Legs and heels competition 2021

Amanda

4 hours ago, StockingTop said:

241730837_1523584607976973_1579248231282371006_n.thumb.jpg.9e37442553dcd4780392fa0706ef3131.jpg

I like Your style. However, Your pictures would benefit a lot from more light. Is it possible to increase the brightnesss on Your camera/phone or add more lights while taking the pictures? Increasing the brightness in postprocessing might work as well, give it a try.

• Thanks 1

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

43 minutes ago, Chorlini said:

Must be an old picture. I distinctly remember you saying your wife had tired of platforms and gotten rid of them.

You are correct. Helen had these heels in 8 different colours, and they all had to leave. But she had not gotten rid of all the platforms, a few of the others (2 or 3?) survived.

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

On 9/11/2021 at 5:53 AM, Isolathor said:

I like Your style. However, Your pictures would benefit a lot from more light. Is it possible to increase the brightnesss on Your camera/phone or add more lights while taking the pictures? Increasing the brightness in postprocessing might work as well, give it a try.

Yes, bit of a crappy picture that one.

12 hours ago, StockingTop said:

Yes, bit of a crappy picture that one.

I wouldn't say crappy, but I do agree a bit more light would be great. I have a couple work lights, a halogen and an LED. When I get serious I set them one side of the camera, facing a light colored wall. If I do it right the pics are bright with the proper shadow.

• Thanks 1