Legs and heels competition 2021

Amanda

Happy to read your comments! In that period of politically usual way of communicating . To see that out spoken ppl still exist is sort of a relief. 

My turn now: Stocking tops heels seems to be pretty high. Not extremely but high to be ranked in the very heels category. The limit of the walkable one .

Same for yours Mike. And I love that round shape. Also in the same height category. Where do they come from? 

On the other hand I am not a great fan of black stockings with red shoes. Nobody is perfect. And no wish to be  

Pierre. 

4 hours ago, spikesmike said:

JKrenzer : I can not speak for others or StockingTop , but those heels are a standard heel heipost-26480-13352294779_thumb.jpgght for people like me . Mike 

Hear you mike, his are not platforms. 6 inch rise, but let him confirm

17 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Some days It's hard to decide:-)

That was the decision, she showed up for a dance night (over 40 party) in this outfit. 😉

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

Iam really confused.  if my memory serves me correct was there not a discussion about men dressing as women, and not aloud on this site?   I am not complaining just trying to understand.

give me more heels

6 hours ago, mickeyunc said:

Iam really confused.  if my memory serves me correct was there not a discussion about men dressing as women, and not aloud on this site?   I am not complaining just trying to understand.

???? What 

This topic is what it says it is. Male or female or in between. It's best legs.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, mickeyunc said:

I believe the difference is in the subject matter of the pictures. This is a high heel site, there needs to be high heels in the picture. Many of the crossdressing pictures were purely abut crossdressing, many did not have high heels in the pic. 

I don't think Tech would have problem with a few pics of crossdressing as long as the it was not the main subject of the picture. As long as high heels are the main subject I don't think there will be an issue with a skirt or two. Just don't start a thread specifically about crossdressing.

I assume you are referencing Stocking Top's pics. I see heels and pantyhose or stockings with one skirt. Probably pushing the issue slightly, but on topic.

Edited by Pumped
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, StockingTop said:

... so 'StockingTop' will be taking a bit of a break.

Oh no, please keep posting! You will be missed if You take a break! 😪

• Thanks 1

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

13 hours ago, StockingTop said:

Thanks for the plaudits, they're very much appreciated.

I'm a little busy with life and all it's complications at the moment so 'StockingTop' will be taking a bit of a break.

legs.thumb.jpg.f043f15ff5c3217e0c0155f07adb5c1f.jpg

Have a good break and come back strong.

• Thanks 1

On 5/25/2021 at 2:24 AM, irockthebear said:

Haven’t posted in a long time, but thanks for this thread! Seems like a fun idea!

AC8BE607-2385-40ED-A1A6-D7A82584690C.thumb.jpeg.7dcb2e74883b1be591944b65bccd32b9.jpeg

Absolutely love those heels, they look amazing on you!!!

• Like 1

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!