Share your public reviews

Jkrenzer

I just placed 3 public reviews on Amazon for the recent Hey Si Mey's. Pictures below were submitted. Please share some of your reviews. Not sure how long before the reviews actually get posted.

The review in general reads:

Amazing pumps. The heels are perfect height for me, 13cm at a size 42, US men's 10.5. The sizing is dead on an the shoes are amazingly comfortable. I wear heels publicly dressed as my image all the time and 10 hrs in these is no issue. I bought several others from this maker, only wish they offered these in nude and navy blue.

j1.jpg

j5.jpg

j3.jpg

j7.jpg

Edited by Jkrenzer
  • Like 8

I have submit many reviews on heels and have seen them published. I've also had many reviews on other items publish. It's also a way to get more "points" towards your next reward. You need to play all the retail angles.

• Like 1

I always submit reviews on new shoes. I always add to my review that I'm a male that likes to wear heels. Wearing heels is a part of my lifestyle. On Amazon they are always published the way I write them. Aerosoles and Nine West and Naturalizer usually publish my reviews, however Penny's doesn't among others publish unless I leave out the line about me being a male that likes to wear heels. They must be very conservative!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

I have not had the opportunity to write any shoe reviews for quite some time now, since I haven't bought any new (that is, non-ebay/Poshmark) shoes recently. However, I see that some of my reviews are still out there in Internetland, even though the shoes reviewed were a 2013 model, and have been unavailable for years! Back then, and even now, I wouldn't make any special pains to point out that I am male, it should be rather obvious from the name at the top of my review, which on Amazon happens to be Melrose Plant. More subtly, it should also be apparent that I am male simply by the style of my reviews and what I chose to address. I find that most reviews are rather unhelpful when it comes to having any idea whether a particular shoe is going to work for you.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

I find that most reviews are rather unhelpful when it comes to having any idea whether a particular shoe is going to work for you.

I know what you mean.  I am always flabbergasted that one review will stated how the shoes were a full size too small and the next will state that they were too big.  Same with width comments - same shoe, one says too narrow and another says too wide.  

• Like 1

I rarely give my gender in my reviews.  I want the bonus points for my rewards cards and I know I wont get them if I include my gender, specially the review I just wrote this morning.  I also look at reviews and look at whether the it runs small or large. I have a large toe box and narrow heels.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Came across this review today, was quite surprised to see it worded the way it is ... but I guess why not!

And immediately thought of this thread.

Review was relating to these heels

https://www.asos.com/prd/14838785?acquisitionsource=com.google.android.keep

This review directly contradicts what I said before about it being obvious I'm male simply by what I chose to write about. The reviewer does state that he's male, but provides absolutely nothing useful in his review on a practical level, other than, ".  .  . a delight to walk in." Which means nothing without more. A delight to walk in where? In your living room? With fishnet stockings?