Legs and heels competition 2021

Amanda

Good morning everybody  

It brings me great pleasure to announce the opening of the  2021  Legs and Heels contest  

Rules as follows:

• Max of 2 pictures per-entry (Post).
  • Max of 1 entry per-day.

Entries will be judged as usual by Megan and myself  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CHRISPAP said:

And what is the result for 2020 ?

Well I’m in no doubt who I would choose but I think we will need to wait for Tech to decide. 

Edited by Amanda

11 hours ago, Amanda said:

Well I’m in no doubt who I would choose but I think we will need to wait for Tech to decide. 

Amanda;

I know I'm not a winner (too old, too hairy), but I'm sure I speak for the rest. Your opinion holds not just more water than techs, but all of the water. 

3 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Amanda;

I know I'm not a winner (too old, too hairy), but I'm sure I speak for the rest. Your opinion holds not just more water than techs, but all of the water. 

No no Tech has the say as to whom won last years competition.

12 hours ago, Pernilla said:

Sorry, i thought girls Was allowed in this contest🙏 But i understand that mens legs are prefered in this forum 😘

You will be hard to beat though. Perfect mic drop moment so far.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pernilla : Do not think for one moment that you are not welcome here. I have no interest a mans legs. My sole interest is in the high heels . Trust me , I would prefer your legs and heels any day . If you feel rejected, please send all your high heel photos to my PM. Mike5a92d8b2ac572_leatheroutfitwithboots.thumb.jpg.c8599a17b5493fc712b3c5948b92a7f3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 1/13/2021 at 10:27 PM, Jkrenzer said:

Wow. Offensive, much? 🖕

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

You really read it wrong. It think we all agree we would rather be judged on looks by a woman not a man. There was no disrespect but simple little humor. Anyway, I apologize for any offense, thought it was a light hearted comment.

My, non femme relaxed look.

IMG_2523.JPG

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Jkrenzer said:

think we all agree we would rather be judged on looks by a woman not a man

Then you should have written exactly that :lol:

Its just a bit of fun and I would only really be judging who is most in-tune with the spirit of the community and is out there enjoying themselves. None of the ladies here even chime in to offer so much as an opinion, let alone help judge, so its kinda left for me to do it anyway.

I sense that if @CAT enters, then everybody is going to have a hard time beating him, or Craig... Although Craig has since buggered off, leaving his friends behind.

• Like 1

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Tech, 

Thanks for the nod!!  The heels are getting polished up as we speak!!  I did not do much last year due to the new knees! AND straight legs!!!!!! No more cowboy just off the horse jokes!  Then Covid, then the riots, then last week some guy shot up from south of where I shop to the next north suburb of Chicago.  Crazy unsafe times these days.  We still have no open dinning but some private places never shut down, they are following guidelines and at 25 percent capacity

I am really motivated to get back on the horse and get some heeling done!!! (pun intended)  1 entry per month max 2 pictures will be hard to do.  I will get the best 2 loaded to the contest and the rest on my page.

CAT

2 minutes ago, Amanda said:

Love this one!

I wondered about entering myself but its a bit pointless since I'm one of the judges. lol

Thank You Amanda<3

Yes, show us your legs in heels, do you have as high heels as i have?

• Like 2

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

On 1/17/2021 at 5:13 PM, CAT said:

Tech, 

Thanks for the nod!!  The heels are getting polished up as we speak!!  I did not do much last year due to the new knees! AND straight legs!!!!!! No more cowboy just off the horse jokes!  Then Covid, then the riots, then last week some guy shot up from south of where I shop to the next north suburb of Chicago.  Crazy unsafe times these days.  We still have no open dinning but some private places never shut down, they are following guidelines and at 25 percent capacity

I am really motivated to get back on the horse and get some heeling done!!! (pun intended)  1 entry per month max 2 pictures will be hard to do.  I will get the best 2 loaded to the contest and the rest on my page.

CAT

Looking forward to next spring, hoping we can go boot shopping together....D

• Like 1

C2001D0A-58EE-414D-ABAD-8EA074E44353.thumb.jpeg.36f74617afa140d9c03730add7fb9515.jpeg

Out getting groceries. Only comment was a clerk complimenting me, and saying she can’t wear heels that high, and asking how I can. I could only comment that it takes practice.

• Like 7

(formerly known as "JimC")