Hi, I would like to introduce myself (and my husband, though he won’t be directly active in this forum).

Just call me Zahra, I’m a 30 years old female and had just getting married earlier this year just weeks before our country - an Asian country - officially confirmed its first COVID-19 patient. I work for a bank and my husband is a software developer.

My husband and I shared two “passions”. My husband really appreciates the look of a woman wearing stiletto high heels *and* tight-fitting skirts, while I myself really liked to wear stiletto high heels with really tall heels (at least 4.5 inches / 11.5 cm) and skirts that sufficiently tight as to restrict my movements (in the past they might be known as “hobble skirts”).

Because it’s really hard to find and purchase genuine hobble skirts (i.e. made from leather and *really* super tight) here in my country, I improvised all these years by designing modernized versions of my country’s female traditional dresses, modified the design by introducing really tight-fitting skirts. I have them tailor-made based on my design.

Regarding the stiletto high heels, I also have a quite bizarre “feature” I love to have in my high-heeled shoes: I would like to have my stiletto high heels come with *very* slippery soles ! I really like the feeling of ny high heels slipped and slid on the slick, shiny tiled floor. In fact, I met my husband several years ago where he helped me out when I slipped and slid in a supermarket aisle wearing my slick-soled stiletto high heels.

So that’s my introduction. Please, consider this also as an ask-me-anything invitation :)

forum.thumb.jpg.e11a0e823588267b450a22df2b48b981.jpg

• Like 8

On 12/5/2020 at 5:57 PM, RonC said:

Welcome to you both.  Be careful in those slippery heels!

Thank you, and surely I will !

On 12/5/2020 at 9:31 PM, Heelster said:

Welcome - -!!

Thanks !

On 12/6/2020 at 12:01 AM, jeremy1986 said:

Welcome 🙂 

Thank you !

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CHRISPAP said:

Welcome, I like that your skirt and the shirt of your husband is made with the same fabric / material

Thank you !

Yes. these are "couple" design of our traditional outfits usually wore by couples in formal / semi-formal occasions

• Like 1

On 12/7/2020 at 10:18 PM, zahra1990 said:

Thank you !

Yes. these are "couple" design of our traditional outfits usually wore by couples in formal / semi-formal occasions

Yeah, this is actually awesome, I'd love to see more of these pictures because matching is sooooo important to me 👌👌👌

• Like 2

On 12/14/2020 at 7:36 PM, MyOwnHeels said:

Yeah, this is actually awesome, I'd love to see more of these pictures because matching is sooooo important to me 👌👌👌

Well, I have a couple of pics of matched my tight skirts & my husband's shirts here, enjoy !

My high heels are the same with earlier picture

couple-0015-small-final.jpg

couple-0026-small-final-02.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, zahra1990 said:

Well, I have a couple of pics of matched my tight skirts & my husband's shirts here, enjoy !

My high heels are the same with earlier picture

couple-0015-small-final.jpg

couple-0026-small-final-02.jpg

This is such a good idea. I wish I was smart enough to make my own skirts and dresses, I'd do the same, love the scarf too. 

• Like 1

Just now, zahra1990 said:

Thank you !

By the way, I'm exactly the same for the long tight skirts, not hobble as such but I love the silhouette of a long slim skirt and have modified a few of my dresses and skirts too suit.

But the slippy heels are a no no for me lol

20201216_161641_compress14.thumb.jpg.ea28f304fc87ced777302a2c8f1e074e.jpg

Wearing one today actually

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, MyOwnHeels said:

By the way, I'm exactly the same for the long tight skirts, not hobble as such but I love the silhouette of a long slim skirt and have modified a few of my dresses and skirts too suit.

But the slippy heels are a no no for me lol

20201216_161641_compress14.thumb.jpg.ea28f304fc87ced777302a2c8f1e074e.jpg

Wearing one today actually

Looks gorgeous ! Are you wearing them outside the house ?

Mostly I'm wearing tight-fitting long skirts and heels with very slippery bottoms just around the house and with the presence of my husband 😁 

It's fun to do activities at home on them. With the pandemic restriction, we both work from home all the time and I got to wear tight skirts and slippy heels all day long 😅

Usually for activities outside the house I wear stiletto heels with slip-proofed soles. Slippery heels that slipped and slid easily on tiled floor are just for having fun at home only.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, zahra1990 said:

Looks gorgeous ! Are you wearing them outside the house ?

