Legs and heels competition 2021

Amanda

2 hours ago, Rockpup said:

C2001D0A-58EE-414D-ABAD-8EA074E44353.thumb.jpeg.36f74617afa140d9c03730add7fb9515.jpeg

Out getting groceries. Only comment was a clerk complimenting me, and saying she can’t wear heels that high, and asking how I can. I could only comment that it takes practice.

Looking great, nice to hear from you again here...

7 hours ago, Rockpup said:

C2001D0A-58EE-414D-ABAD-8EA074E44353.thumb.jpeg.36f74617afa140d9c03730add7fb9515.jpeg

Out getting groceries. Only comment was a clerk complimenting me, and saying she can’t wear heels that high, and asking how I can. I could only comment that it takes practice.

Who took your picture for you?

• Like 1

Never say never.  Virus mutate all the time. A small change/mutation allows it to jump species.  AIDS, Swine Flu, bird flu, ...  are examples. Keep those face masks, you will need them again in the future

3 hours ago, Cali said:

Never say never.  Virus mutate all the time. A small change/mutation allows it to jump species.  AIDS, Swine Flu, bird flu, ...  are examples. Keep those face masks, you will need them again in the future

PRECISELY why I don't want to be reminded of it in pictures or movies.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, spikesmike said:

lsolathor : May I ask the name of your better half . I prefer not to refer to her as  -  HER -- SHE -- YOUR WOMAN --ETC . You can even make up a name.

No need to make up a name, it is a simple "Helen".

And You can´t forget a woman like Pantera, she stood out among all other members in the heelscommunity in Germany.

Edited by Isolathor
  • Like 1

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)