My Holiday Adventure

Pumped

Granted, this is pretty mild compared to some here, but the other evening my wife and I went out for a drive. We stopped at a chain burger joint, drive through then we drove out into the country to see the Bethlehem star, the conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter. We sat out in the dark and looked at the stars and planets, visited and ate our burgers. After that we went for a ride around the city and looked at Christmas lights. It was a pleasant evening with my favorite gal.

My point of the my post is this is what I wore, not granted we didn't get out of the vehicle any where, but I did walk form our house to our detached garage and back.  Forgive the background in the pic, We are doing a small remodel and the house is a disaster! My wife was dressed in the same pants, but different top, low cut, think cleavage 😍 ,  and black fabric thigh high stiletto heel boots. 

Boots are Nine West Quizme, the pants are from Amazon, (link), Dallns leggings  actually women's, but tight and stretchy, the top is a women's bodysuit from Allure. I also wore a black leather jacket.

black on black.jpg

Edited by Pumped
  • Like 6

Looks a little on the skimpy side for winter in North Dakota.  Or at least as I remember December being when visiting relatives in Grand Forks one Christmas about 40 years ago.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

It was a chilly but warmer than usual evening, plus I was wearing the leather jacket. Also the heater in the pickup works well!

My wife was a bit surprised I would wear the boots across the yard. We live in the city, small lots. Our back door faces the neighbors, and to the other direction there is nothing to stop neighbors from a couple houses down getting a good look into our yard. It was about a 75 foot walk to the garage, all out in the open, pretty well lit.

• Like 1