Mostly I'm wearing tight-fitting long skirts and heels with very slippery bottoms just around the house and with the presence of my husband 😁 

It's fun to do activities at home on them. With the pandemic restriction, we both work from home all the time and I got to wear tight skirts and slippy heels all day long 😅

Usually for activities outside the house I wear stiletto heels with slip-proofed soles. Slippery heels that slipped and slid easily on tiled floor are just for having fun at home only.

I work from home too and get bored of the normal clothing so I like to wear my fun stuff and higher heels when working. For outside I stick to the 4 and 5 inch heels and skirts that I can actually walk in lol

26 minutes ago, MyOwnHeels said:

I work from home too and get bored of the normal clothing so I like to wear my fun stuff and higher heels when working. For outside I stick to the 4 and 5 inch heels and skirts that I can actually walk in lol

How high are your highest heels ?

10 minutes ago, MyOwnHeels said:

7 inches without a platform but I really can't walk in those very well lol

Well, I also had 7 inches heels, maybe higher, but with platform. Picture below. These are what my husband dubbed as "triple threats" heels as not only the heels are very tall, these also came with very slick bottoms and the platforms are not so stable either. Strictly for fun at home, and only if my husband had his arm around my waist, lol.

7inches-platform.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RonC said:

Not sure what the fun is with slippery soles.  Can you explain what it is that makes that fun for you?

I will explain via  message later, can't really post the explanation here 😅

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, zahra1990 said:

Well, I also had 7 inches heels, maybe higher, but with platform. Picture below. These are what my husband dubbed as "triple threats" heels as not only the heels are very tall, these also came with very slick bottoms and the platforms are not so stable either. Strictly for fun at home, and only if my husband had his arm around my waist, lol.

7inches-platform.jpg

Well the heels on the far right are 7 inch with no platform and the other two have platforms and are much easier to walk in. 

20201216_181456_compress82.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MyOwnHeels said:

Well the heels on the far right are 7 inch with no platform and the other two have platforms and are much easier to walk in. 

20201216_181456_compress82.jpg

Are the far fight ones Devoious Daggers?  I have  pair of those!!!image.thumb.jpg.32cd54202d13fe61680b4567ff634a19.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.1b52591bb08a91c948bb8d0bfa1186c2.jpgimage.thumb.jpeg.0e35a15ee38f69e3e64a24815ef3b94a.jpeg

They are showstoppers!!!!!  I can walk in them and boy do I get the looks, comments, and conversations!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

zahra1990 : Welcome to hhplace . How did you find this site ? Having a Famine impute is always a positive. The male influence or point of view here is always a little one sided. We all have high heels in common with each other. I tend to be a little on the fanatic side. If you like and have high heels to wear, then wear them. I never appear in public without high heels. Others, Not so much. Problems with exposing there children - family - etc.  Mike1358822575_Do-Dahparade.thumb.jpg.8c69a32deaff28236cb6c8ecafbe0618.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 12/5/2020 at 7:04 AM, zahra1990 said:

Hi, I would like to introduce myself (and my husband, though he won’t be directly active in this forum).

Just call me Zahra, I’m a 30 years old female and had just getting married earlier this year just weeks before our country - an Asian country - officially confirmed its first COVID-19 patient. I work for a bank and my husband is a software developer.

My husband and I shared two “passions”. My husband really appreciates the look of a woman wearing stiletto high heels *and* tight-fitting skirts, while I myself really liked to wear stiletto high heels with really tall heels (at least 4.5 inches / 11.5 cm) and skirts that sufficiently tight as to restrict my movements (in the past they might be known as “hobble skirts”).

Because it’s really hard to find and purchase genuine hobble skirts (i.e. made from leather and *really* super tight) here in my country, I improvised all these years by designing modernized versions of my country’s female traditional dresses, modified the design by introducing really tight-fitting skirts. I have them tailor-made based on my design.

Regarding the stiletto high heels, I also have a quite bizarre “feature” I love to have in my high-heeled shoes: I would like to have my stiletto high heels come with *very* slippery soles ! I really like the feeling of ny high heels slipped and slid on the slick, shiny tiled floor. In fact, I met my husband several years ago where he helped me out when I slipped and slid in a supermarket aisle wearing my slick-soled stiletto high heels.

So that’s my introduction. Please, consider this also as an ask-me-anything invitation :)

forum.thumb.jpg.e11a0e823588267b450a22df2b48b981.jpg

I love slippery soled heels! Always nice to see someone else with the interest 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/16/2020 at 7:14 PM, zahra1990 said:

I will explain via  message later, can't really post the explanation here 😅

Could you please share this with me as well? ☺️