking shoes next door. When you're walking to the photo shoot, who carries the sexy heels?

She does. The wedges in the pictures were used on the cobbled streets and on the beach. If she is wearing high heels on cobbled streets she is slow, very slooooow ........ so she tends to avoid high heels on cobbled streets as much as possible.

I don´t like wedges, but i guess it was better to see her in wedges than with an sprained ankle. Nowadays she is using flats instead of wedges for the beach and cobbled streets.

Sorry for a picture of non-high heels here in the forum, but these are the wedges from the pics above on another day:

43234109_P1040307a_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.20948ab39799075fd5356cbbeb8d4205.JPG

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

4 hours ago, Isolathor said:

She does. The wedges in the pictures were used on the cobbled streets and on the beach. If she is wearing high heels on cobbled streets she is slow, very slooooow ........ so she tends to avoid high heels on cobbled streets as much as possible.

I don´t like wedges, but i guess it was better to see her in wedges than with an sprained ankle. Nowadays she is using flats instead of wedges for the beach and cobbled streets.

Sorry for a picture of non-high heels here in the forum, but these are the wedges from the pics above on another day:

43234109_P1040307a_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.20948ab39799075fd5356cbbeb8d4205.JPG

I have a couple of pairs very similar in heel height and profile to those pictured here (though not in color or exact design), and I must admit that they are very practical, while at the same time being very cute, and not being a flip flop, Croc, or Birkenstock. It's not always feasible to wear high stilettos everywhere, even though we might like to. Thanks for sharing!

• Thanks 1